Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Basically yes. All while she’s lying to easily influenced people saying it’s because she had the implant removed. She only advertises he working out so little legs can start his business. She’s either put on the lash or pigging out, when she did that on geordie shore she was no where near as small as she is now. I call bullshit on her healthier lifestyle as the reason.
When my first implant came out two years ago, I lost…. *drum roll please*….. 1.5 pounds 😂😂😂😂😂 somehow I doubt that’s responsible for her weight loss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure John cheated on her when on a lads holiday and it was papped. Can anyone confirm?

Random one but he owns some bar in Bridlington (or he did) and I once saw him working there after they split up 😂
Yes he still owns the bar with his brother Jed. My other half loosely knows him (friend of a friend) he’s doing very well for himself, looks good (if that’s your bag, he’s not mine) tall fit and has a few quid, as do his family….pretty much everything little legs isn’t….she must be gutted every single day 😂

• Haha

Laney35

Chatty Member
Finished watching the documentary last night. The absolute crocodile tears in saying she wants kids, wants her dad to meet them. So annoyed he fell of the wagon at Christmas but no wonder when he was around you and all your cronies. I am so sick and tired of everyone loving her. Makes me sick.
On Ferne’s programme jaw swinging, preaching body positivity when she filters the shot out of hers. 👊🏼😡

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Ah ladies, I have today began my period. I’ve been inspired by Queen VP to lie in my bed all day, take photos of my bloated tummy, eat chocolate for every meal and tonight I’m going to get really really drunk so that my symptoms are even worse tomorrow. Can’t understand why my partner is so annoyed at me for just looking after myself and doing what my idol inspiration and queen has told me to do?! If anyone could enlighten me about what I’m doing wrong, I’d appreciate it. x
Can you imagine if every woman in the country did this during their period (and the countdown to it)?

• Haha

GBNI

VIP Member
More transparency and honesty on social media? How can she not see how hypocritical she is? Yet, if you call her out I've no doubt she would splash all your account details across her page.

• Sad
She was ’juggling all the hats today’ because the dog walker cancelled? And she hasn’t eaten? Oh because no one sent free food today that’s why… she needs to get a proper life & job honestly she’s so deluded
She honestly thinks she some fucking CEO boss bitch when she’s just a pathetic washed up reality star who is clinging on to any remaining ‘fame’

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Someone give this girl an intervention, PLEASE. Nobody needs to know she’s got the shits. It’s ludicrous. I wouldn’t tell that to some of my closest friends, PEOPLE DONT NEED OR WANT TO KNOW THAT VICKY. she’s fucking icky.

LaraQ

VIP Member
When the fuck does he ever work?.No one with a real job of any kind can just take off on these mini breaks every other week.

Rach88

VIP Member
The people commenting 'oh thanks for normalizing this' its not normal its grim and why out yourself as a person thats grim

WeefBellington

VIP Member
So nice that she's disappeared. Such a shame that we know she will be back bombarding us with ads and gifted bullshit again soon. Clearly playing games. This has absolutely nothing to do with showing respect. She wouldn't know respect if it slapped her in the face.
It’s made me realise how much I enjoy insta without all the binfluencers - I’ve removed her as well as that twat hinch, skank solaman and disgusting creature Charlotte Dawson. Deffo feel better not seeing them flogging crap

Nadja

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221023-191616_Instagram.jpg

Funny that she's always a long time fan whenever anything free is sent her way

• Haha