Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maidmaz

Chatty Member
What is that voice she does? And is she sat on her arse throwing the ball for her dog? Wow

Reactions: 3

cazellie

VIP Member
Our dog destroys every toy he gets, we have lots of dead toy bodies around that he then plays with for months….I can’t get mad at her for that, does that mean I’m the same as VP now?! 😂
My new pup did same to two toys so I hang my head too. But in my defence I know now what she will or won’t destroy plus she’s only 3 months old! She’s still a tramp though and doesn’t deserve the dog …

AL10

VIP Member
Funny you say that about tiktok coz I’ve been having load of good ones about Vicky randomly start on my fyp

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Is she for real on her post saying her house is immaculate and scandi style chic. After her delivery off a black sofa recover upholstery off old sofa who picks black and navy sofa with a white dog bascially asking for trouble.it will be minty and full of dog hair and mud all over it from her minty back garden Skanky chic more like.. my pug gets on my sofa and I hover it everyday. And i have wrought iron across my garden blocking the grassed area off so we dont have mud in our house Can't see this meff hovering her sofa everyday by going by that dressing room and batbroom. she is a lamp arse.
No chance, she’s a manky lazy cow.

Sam5262

Chatty Member
It seems abusing ket really does give these z-listers an inflated sense of ego and entitlement 🙄

Katienana

Looks very thin at her mates wedding. At least she can recycle the outfit for a Halloween party

• Haha

Jas19

Watching that’s clip reminded me of Cheryl Cole when she had the divorce wit Ashley think Cheryl was genuine about it tho