Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
More shit form while exercising from them both🤣🤭🤣🤭
Who gets makeup done for radio ffs🤣🤣🤣 I'd turn up in my pjs with no make up😂

Reactions: 2

PoppysMumma

I missed this posted on the home account
But who the fuck grates cheese like this 🤣

I suppose when you have those hideous claw nails (why are they always the same colour?!) maybe it’s the only way 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1692067
She will be eating cheese out her nails for days after this 😩 manky bitch

She has a smile like the fucking Joker
It’s Evil 😈 just like her really

I’ve reported the post on IG 👍
I detest when they do that it’s nasty but what else can you expect from a wicked bitch

I just wish she would put her dogs dick away. Tragic content
I’m so glad I missed that one 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

ASAnigel

VIP Member
In fairness I’d never slate anyone spreading cancer awareness, she could have just done a shitty tanning sesh

Having said that, that tan looks shit 😂
No of course not I’m all for it but what I am concerned about is that people think it’s effective feeling through a tanning mit and thinking oh great I’ve been good and checked myself and potentially missed things but thinking they’re all good because they’ve checked themselves?

I may be thinking too much into it tho

Reactions: 1

geordiegirl

VIP Member
In a way at least she’s not posting about her and him being in Mykonos so we’re saved from that (no doubt there will be a montage though when this is all over 🙄)

Cowpat

I wonder if it's a Children in Need Challenge or something as they are very into walking type stuff, which means she'll be all over the telly flogging it :sick:

Cady1954

VIP Member
Funny enough I’ve driven through where I think you mean this morning and was thinking about your comment. Of course there’s always one house wherever you are but everyones gardens were tidy no rubbish waiting for the tip. She makes me ashamed to be a Geordie when I see the state of her garden or dressing room.
Meadow Well?

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Nah, she’s not staying off insta cos she’s grieving/respecting the queen - it’s cos she can’t peddle her ads due to mourning period, so no point her being on here.
Plus she can get twatted in Mykonos without prying eyes!
Truth bomb

Ralphy3

She’s so fucking weird!!!! “Is it really that bad that I wear my rings on my ring finger” errrr no, not bad, just bizarrely strange, and they aren’t even nice or matching?!? The mind boggles

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
Pretty sure you’re not supposed to check your boobs whilst wearing a tanning mitt?!

correct me if I’m wrong please but that can’t be effective?
Depends how effective the tanning mitt is I suppose. Hers is probably that old it's worn through!

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Her downfall honestly cannot come quick enough! 🍿🖕🏻 I hope for all her manifesting nothing else comes out of this radio gig.. after the disaster on This Morning a couple of years ago I don’t think she’s got much live tv shows / presenting since then? That alcoholism documentary was a joke as she clearly still drinks to excess regularly. She can try to rehabilitate her GS persona but she’s a cunt pure & simple. I’d love to know what Ercan’s family really think of her!
How can I see that footage from this morning? I never managed to catch it x

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Pretty sure you’re not supposed to check your boobs whilst wearing a tanning mitt?!

correct me if I’m wrong please but that can’t be effective?
In fairness I’d never slate anyone spreading cancer awareness, she could have just done a shitty tanning sesh

Having said that, that tan looks shit 😂

• Haha
My thoughts exactly. I follow igfamousbydana on Instagram and she’s a dietician who is currently taking it. She wasn’t huge, probably built like Vicky before. And even she says you don’t need to be as overweight as they claim. I just wish people were honest with their weight loss and not lie or hide behind “healthy food and exercise”.
That’s poor if she’s a dietician who’s not got a high BMI and is advocating it. There are NICE guidelines around it for a reason and if she’s a professional you’d think she’d follow those, but as you say at least she’s honest about it rather than pretending it’s because she stopped taking contraception or whatever bullshit story influencers give