Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
Why is the scruffy cunt trying to normalise being unhygienic? Is ercan not mortified she’s telling the world she doesn’t shower for days on end and he’s trying to get near her smelly fanny 🤮 can’t cope

• Sick
Reactions: 15

MrsVonDarkness

Vicky is so.. blergggh. Swanning off allover the place, leaving MrMiloSIR with any fecker who will look after him and taking any freebie she can get.

I can't stand her, she makes me feel physically sick but I don't think she is happy or satisfied with her life in the slightest. The constant boasting "Oh look at me I'm so amazing!", filtering the fuck out of her photos and the way she speaks about and to little legs just screams that she is insecure.

Vicky likes to put on a show of this amazing life but I don't think for a minute she is truly happy and that is her own making.

Nadja

Chatty Member
My thought of the day is: if you have to ask people if you're still relevant, chances are you're not. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

lollykins11

I don’t know why she shares video clips of that podcast when it just shows how completely uninterested she is in the person talking and spends the entire time looking at herself in the camera!!

Kirky19

Little Miss Princess is gutted to be missing the POB awards, having her hair and make up done, pouting like mad and guzzling on the free booze, with the free dress, with the free cab there. F off and give us peace with your horrible ‘never been so ill face’ - must be all that overworking she’s been doing. Lives on another planet eh? 🙄

• Heart
She's hardly away on holidays again 😡😡😡😡 She's literally just back!! What was the point in her getting a dog when she's never bloody there at home. She actually infuriates me so much.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I love that she is saying she has such bad anxiety about going to her mums party and nearly couldnt leave the hotel room but she can have her hair and makeup done daily for events. Utter bullshit, the party was all about her of course she would go 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Saw her on Lorraine this morning (disclaimer - don’t usually watch. It was on in the hospital waiting room). She was talking about the wedding. The bloke wants to get married in Turkey as that’s where he/his family is from but she’s not keen. She’d prefer Italy cos she “likes pizza and pasta” - wtf?! She’s such a div - not taking a blind bit of notice of your OHs ethnic background is so shitty. Can imagine her being a right bridezilla
It’ll be her paying/grifting for it so Italy it is… and she’ll never tire of reminding Air Can about that 🙄
RUN AS FAST AS YOUR LITTLE LEGS CAN CARRY THEE!

• Haha

catgal

Holiday nails again?!? Where the fuck is she going now! Let me guess what colour she’s going for…..🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Such. A. Bellend.

Actually laying a bar of chocolate on her face. I'm embarrassed for her. So desperate.

Pisses me off to no end she gets to go to HP studios for free.

How many families would absolutely adore to go but they’ll never be able to afford it?? No celeb should ever be going to these places for nothing and especially not a nobody like Vicky.

It can be an expensive day out for families and the company would look so much better if they offered those tickets to families who have nothing.

Her advertising it doesn’t make me want to go back, it does the opposite. Stupid marketing.

Also, stop talking about yourself in the third person you stupid twat.
Totally agree and it’s not like HP studios really need the publicity anyway. Wonder when the gifted aka begged carpet cleaning will happen...imagine living your life constantly looking for freebies.
And like you say, seeing z-listers getting gifted days out, clothes, makeup, etc just puts me off that particular company.

Reactions: 14
If I was forever calling my partner a cunt or an English twat on a daily basis he would’ve walked out on me years ago. Her boyfriend is an absolute melt for putting up with that
And that’s just what she puts up on her public Instagram... dread to think what her behaviour is like in private

• Sad
I see she’s ramping up the geordie accent whilst she’s up home. And the belly out cos you know, she’s on her period 😴 change the record Vicky… plus you’ve probably been having periods for about 20yrs and you’re just thinking today tight jeans might not be a good idea? Pull the other one🖕🏻

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I reckon she’s on the beg for #gifted charging or doesn’t realise she has to actually pay to charge a car.
She’s such a fucking idiot she thought she’d get all of it for free.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
That’s the problem with all these instabores that they throw the MH card about (KP being the lord high master) and no one can really disprove it. Drives me mad especially with the pics of them all crying or having an alleged panic attack. They’re all charlatans

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Holly from Geordie Shore had one for her hen do (if you didn’t know she was married, I think she kept that story on the quiet 🙄). Charlotte Dawson is also a fan so all the a listers…

• Haha

merlot

Chatty Member
I happened to listen to her podcast with Grace Dent earlier (only cos I really used to like Grace dent)
Urgh she was so annoying (VP not Grace)- licking graces arse, swearing & slurping & clearly doing that talking out the side of her mouth thing she does which makes her sound like she's trying to keep her teeth in.
She seems really thick too, which is odd as the couple of people I know that know her claim she's really quite intelligent, not that she's ever struck me as intelligent. Just a mouthy common gobshite.

She's such an utterly desperate sketty cockwomble I can't bear her!