Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
I think Vicky was sold GS as a platform to get herself on the fame wagon and she willingly took it- she has a degree in drama and this was probably the only avenue to get her where she wanted to be. It’s fortunate for her that her bullying antics and behaviour weren’t criticised like they would be today. She always talked about herself to set herself apart from everyone else. She was the one with the “VIP edge” and tried to be the house matriarch as opposed to one of the gang. I don’t think this was ever about long lasting friendships or any kind of loyalty for the show- it was a stepping stone but I don’t think she let the others in on that and they probably thought there was something genuine there. Then add on the fact that Charlotte was by far more popular and I think there’s some edit jealousy instead of looking at herself and the way she behaves.
Yeah,she would be absolutely crucified if GS aired today.She would have no "career" at all.

Reactions: 17

Nadja

Chatty Member
I've never known someone so out of touch and high maintenance, seriously...this girl is on another fucking planet entirely

Everyone's still laughing at you Vicky, because you're not this heavily filtered in real life ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

geordiegirl

VIP Member
She’s put a pic of herself on fully made up and saying ‘exhausted’. She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it planted her in the swinging jaw

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Absolutely shameless fucking beg - why is this bitch not fucking cancelled?
81709ACB-4A95-445E-9F1F-F97F45FDA7BA.png

honestly get fucked Vicky

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Hareandbear

VIP Member
I see she now has a story up about her fab in-laws re a birthday gift or something.... hmm time will tell if they actually end up as her parents in law -I’m still not convinced her & Ercan will make it down the aisle.
The gift was a JD voucher and a mixed box of Lindt - fairly generic for their much-loved daughter-in-law to be!!

• Haha
Who called it she’d get her makeup done to be on the radio? 🥴
Not just makeup, a whole styled outfit for each day, what the actual f. I guess she’s thinking she’s the northern version of Amanda Holden and that other bint that get photographed in the DM all the time coming out of the radio studios 🙄

• Haha
Guys she’s being BULLIED and ATTACKED. I just can’t
That Alec’s restaurant makes me think of early Towie when they’d film there if they were going for a ‘posh’ dinner. Air Can is clearly reliving the glory days (when he was in it for about ten minutes)

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Christ if someone was writing that about me or my family saw what my partner wrote… if the shoe was on the other foot and he was writing this about her… my god Airhead why do you put up with it. The freebies can’t be that worth it surely? Calling him a little prick, Knobhead, etc and now saying he has no personality…

View attachment 1770995

This is his life now.She thinks she has the right to belittle him because she holds the purse strings.A relationship this imbalanced will never work,at some point he won't be able to take it anymore and he will just leave her.

NoBruv

You’re all forgetting that they would both starve if they didnt go out for a grifted dinner last night 😂

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I’d (purposefully) not seen nor heard much of Vicky for ages, but stumbled across her on Loose Women a few weeks back. Wow, WHAT THE HELL has happened to her accent? I’m from the north east and whatever she has done to try and ‘posh herself up’ is criminal, it sounds ridiculous!

I had a quick look at her insta, and what on earth is with the sickly sweet stuff to camera and the giant fake smiles? Who is she trying to be? It’s blown my tiny mind 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
She couldn’t stand out more if she tried wearing rollers at an airport. So fucking tragic.
They were probably taking photos because they couldn’t believe what a twat she looked not because they were jellus and haterz…

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I bet you pay for yours though? That's the difference.

I used to live on the most notorious Estate on North Tyneside and I never saw that much rubbish left outside a house (for the sake of advertising) she's a disgrace.
I lived on a council estate growing up and even the trampiest houses had more class than this. It’s shocking she parades all her freebies and brags about her amazing home, but it actually looks like shit. Most people would love a house like hers and she’s literally begging for anything which is done to it. Get a real job you tosser and pay the people who need paid work now more than ever. Disgusting tramp

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Even if she is really in that moment, the fact she took time to take a picture makes it look so valid and conceited. If it had been posted on Ercan’s Instagram with a picture taken by him to show how bad her mental health is and him calling out people/explaining what’s happening, I’d believe them a little more. It’s so desperate.
I’m currently at the bottom of a depression spiral and shit like this just detracts from the pain people feel when they’re depressed. It’s all about look at me, and I’m sorry, that’s the last thing I’d want.

• Heart