Vicky Pattison #11 Gifted hols, bright red mole, trapping Ercan is the goal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LaraQ for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were!

Roundup:

Still having all of her food and clothing gifted to her so she doesn’t have to fork out for anything

Made a documentary about her Dads alcoholism and her ‘battle’ with drink still continues to get drunk at every opportunity but hey, good work Channel 4 👍

Went on a two week jolly around Italy and attending her ex’s wedding which is very bizarre…she was sat at the back with Airhead which speaks volumes by the bride…

just back and Milo Sir was stolen in the dog walkers van… she has a dog walker yet does duck all everyday…

And lastly, she’s buggered off to Manchester for the weekend (her train was cancelled and her original hotel had a flood-karma!) and Ercan was out at Sheesh…. Clearly loving Milo still enough to warrant leaving him for a night out…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks off her tits on those stories from last night... that jaw, eyes, slurping, talking out the side of her mouth. What a grot.

Also she looks like she smells of stale period & foisty damp washing.
(You're welcome, happy Saturday!! 🤮)

As you were kids. Thanks for the new thread geordiegirl x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi! What’s the bright red mole part of the thread title about?

Reactions: 1
Hi! What’s the bright red mole part of the thread title about?
When she doesn’t have filters on and we see her skin for real, she has a bright red mole looking thing on the side of her nose up near her eye. You literally never see it most of the time. It looks awful; if she hasn’t had it checked out, she should

Reactions: 13
Noticed how she was at the same hotel in Mcr as Charlotte last night? Very weird. Probably stalked her!

And what the hell are those old lady cankles all about? No one, I repeat, no one needs to see her hooves. Why is she even at a well being festival of all places? She is the last person I would be taking tips from.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does she have bells palsy because every so often she seems to talk out only one side of her mouth. Reminds me of Popeye chomping on some spinach

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg the feet are every bit as bad as the brown claw hands. As IF any self respecting foot fetishist is going to slide into her DMs 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did she need a hairdresser to put her hair in a low slicked back pony tail ? So bloody entitled

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she need a hairdresser to put her hair in a low slicked back pony tail ? So bloody entitled
Same as jumping into a taxi after getting off a train and saying 'take me to' wherever. To be told you're already next to where you are asking to be taken to. Who doesn't check on Google maps the distance of where they are staying, to the train station? She's just so used to having everyone running around after her

Reactions: 15
Same as jumping into a taxi after getting off a train and saying 'take me to' wherever. To be told you're already next to where you are asking to be taken to. Who doesn't check on Google maps the distance of where they are staying, to the train station? She's just so used to having everyone running around after her
Cos she’s a lazy witch

Reactions: 2
Not about Dr Alex licking her arse and calling her 'most genuine' and 'down to earth' piss right off 🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
Not about Dr Alex licking her arse and calling her 'most genuine' and 'down to earth' piss right off 🙄🤣
Didn’t he get busted recently as a ‘love cheat’? How in holy hell are him and Vicky being held up as some kind of inspirational speakers??

Reactions: 12
Didn’t he get busted recently as a ‘love cheat’? How in holy hell are him and Vicky being held up as some kind of inspirational speakers??
Yeah think he did and I know 🙄 how is he as youth ambassador of mh or whatever he is supporting one of the biggest bullies on reality TV 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A wellness festival? Wtf. Wellness being: Shots nightly, hangovers daily, a six year olds dream daily diet of crisps and Fanta and being in a relationship where you routinely refer to your partner as a “bleep”.

I don’t get it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.