Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cosmicpixiesb

Got to be on the downhill slide when your USP is whining about periods.
Get in the (sanitary) bin you cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Me123x

Chatty Member
No amount of freebies is worth living with filter free/manky feet/swinging jaw/irritating vicky. Imagine pro creating with that…. No wonder he ain’t keen.

• Haha

Ro98

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s put that picture up with head on the toilet bowl. As someone with a major fear of being sick that’s honestly unsettled me 🥴 Who does that!? Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she showed the contents of the toilet next time she’s absolutely grim !

• Sick
  • Sad

maidmaz

Chatty Member
It isn’t worth £500 I hate how these influencers make money from other people spending money. If it’s £249 why’s she got one for free? Cause everyone ordering one ends up paying extra for these idiots to get one. I hope one day people stop using these links and stuff. I hate these entitled pricks.

PoppysMumma

Vicky Period Pattison is the only woman to ever have a period ….she pisses me off with her continual whinging about her period. She has got to be the biggest attention seeker and period hypochondriac. God help her if she ever got really sick .

Belleboo

VIP Member
I do really think VP needs to get some help for her drinking. People like her can't drink at all! I'm almost 6mo alcohol free and go to AA. I am working the 12 steps. Having "no off switch" as she has described her own drinking is one of the signs of alcoholism according to AA. I have many friends in the fellowship whose drinking looks like VPs. She's completely disingenuous and that documentary was a lame attempt at portraying herself as a presenter and she did nothing to genuinely help her father or other suffering alcoholics/addicts.

I'd be willing to bet that if she gave up alcohol that her "mental health" issues would disappear. It's pretty sad to see someone approaching 40, still acting like a 21 year old. Binge drinking and acting like you do is NOT normal Vicky. Also please can we stop glamourising hangovers, it's pathetic and is one of the reasons why binge drinking is so acceptable in the UK and Australia.

No judgement to those who drink comfortably in moderation. Alcoholics are wired differently. I am one of them and I can't drink. I suspect Vicky is one of us too and It won't end well.
Well done for being brave enough to take that step, I hope you have a very happy and healthy life ❤

Why do all these manky Geordie Shore cunts have such questionable hygiene? How hard is it to get a wash? Absolute scrubbers.
I don’t know it’s vile, I’m from the North East and older than Vicky but only by a few years and everyone I know is really clean.
We take great pride in ourselves and our homes, it’s drilled into us. We might not be rich but we look after what we have and make sure our homes and ourselves are clean. I’m not saying we’re dolled to the nines constantly but even in gym gear we’re washed and tidy.
I’m actually genuinely embarrassed that people from elsewhere think we’re rotten like these dirty bitches!

What do they say? I cba to watch it 😅
Charlotte says she wouldn’t like to see Vicky cos she slagged them off when she left. Then they all say that if she was to return, they would bring up her behaviour towards people. They also say that she was good at sticking up for people, but I just see that as hint that she was a cock all round at arguing/bullying

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
We lost our beloved collie last year and my mum missed the pitter paws round the house but she had no luck rescuing a dog here in the uk due to her working shifts and when i said id be round when shes at work they didnt want to know she rescued a dog in spain through a charity i tried to raise concerns i had with dogs trust a few times but they don't want to know yet turn their nose up at people like my mum make it make sense
In my opinion she should never have been allowed to adopt Milo, she has loads of holidays and feeds him human food all the time. I've seen stories of him eating sausages, bacon and roast dinners🙄🤦‍♀️ she doesn't teach him not to do stuff like jumping up on kitchen surfaces, there was one with her niece and Milo on the windowsill🤷‍♀️ and chewing stuff.
Joe bloggs can't have a dog but wor Vicky can, like you say make it make sense, please.

• Sad

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I don’t know about you guys but if I’ve used a firm before and they were good then I tend not to shop about and just book them. I know my 20 followers on Instagram won’t gift me a free carpet clean but as the economy is in the shitter maybe some self awareness might help?

cazellie

VIP Member
Fuck off Vicky with yet again another ‘inspirational’ post about loving your body etc. She wheels these out every couple of months to up her engagement I believe - so boring & predictable… not to mention totally false given she photoshops & filters the shit out of her pics. I cannot abide this cretin.
Her ‘thin’ photos are years old and the ‘unflattering’ are set up to be just that. Totally false info. She just wants the admiration from her fans. I’d have respect for her if she didn’t filter her current photos but as it stands I’d prob walk past her in the street as I wouldn’t recognise her.

Ro98

VIP Member
I’d be reporting her to the council daily if I lived on that road 😂 absolute beggar.
I’d be livid as well living opposite showing their whole house & car reg plates. How is Ercan not embarrassed? His family must dislike her because they’re never around

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Wish companies would stop giving these grifters freebies. Donate to a bloody charity not these social media parasites 🙄