Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A lot of the bots use the 🔥 emoji and often in the wrong context. If you look at a lot of the comments on these influencers they all have that or loads of hearts with no text.
Ah I see👍I was like who are these eejits who believe she looks like that?! No doubt she has plenty of bots - I definitely don’t believe she has 5m+ real followers

Reactions: 2

GBNI

VIP Member
Yes, Vicky you have made a terrible impression.

Also, that looks like a rawhide twist she is feeding that dog. Thought she couldn't get anymore stupid but here we go.

lozza96

VIP Member
So greg said on the reunion that he still talks to vicky a lot .I wonder if he's the only person she talks to

Jon9090

The odd times I listen to her, the levels of delusion with her are always the same....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Rach88

VIP Member
Them WhatsApp messages she sent to Ercan when he said he’d started the crown, I know it was only a joke but she just takes it way over the top. She’s so fucking aggressive.
Bet she is unbearable when she’s really pissed off.
Or when shes pissed or uses the ol substances

cazellie

VIP Member
She’s at Wylam Brewery. I hope she’s not got a freebie it’s a lovely place I’ve been to a couple of gigs there but would be put off going again if she’s on the beg

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Is she not at the point where she needs to get them switched again? I know boobs sag (mine don't look the way they did a decade ago :( ), but hers have REALLY sagged. Have the implants made the natural sagging worse? Or was she always destined to have boobs that droop that much?
I had heard/thought that boob jobs needed to be redone on an 8-10 year cycle or something like that to keep them looking good. The implant will be causing the skin to weaken and droop. That might not be the case anymore but even so, why wouldn’t vicky just get them redone?