Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephie

VIP Member
Aircan looks sick of his life having to listen to her bullshit. 'You 'ungover Sir. You 'ungover'. Give it a rest

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The revolting little cunt is posting about foodbanks now after showing off all her free food.

She is disgusting.

• Sick

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I honestly believe dogs feel happier when they have boundaries because it helps keep them safe too and then they know what’s expected of them.
If you have zero boundaries at home then how do you enforce them anywhere else?!

We nipped chewing and pulling at clothing in the bud within days of having my dog home - her dog is what 18 months old he shouldn’t be chewing clothes and furniture still.
It makes me sick how much danger she puts that poor dog in by letting him eat and chew things he shouldn’t have.
She's an idiot and shouldn't be allowed a dog.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
My sister always had debilitating periods. Some days she literally couldn’t get out of the foetal position because she was in that much pain (always remember seeing this because she was 14 years older than me). Her drs told her she just suffered from heavy periods and to take a pain killer (the 90’s ay). She was a trained nurse working crazy shifts, had two kids and ran a home and she never complained once.
Vicky can seem to get glammed up, work, get all the good freebies but still appears to act like the world is falling down. Maybe they are really bad, but she pulls her own shade when she then advertises herself looking glam.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I missed this posted on the home account
But who the fuck grates cheese like this 🤣

I suppose when you have those hideous claw nails (why are they always the same colour?!) maybe it’s the only way 🤷‍♀️

C436BF3B-CDC9-4229-ACC1-BE39FD19577B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Surely if she has the squits she can’t be going to the pride of Britain awards? She’ll infect everyone and nobody will shower for three days. Then all the z listers will further infect the population with their already odious stench. It’ll be like 28 days later. All started by the pattison prats

• Haha

DrStriker

Do you think she squeaks "cum quick" to Ercan the same way she does to her poor dog in that story.

• Haha
  • Sick

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
So she can still eat crap and drink herself silly yet still loses weight. I hope this Instagram ‘job’ soon dries up for her and she gets a proper job.
Basically yes. All while she’s lying to easily influenced people saying it’s because she had the implant removed. She only advertises he working out so little legs can start his business. She’s either put on the lash or pigging out, when she did that on geordie shore she was no where near as small as she is now. I call bullshit on her healthier lifestyle as the reason.

Rach88

VIP Member
I really hope so. They're horrible people flaunting all their freebies when we are struggling to get by.
Read the room Vicky it's gonna be a long hard winter for most of us that literally work paycheck to paycheck now and we dont need to see scruffs like you being rewarded for your beggy behaviour when all you are is a bully on geordie shore

Ro98

VIP Member
Why don’t they ever clean that poor toddlers face? Why not just give it a quick wipe? I’d hate for someone to upload a picture of my baby to millions of people when they had all that round their face

• Haha
Totally agree. In a few months time greedy grabbing beggars like Vicky wont be getting anything from small businesses as they wont be able to afford to give anything away. Makes me mad to see social media being used in this way. She has no shame
I’d get the rosary beads out if I thought it would help speed up the demise of greedy beggars like Vicky🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I'm not sure what's worse. Deliberately posting pictures when people have been asked not to by the bride and groom. Bringing things back to her own life by posting the engagement ring. Or posting an "all about love" post which yet again is just her posing on her own. Surely if you attend a wedding or event with your fiance you'd make the main picture you hoth together.

She's a strange narcissistic woman.