Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's called Day in the Life, Making Milkshake from 5 months ago
Thank you 😊

In tier 1 yes they were, not in 2 or 3. Maybe they were in tier 1?
I’m not sure how I feel about this whole situation. I mean what she did was truly truly awful, and I’m a big animal lover with pets myself.
But people do change, regret things, and perhaps she’s really tried to move on, it was a long time ago. I know I’m not the same person I was 8 years ago (I think it was 8 years ago this happened?)

I watch her, but jeez couldn’t live like that, never seen so much clutter in all my life. It just looks like an episode of hoarders and a total mess! And nobody needs that many snacks! But I always thought she came across as a nice person, maybe she really really regrets what she did and has tried to change, we just don’t know. I’d feel very bad for her if she’s really tried to change, start a new life and then it’s taken away from her. Not sure what to think really- should she never be allowed to live a public life again? She did a terrible thing, but im always up for 2nd chances- otherwise how would anyone for example ever come out of prison and get a job?
Is that you Vicky 😂 There’s absolutely no excuse for anyone to leave animals to suffer in that way if the animals weren’t wanted why not hand them over to someone that who could have taken care of them my thoughts are brought back to the animals suffering and not the greed of the owners that continue to pull the wool over people’s eyes hiding behind a good Christian persona....leopards never changed their spots, never a truer saying...Maybe if she made a full video of admission to her subs I'm sure they'd make up their own mind if she deserves to be forgiven .
I
I’ve just seen all this as wondered where Vicky had disappeared to and am very shocked! Does anyone think she’ll come back or is this the end of the channel?

re the daughter though- We weren’t in lockdown 5 months ago?! We were out of lockdown in July and didn’t go back in till November for the month. Also, I know everyone is saying she must have known what her parents were up to, she must have been what, 7 or 8? I’m not sure what an 8 year old can be expected to do. I agree though how incredibly young she is for 17, my daughter is 18 and seems at least 6/7 years older!! And engaged after a few months at 17? Most of which has been in lockdown?! Crazy
This was long term animal abuse not an overnight thing. Those dogs should have had veterinary care but instead they were pushed outside in a small kennel probably locked in there as they were defecating in there and and having to lie in it. They had no blankets for warmth . Not even their most basic needs were met whilst that greedy fat twit sat in the warmth stuffing her face knowing those poor animals were suffering like that. As previously said leopards dont change their spots. She deserves nothing . Those dogs deserved a kinder life. She should suffer eternally for what she did in my opinion.

I’m certainly not a fan girl lol I find so much so bizarre. I mean who needs a hot cocoa station at all, never mind a second one because she can’t be arsed to walk across a room to the other one 😂😂😂😂 and I’ve never known anyone buy so much tat/clutter/spend a fortune on nothing. I’ve no idea where she possibly puts it all

I’m just not sure what the answer is- her daughter is in a crap position here. I think you’re right- the only way is probably to do a video which does acknowledge it, try and convince people if she has changed and let people make their mind up or not.she can’t make her daughterdelete comments and lie forever!
I cant see any companies wanting to work with her can you?

Looks like we have another 'Steve' peeps 🤣

Vicky instead of coming on here pretending to be someone else and trying to justify your vile cruel actions come on as yourself. I'm sure we all have questions we would like to put to you. So either come on as yourself or do one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was just trying to discuss it 🤷‍♀️ I didn’t realise it was hate or hate. Christ, I think we all realise she did a hideous thing, I just questioned whether 8 years later she might be different. She might not, I mean It’s fine I’ll go.
I can be Vicky if you want me to be Vicky 🤷‍♀️

I 100% agree if she came back nobody would work with her though, she’d just have to do constant Poundland/home bargains hauls

Reactions: 4
I was just trying to discuss it 🤷‍♀️ I didn’t realise it was hate or hate. Christ, I think we all realise she did a hideous thing, I just questioned whether 8 years later she might be different. She might not, I mean It’s fine I’ll go.
I can be Vicky if you want me to be Vicky 🤷‍♀️

I 100% agree if she came back nobody would work with her though, she’d just have to do constant Poundland/home bargains hauls
Well she hasn't changed has she. She pulled the wool over everyone's eyes pretending to be someone she's not. I bet the companies she's worked with are mortified that they've been affiliated with her. Most were small local businesses to and working with her could be damaging to them but she didn't care about that ,as long as the greedy sow got her freebies. What about her visit to the cat cafe? Her trying to portray herself as a animal lover..nope it was all a ploy to trick her viewers .As for her being nice I'm afraid it was all a show for the camera. Truth is shes rough and sly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Im not sure we can know what was show and what wasn’t- however I do totally agree the cat cafe really wasn’t a good move. Always going to be the thing people picked up on if this all came up, she should never have done that

Reactions: 2
Regardless of the visit to the Cat Cafe it was the comments on the vid caught her out for the liar she is ,telling people ( grieving over their pets) how much of an animal lover she is ,so I doubt very much has changed with her all she wants is people to line her pockets, anyone with excessive greed like her wouldn't have another soul in mind hiding behind the good christian act is something she was good at the only remorse in her is for the fact she's been rumbled .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Regardless of the visit to the Cat Cafe it was the comments on the vid caught her out for the liar she is ,telling people ( grieving over their pets) how much of an animal lover she is ,so I doubt very much has changed with her all she wants is people to line her pockets, anyone with excessive greed like her wouldn't have another soul in mind hiding behind the good christian act is something she was good at the only remorse in her is for the fact she's been rumbled .
Yep spot on

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recall greedy rat ever doing a giveaway? I cant.
Nope!! I dont know what happens in regards to discount codes whether she gets any money if anyone uses her code. But it's all take take take. "This company sent me this, this company sent me that"

When she says "If I get too excited and screech only dogs will hear me!! She does go over the top not just with spending but with how excited she gets about things. I dont know where the money comes from!! Surely no one would give her money if she puts her PayPal details on her channel.

Reactions: 6
I think they do get money if people use their code same as affiliate links ..I've never known her to donate or giveaway either even for the church she's part of she never seemed to give them anything from those endless hauls and gifted items I'm sure they could've distributed stuff to families in need.

Reactions: 5
I think they do get money if people use their code same as affiliate links ..I've never known her to donate or giveaway either even for the church she's part of she never seemed to give them anything from those endless hauls and gifted items I'm sure they could've distributed stuff to families in need.
she probably didn't even belong to any church. Theres nothing christian about that woman. Just a vile greedy cruel individual .

Reactions: 8
In tier 1 yes they were, not in 2 or 3. Maybe they were in tier 1?
I’m not sure how I feel about this whole situation. I mean what she did was truly truly awful, and I’m a big animal lover with pets myself.
But people do change, regret things, and perhaps she’s really tried to move on, it was a long time ago. I know I’m not the same person I was 8 years ago (I think it was 8 years ago this happened?)

I watch her, but jeez couldn’t live like that, never seen so much clutter in all my life. It just looks like an episode of hoarders and a total mess! And nobody needs that many snacks! But I always thought she came across as a nice person, maybe she really really regrets what she did and has tried to change, we just don’t know. I’d feel very bad for her if she’s really tried to change, start a new life and then it’s taken away from her. Not sure what to think really- should she never be allowed to live a public life again? She did a terrible thing, but im always up for 2nd chances- otherwise how would anyone for example ever come out of prison and get a job?
Durham were way up in the tiers I,m afraid, always have been until recently. I,m from the North East, full of in breds where she hails from and that area has constantly been in the top tier so they shouldn’t have been mixing but they wouldn’t have had the bleeping brain cells between them to understand anyway !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Durham were way up in the tiers I,m afraid, always have been until recently. I,m from the North East, full of in breds where she hails from and that area has constantly been in the top tier so they shouldn’t have been mixing but they wouldn’t have had the bleeping brain cells between them to understand anyway !
I think that's Vicky herself ;)

Reactions: 3
So she’s still missing, I see her daughter has uploaded recently but do we think we’ve seen the end of Vicky?!

Just found this thread! I wondered why she disappeared I found her really annoying over Christmas I couldn’t believe the amount of rubbish she buys!

Reactions: 4