Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
And they’re jetting off somewhere again leaving sir Milo sir Milo sir. Yep nice one Dogs Trust for these two grifters taking in a dog they never see 🤬 also are they Balenciaga trainers she’s wearing? 🤔

View attachment 1773694
As if she looks like that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 in her dreams!
That bloody dog being left again takes the piss, they only just got back ffs🤬
I cannot articulate how much I can't stand these two🤮🤮🤮 Aircan deserves all that's coming his way, as big a cunt as she is and that's big🤣🤣🤭🤭. Towie star, yeah right, blink and you'd fucking miss the short arsed little prick. Enjoy reading the thread wor Vicky👋👋

@noseynopinions I love that you asked that🤣🤣🤣🤣 was never gonna be any other outcome😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ro98

VIP Member
She was ’juggling all the hats today’ because the dog walker cancelled? And she hasn’t eaten? Oh because no one sent free food today that’s why… she needs to get a proper life & job honestly she’s so deluded

• Heart

WeefBellington

VIP Member
View attachment 1624817
Why is her left boob so floppy? If I'd paid for a boob job for it to look like that I'd be fuming.

Honestly looks like it's literally trying to escape from her body. Awful advertisement
The amount of tape she has to use and quite frankly they still look dreadful. She’s a terrible person to use for advertising she makes everything look so cheap tacky and disgusting. I don’t see the point in her, no one seems to like her can’t understand why she continues to get these endorsements which encourage people like myself to absolutely not use the company she works for

Hollie Day

VIP Member
M&S giving her free food and free pyjamas has really put me off shopping there.

Last edited:

cazellie

VIP Member
She gets gifted so much food it’s disgusting. If I were in her position and getting that much food, I’d eat a portion for the camera to advertise it, then send the rest of it all down to the local food bank. She can afford her own food I don’t know how she’s not ashamed 😡😡😡😡
Some so called influencers like Vicky could do so much good with their platform. If I were in that position I would make a point of saying ‘thank you very much XYZ but it’s too much and while I’m grateful I will gift it to someone who really needs it”. It then highlights a local foodbank. I volunteer at one and a lot of people I know aren’t/weren’t aware of it so it’s a perfect chance to get it seen. I like their social media posts and occasionally share them, it costs nothing and only takes seconds yet it gets them out there. Not difficult she’s just greedy and I’m ashamed to be a Geordie seeing her grabbing, entitled behaviour. #rantover

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
She’s got those style sisters over AGAIN to sort out her mess. For gods sake she’s 35 years old can she not tidy up after herself 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

Rach88

VIP Member
I really dont get why she attacks him for watching the footy like eariler in year he was watching either fa cup or champions league final and she sniped at him over insta at a match that happens once a year now shes attacking him for a set of matches that happen every 4 years vicky piss off and go edit your pictures instead

It’s actually disgusting the amount of crap she’s just left there in the hope of getting a begged rubbish collection. That mess just sums the influencers in general - they’re greedy, lazy & always on the beg. How is she not mortified showing that?! Scummy cunt.

RandomSpy

Who does she actually think she is? Can't give the passing of her own grandfather the time of day, but now believes she is some sort of royal correspondent with a daily commentary of events and reels. Who the fxxk gives a flying shit about what Vicky Pattison thinks. A little skank off a trashy TV programme. Famous for all the wrong reasons. She is probably vibrating at the fact she can't post her usual ads. I bet she is having an absolute meltdown behind closed doors.

• Heart
OF COURSE she had one of those godawful embellished caps for her birthday, what an absolute twat - it's not even a 'big' birthday - the thought of her strutting round Zurich with the hat on and bolt-ons out is making me scream 😂
imagine the state of her if she does actually get to go on her hen-do this time!

You’re never living Geordie Shore down Vicky no matter how you try to portray yourself 🤣🖕🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

get the gossip

If she ever does conceive then god help the poor child. Imagine your mam for a whole week every month just curling up on the settee or laying on the floor cuddling the fucking dog, necking whole bars of chocolate, staring at herself in the mirror cos her trousers won’t fasten.
No Vicky, I don’t fucking leap around going to yoga, I’m not the worlds best mam and I don’t save squirrels from forest fires (lmao what even 😂). But as with the rest of the female population I do just have to get on with things! Which means at the bare minimum I have to feed, change, entertain and safeguard my child. And I also have to turn up to my job and be able to put in enough effort not to be sacked. Must be nice if these things don’t apply though ey 😳
She wouldn’t cope a second in this house, if I’m asleep or resting a millisecond longer than my toddler he literally peels my eyes open for me and shouts until I get up 😂

Funnily enough I have absolutely zero memories of my mam being on her period. And that’s not to say she didn’t suffer side effects of them, she’ll have gone through the same as the majority of women. And it’s also not to say it was “brushed under the carpet” or she never supported me with mine, she was very understanding when I started as a teenager. She just was able to put that to one side and be able to raise two kids without literally becoming a cross between a cripple and a hermit for a week every month.

ps I really wouldn’t have banged on about being a mam so much if her second favourite topic after her periods wasn’t trying to bloody conceive 🙄

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Haha has she bought an electric car and not realised it doesn’t come with the outlets for her house!
Will she be asking her electric provider for free power because she's an influencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ro98

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe she’s gone to work less than 24 hours after throwing her guts up & having diarrhoea. There’s a reason the nhs say 48 hours after last episode before going back to school or work you selfish rat. She should come with a hazard warning with a 5 mile radius❌

My daughter has emetophobia. Should come with a trigger warning
Yep it definitely should! Never seen anyone else upload pictures like it. The minute anyone around me even mentions feeling a bit nauseous I’m out of there, Vicky is filthy

Me123x

Chatty Member
I literally despise this Braggy daft c*nt of a human! She’s so tone deaf with her smug bragging content and I just don’t know how she funds her lifestyle as what’s her job

fredster2018

Chatty Member
She’s been pissing me off recently…Why is she always so mean to Ercan, she thinks it funny but it comes across as just being a bully. If it was the other way round it would be called out. Just because she isn’t arsed about football she takes the piss out of him, but if someone took the piss out of her for mentioning her 60000000th period of the month or anything else she’ll name and shame you on IG.

I don’t buy the nice guy act, she’s just a lot more cleverer than her GS days. That poor fucking dog as well, he’s always being palmed off, it’s so obvious she did not think about this at the time when she got him.