Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SillyMare

Same. I’m from Newcastle and the whole lot of GS embarrass me and makes me wonder what people think of Geordies. I say the majority of us are clean and tidy, houseproud and work hard for what we have. Yeah we have our share of skip rats but so does every city. Vicky needs to sort herself out as getting plastered then puking isn’t something to be proud of at her age.
My husband is a Geordie, I know it's definitely not a North East thing, its a dirty bitch thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cady1954

VIP Member
As much as that dog grates on me 🤷‍♀️ I do agree that it shouldn't have been placed with Vicky. A much more suitable family coukd have been found for it.

Reactions: 14

ASAnigel

VIP Member
As if air can watching the football on his phone is any worse than her constantly sat on hers videoing, taking photos of food and posting on SM all the time?

would love to be a fly on the wall as I imagine they don’t talk to each other at all.

Reactions: 13
The HP stuff baffles me, I mean who doesn’t know it’s there 🤷🏻‍♀️ not like they need skanky arse to tell people about it
The quicker the cost of living crisis starts to affect the z lister freebies the better

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Yeah if she has a kid, she won’t know what’s hit her. Cue Mammy P having to move in and be a nanny as she won’t have a fucking clue

She documents her life 24/7.The fact that we almost never see Air Can's family on her insta speaks volumes.
I see she now has a story up about her fab in-laws re a birthday gift or something.... hmm time will tell if they actually end up as her parents in law -I’m still not convinced her & Ercan will make it down the aisle.

RandomSpy

So MrMiloSir got that big round pumpkin all the way over there on his own then did he? Course he did. More like this desperate dickhead willingly gave it to him because it's such 'mischievous' content.
True to 'bad form', she is back doing her exercises incorrectly. I wish this PT would correct her technique instead of filming her. Her arms flailing around all over the place and don't get me started on those high/low planks with her hips in the air and zero core control with her pelvis rocking from side to side. I just can't with her.
Get that dog off the fxxxing table you scruffy cxxt!!

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
I
Ridiculous. He’s not “attacking” her? He’s made a comment on a public page. Silly cow.
Below I've come on to say he didn't attack her alls he is saying is get on with it we don't need a full story and blatant attention seeking photos every month and pushing the stomach out.and sucking in plus photo shopping when she in her bikinni..its all for attention she grates the life on me somethink awful. Wtf am in relevant she is off her head ercan is using her he'd be gone if she had no doe. God help her if she had a proper full time job and kids no cleaner she be well and truly fucked

Her own. mates If she as any must read her sm and the think wtf. You weapon

Last edited:

Rach88

VIP Member
Scrolling through my fyp Vicky using a sound to one of her green room audio so this bitch acts like shes above gs she cant talk about it because it gave her tramua and it turned her into an unrecognisable person etc all that shit but she'll use a sound with one of 'one liners' cant have it both ways hun 😭 the bitch forgets where she comes from
Also fucking hilarious that she cant lip sync to any of her tiktoks give it up lol

Last edited:

giovanna101

Chatty Member
Who takes photos of themselves crying to save and upload to insta later for a mental health post🙄 please fuck off vicky. I honestly can’t stand her, such a bragger!!
I thought this exact same thing when I saw her post. First pic of her ugly crying I thought ‘that’s weird, who takes a pic of themselves mid ugly crying’ Then as I scrolled through I saw she’s took multiple pictures of herself ugly crying. Absolute narcissism on display there!

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I think Vicky was sold GS as a platform to get herself on the fame wagon and she willingly took it- she has a degree in drama and this was probably the only avenue to get her where she wanted to be. It’s fortunate for her that her bullying antics and behaviour weren’t criticised like they would be today. She always talked about herself to set herself apart from everyone else. She was the one with the “VIP edge” and tried to be the house matriarch as opposed to one of the gang. I don’t think this was ever about long lasting friendships or any kind of loyalty for the show- it was a stepping stone but I don’t think she let the others in on that and they probably thought there was something genuine there. Then add on the fact that Charlotte was by far more popular and I think there’s some edit jealousy instead of looking at herself and the way she behaves.

Crad83

That is not a wedding outfit…and what’s with the hat…that is a funeral hat not a wedding hat!

• Haha

AL10

VIP Member
God can you imagine if Aircan ever left her, them claws of hers would be straight on and scratching on that paint work.
Then she throws bricks through the windows while she spits on him and calls him a cunt, then poor MrMiloSir runs away down the road coz no ones watching him again!

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh eff off Vicky! Maybe you should have shown your own father a bit respect instead of humiliating him and throwing him under a bus.

So she’s been throwing up and had the 💩 yesterday…so normal people would have another day at home, not seeing anyone or passing it on but no Icky Vicky just wants to make a load of people ill unnecessarily. She’ll be the type that sends her kids to school and infects the whole class….talking of which that hasn’t been mentioned for a while, which is a blessing to us all to be honest

So she’s been partying at some crappy do with her parents there, and has the worst hangover of the year? I guess the alcoholic dad/me me me drama documentary has been conveniently forgotten then??

• Angry