Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Them WhatsApp messages she sent to Ercan when he said he’d started the crown, I know it was only a joke but she just takes it way over the top. She’s so fucking aggressive.
Bet she is unbearable when she’s really pissed off.

Reactions: 12
That 'dirty face' is snot. She said she has a cold. How disgusting. That has made me feel sick. Wipe the kid's face you scabby tramp, or keep her off social media.
Such a shame she can't charge her new fancy car. Shame that....
How she thinks a child’s snotty face or the dog’s bollocks is content I’ll never know. I felt the same- made me queasy just seeing it. And slap it up her with the problems charging the car - doubt she’ll be able to beg for a charging port lol 🖕🏻

• Haha

Ro98

VIP Member
Another gifted trip. This girl should be a billionaire since she gets everything in her life given for free- holidays, car, taxis, shoes, clothes, make up, nails, fake tan, food.
Imagine being such a beg you never buy stuff for yourself?

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Piglets Pantry have sent her and Airhead a load of free food 🤬🤬🤬

Also, they weren’t sitting together on the train and she’s filming him eating a stottie and trying to get his attention. He was probs loving not having to be near her for three hours 😂

• Haha
Forgot I said I would take one for the Tattle team and listen to her so just switched on there; her accent is weird… and as per usual, she was taking the mick out of Airhead as he went to the football last night with seven layers of clothes on… she said her bro in law and Vickys other friends hubby to be were taking the mick but so was she…
Seriously how does he put up with her? All the freebies in the world wouldn’t be enough for me. She’s constantly running him down, if the boot was on the other foot she’d be fuming.

You just know she carried on using that toothbrush after mr Milo had dragged it round the floor etc I’ve never known anyone so proud of being a total skank

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Cady1954

VIP Member
What a wasteful fuck she is! She could have given that toy to Mavie (stuffed with Haribos of course)

• Haha

Kirky19

So I had to read twice, am I right in thinking it means she's covering for a week as opposed post making out like she's head of broadcasting from here on in? What a twat honestly, loves to big herself right up 😂

Her limited vocab to any listener she speaks to - hi guysssssss; howway, gaunnnn son!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

lucysuga

probably took some dodgy snow at the weekend and is still on a comedown more like! impossible to feel sorry for this girl!

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Omg she’s such an embarrassment - she’s clearly had her hair and make up professionally done to go to fucking LaplandUK - I actually can’t with her cringe 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I’m sure lost dog owners will agree that they tend to baby their dogs. I’ve done it, but I would never have let them do something or eat something which would endanger them. Letting him chew things and filming it because it’s funny for the gram. Giving him foods which are poisonous to dogs (and she will know about it because you’re told when you adopt). She’s a selfish prick who only got him for content. I feel for the people who could have homed him and given him a truly stable home. Instead those genuine people can’t adopt and this twat can

• Sad

jayne2240

VIP Member
A TikTok of Vicky on Geordie Shore popped up and one of the comments genuinely said “Vicky is Kate Middleton in a different font” are they fucking joking

• Haha
  • Sick

catgal

I also hate how every 2 fucking days or something there’s a long gushing spewy post about the love of her life and the one who showed her what love is bla bla bla honestly wish she would disappear🤮🤮🤮🤮 embarrassing, my boyfriend would die of embarrassment if I put shit like that on social media every 5 mins

Ugh she’s so predictable
Freebie from wenzelsthebakers
Podcast plug with some nobody
Haribo kid
Mr Milo that doesn’t really give a shit about her
Some copy and paste guff about being a ‘highly sensitive person’
OH JUST FUCK OFF HAWAYYY

Ro98

VIP Member
Can you imagine living next door / opposite to her?? All that rubbish piled up. She is one of the most wasteful people on Instagram. How do they live in such a shit tip???

• Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Was thinking exactly the same… nothing wrong with her, just using periods as content like she does the body positivity posts & then the before/after pics. She’s so predictable🥱😴
And funny how 24 hours after such deliberating symptoms she’s up and dolled up at an event/restaurant ready to go!