Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her how to be happy book for sale in a discount bookshop yesterday for £5 so it’s obviously not a massive bestseller. Did make me smile (and I deffo didn’t hide it at the back) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol I notice she deleted the pic from her stories where she was plugging her crappy makeup brand and there was a Nars eyeshadow on the table that they were presumably trying to rip off 🙄

• Haha
Pretty sure you’re not supposed to check your boobs whilst wearing a tanning mitt?!

correct me if I’m wrong please but that can’t be effective?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure you’re not supposed to check your boobs whilst wearing a tanning mitt?!

Depends how effective the tanning mitt is I suppose. Hers is probably that old it's worn through!

Reactions: 1
Poor love must be absolutely knackered applying her own fake tan for once

• Haha

In fairness I’d never slate anyone spreading cancer awareness, she could have just done a crappy tanning sesh

Having said that, that tan looks tit 😂

• Haha
In fairness I’d never slate anyone spreading cancer awareness, she could have just done a crappy tanning sesh

Having said that, that tan looks tit 😂
No of course not I’m all for it but what I am concerned about is that people think it’s effective feeling through a tanning mit and thinking oh great I’ve been good and checked myself and potentially missed things but thinking they’re all good because they’ve checked themselves?

I may be thinking too much into it tho

No of course not I’m all for it but what I am concerned about is that people think it’s effective feeling through a tanning mit and thinking oh great I’ve been good and checked myself and potentially missed things but thinking they’re all good because they’ve checked themselves?

I may be thinking too much into it tho
I agree….there’s plenty showing how to do it using their bare hands. She’ll need the tanning mitt to capture those droopy spaniels ears though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yet another brag about how “hard” she’s working. This time she’s so overworked that she’s forgotten her shoes. Poor poor girl.

Reactions: 3
She’s such a horrible ungrateful cow. Forgot her shoes, has been given some normal inoffensive shoes and has been rude about them.

I know she’s done way worse stuff but it’s just really grated on me that she thinks she’s above a pair of black heels

Reactions: 11
Ugh she’s so predictable
Freebie from wenzelsthebakers
Podcast plug with some nobody
Haribo kid
Mr Milo that doesn’t really give a tit about her
Some copy and paste guff about being a ‘highly sensitive person’
OH JUST duck OFF HAWAYYY

Reactions: 12
She’s such a horrible ungrateful cow. Forgot her shoes, has been given some normal inoffensive shoes and has been rude about them.

I know she’s done way worse stuff but it’s just really grated on me that she thinks she’s above a pair of black heels
What was wrong with the shoes? They looked fine.
She seems an utter delight 🙄
Came here to say the exact same thing! What exactly what was so awful about those shoes?
so she ended up going barefoot which is totally bizarre!

Reactions: 4
How ignorant.

You're not in your own home babes. Put the damn shoes on and stop being a diva.

No doubt she realised everyone else on the show was going to bring more to the table and she needed something to make her stand out and be the topic of discussion. "Oh vicky you're not wearing shoes you're so quirky".

No. Just a twit.

Reactions: 11
Yes, Vicky you have made a terrible impression.

Also, that looks like a rawhide twist she is feeding that dog. Thought she couldn't get anymore stupid but here we go.

Confused by the shoes, what’s wrong with them, is it because they’re not designer enough for VIP (very ignorant prick in this case) Vicky

Reactions: 3
The shoes have confused me - they looked similar to the ones she posted on her reel so they can’t be that bad, silly cow🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.