Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I reckon she’s walking the Portuguese way (or part of it). I have seen a show about it before and it’s the only reason I can see her spending so much time walking. Also gives her an excuse to go to Jason vales juice retreat when she’s finished too lol (I’m hedging my bets she’ll be heading there afterwards).

Reactions: 4

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Is she messing nort a peep about periods for many months due to hoils wedding and so on and now she nothing else to post miraculously period post.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
She’s such a horrible ungrateful cow. Forgot her shoes, has been given some normal inoffensive shoes and has been rude about them.

I know she’s done way worse stuff but it’s just really grated on me that she thinks she’s above a pair of black heels
What was wrong with the shoes? They looked fine.
She seems an utter delight 🙄
Came here to say the exact same thing! What exactly what was so awful about those shoes?
so she ended up going barefoot which is totally bizarre!

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
So embarrassing how much of a tramp she is I'd feel ashamed too post cloths all my cloths all over tbe dressing room floor. How old.is she .and the bathroom floor all soaked like a toddler had been in the bath ..wha a meff. Strange carryon for a near 40 years old woman.get agrip. Imagine her with a couple of kids ercan should leg ut now whilst he can.
A meff? Blimey I haven't heard that since secondary school in the late 90s!

I mean she totally is, but a blast from the past 🤣

How many other retro names can we call her?!

We don't make that much mess in the bathroom washing the dog, let alone ourselves 🙄

• Haha

catgal

Omg just seen her latest story… she is vile honestly!! And what’s the point? Not exactly great content and nobody cares

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Is anyone more out of sync with the sound on their reels or tiktoks as much as this bint?

Surely for someone who's face is never out of their phone she'd be better at it?

Her dad's looking well though bless him.

• Haha

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Charlotte crispy and holly hagan giving twat head loads do we think she watch the reunion or does he thinks she far too good her been up love island and Towie arse these days. Still a cunt

I did think she was flopping around like a dying fish doing those planks earlier - I’m by no means qualified to comment but I thought that you’re meant to have some control not twisting all over the place!

also, hope it’s cloudy the whole time you’re in Iceland Vicky, she doesn’t deserve to see the northern lights. 🖕🏼
And the poor dog no doubt shipped off again a few times whilst that cretin gallivants

Babysnark

I am new to this thread, I don’t really follow Vicky but watched the early days of Geordie Shore
I am I totally agree with everything that you said I always remember thinking she think she’s one cut above the rest of the girls. She definitely wanted to set a self apart from them.
It was definitely a steppingstone other things but the thing is Darchelle comes with negative connotations

I don’t really follow vicky what I don’t really understand
Is what her celebrity is she should have faded into obscurity years ago after Geordie Shore all she has done is a the reality TV programs
and she never managed to get deals or carveout a decent career for herself she always seems to Jump from Man to man last time I was reading about her she was with John Noble wonder what happened there I also don’t get the baby situation either have a baby or don’t have a baby. She does need to make a decision though because she is in a mid 30s the biological clock is ticking
Pretty sure John cheated on her when on a lads holiday and it was papped. Can anyone confirm?

Random one but he owns some bar in Bridlington (or he did) and I once saw him working there after they split up 😂

Reactions: 3