Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
She really hates people refering her being on g shore but that's what gave her the platform like @Nadja said never known anyone to be so ungrateful what would she be even doing without it probs still be hosting tables or in a call centre not that theres anything wrong with that but for her it would be 😂

Reactions: 14

Ro98

VIP Member
Omg fuck off did she send those words to someone ‘am I relevant’ no and you never have been !
All of us with horrific periods still work normal jobs, I’ve had to go from a busy baby room in my old nursery to the office just to take some tablets & put a hot water bottle on for 5mins then finish off my 11 hour shift. Give me strength she needs a reality check 😂😂😂
And why hasn’t she sought help yet? None of the tablets my GP prescribed helped but magnesium tablets saved my body!

• Heart
I thought she was all about mental health and well-being, so how has is sexist rant ok if she makes it but not if a guy did it. She is the worst type of hypocrite.
Men’s mental health is such a taboo still when it really shouldn’t be so a massive fuck you Vicky! Doubt she’d be happy if it was the other way round.
Yip one of the “be kind” brigade when it suits her but then happy to post what she did the other day. Plus she’s called Ercan a cunt numerous times as well as Turkish twat if my memory serves me right. Doubt she’d be happy if it was the other way round.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I hate that dog. There I've used the H word something I never do on Tattle but I have a hatred for that dog. Maybe he bit me in a previous life but I hate him.

• Haha

xxheidiandparisxx

Does she SHITE say heart radio when people ask her music taste :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: surely even her dumbest of followers can see through that one

• Haha
  • Sick

SillyMare

What a stupid bitch-"No photos, I want everyone to gasp!" ...then proceeds to post a video for everyone to see. Noones gasping Vicky, just cringing.

• Haha

merlot

Chatty Member
I wonder who her bridesmaids would be? None of her “friends” seem very genuine.
probably her sister for one & the haribo kid. They'll get haribo kid to be flower girl but instead of throwing flowers she'll throw gummy bears 😂

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
To be honest Mr Norfolk would have just refused to go out during a footy game (not that I’d knowingly book a meal during that or a Norwich match) so he can’t have much backbone if he goes along with it.
I imagine saying no to Vicky will result in a tantrum but stand your ground a few times and they soon learn… maybe that too much hard work though so if he goes along with her shit he deserves everything he gets

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Wow, her skin is really not great is it😳 what is that lump on the left of her face near her eyebrow, she should get it frozen off like the one under her eye.
She looks awful in those Iconic Ads, her dry lips🤢🤢🤢 all that pouting🙈
Her fingernails make me🤮🤮🤮 does she ever clean under them🤷‍♀️ I doubt it
Can she be cancelled, pretty please😴

• Heart

RandomSpy

That 'dirty face' is snot. She said she has a cold. How disgusting. That has made me feel sick. Wipe the kid's face you scabby tramp, or keep her off social media.
Such a shame she can't charge her new fancy car. Shame that....

• Haha
  • Sick

GoldSilver

VIP Member
That car. Oh Ercan little lad, as though anyone thinks you can afford that without sugar mummy 😂

You couldn’t afford the repayments on a trike.

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
A meff? Blimey I haven't heard that since secondary school in the late 90s!

I mean she totally is, but a blast from the past 🤣

How many other retro names can we call her?!

We don't make that much mess in the bathroom washing the dog, let alone ourselves 🙄
I think the best good old classic ‘cunt’ is the only name for this beg-a-tron

• Haha
  • Heart