Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her daughters link from her latest link on her YouTube video
The first thing that comes up is an Amazon wish list!!
looks like she takes after her mum for the shameless grabbing šŸ˜”
How embarrassing asking for stuff for other people to buy you. Absolute joke

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just looked at her daughters link from her latest link on her YouTube video
The first thing that comes up is an Amazon wish list!!
looks like she takes after her mum for the shameless grabbing šŸ˜”
How embarrassing asking for stuff for other people to buy you. Absolute joke
I saw a comment on one of her daughters vids where someone said they sent her beautiful mum a few presents for her could she review them on her channel ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Do people really buy things for random people on YouTube? I find that so bizarre. She only has a tiny channel, I couldnā€™t imagine asking people to buy me things for no reason!

Whereā€™s this Amazon wish list? I just went to look at the latest vid and canā€™t see one anywhere? I find her videos a bit strange, it really is like watching a 12/13 year old

Reactions: 1
Of course they do why do you think they set up post boxes for

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t know why people are being mean to me, I am nothing to do with Vicky

i didnā€™t see that comment, is that on the recent video? When I looked earlier there were no comments. Why the hell would Brooklyn want to do a video about presents for her mum?This site has made me realise how very strange the YouTube world is

I understand the huge influencers setting up PO Boxes but these are tiny channels šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The amazon wish list has gone, someone is reading here a lot arenā€™t they??

whilst you read here.. are you not embarrassed to ask people to buy you stuff??
Mum and daughter both the same, itā€™s embarrassing.
And Vicky.. you are a witch, how you left those animals to suffer like that and then pretend to act all holy than thou. witch

Reactions: 6

i didnā€™t see that comment, is that on the recent video? When I looked earlier there were no comments. Why the hell would Brooklyn want to do a video about presents for her mum?This site has made me realise how very strange the YouTube world is

I understand the huge influencers setting up PO Boxes but these are tiny channels šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
It came across like you were trying to justify her actions at one stage so people are naturally suspicious. The comment was left on an earlier vid apologies if I didnā€™t say that.

Ah ok I was just looking at the most recent one, havenā€™t watched all the videos as they are of nothing šŸ˜‚ and I feel a bit uncomfortable watching what really is a child. This ā€˜engagementā€™ is ridiculous

I couldnā€™t even start to justify her actions, they were terrible, I just questioned whether because it was so long ago she/things might be different/have changed, it wasnā€™t a recent thing. But rather than just disappear without trace it might have been easier for her to just address it really- the way things are any time she tries to come back she will have people leaving comments about it wonā€™t she, she wonā€™t be able to get away from it. Thereā€™s no hiding on the internet

No she'll never be able to comeback ! her loyal subs are googling her and finding their way here and have expressed shock and horror at her actions so once she's lost her audience who has she to play too ? you're right Brooklyn is an immature child ,comes across like she has special needs even stuff she's written I'd liken to my 8yr old not someone that's engaged and ready to move out her mentality is not suited to her age .

Maybe because you try to justify her every action. You never like any comment by any of us and you check the vicky thread multiple times a day and aren't following or commenting on any other threads other than this one. You only seem to be interested in Vicky..why? I'll stick to my original thought Vicky!

I only found the site when I searched for her when she disappeared šŸ˜³ I currently read 4 other threads (I donā€™t follow many YouTubers and most of the ones I do donā€™t have a thread) but as everyone was unkind when I posted in here I have refrained from posting anywhere else!!!

youā€™ve clearly taken a dislike- Iā€™ve certainly not justified every action of hers, nobody could even try to justify what she did to those dogs, and to be honest I hadnā€™t even noticed the like comment bit at the bottom- have now but it seems you just want to attack anything I post so I guess this site isnā€™t for me

I only found the site when I searched for her when she disappeared šŸ˜³ I currently read 4 other threads (I donā€™t follow many YouTubers and most of the ones I do donā€™t have a thread) but as everyone was unkind when I posted in here I have refrained from posting anywhere else!!!

youā€™ve clearly taken a dislike- Iā€™ve certainly not justified every action of hers, nobody could even try to justify what she did to those dogs, and to be honest I hadnā€™t even noticed the like comment bit at the bottom- have now but it seems you just want to attack anything I post so I guess this site isnā€™t for me
Must admit I,ve hardly commented on here but one thing I cannot abide is animal cruelty in any way shape or form and anyone that supports those perpetrators in my eyes are just as bad and have to agree with some of the others on here I find your comments ā€œoddā€ at times. Hadnā€™t even noticed the comment bit at the bottom ! mmmm c,mon Vicky or friend of Vicky think I would agree that itā€™s time for you to take your leave of here and fester away back in Consett or wherever you are these days. I live about 30 mins away from Consett horrid place full of inbreds and nut jobs people say, from What I,ve seen would have to agree !

Reactions: 5
I was a subscriber to Vickyā€™s channel, I just thought I hadnā€™t seen any Vlogā€™s, then noticed her channel has gone. I googled her name and came across this thread. I am absolutely shocked by the animal abuse,I can imagine this extra extra extra large disgrace of a woman sitting her in her warm house scoffing all the junk she buys while those poor dogs were left out in the cold, no bedding, no foodšŸ˜“šŸ¤¬
What a nasty nasty pig, this isnā€™t a one of, for someone to sit back and allow that to happen, theyā€™ve gotta have a black heart. I hope she chokes on her food šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Welcome (y) great to see google is still directing people to the thread she pulled the wool over a lot of people's eye's that's for sure and now she getting her comeuppance.

Reactions: 9
Known vicky for a long time, and knew all this about her dogs when she started her channel. I remember her defending her actions at the time. She was one hated woman in the village. I just would watch her YT for a laugh and cringe at the shear amount of crap all over her house, the greed, and waste of money was unbelievable. The hypocrisy. I always hoped one day someone would uncover the truth about her. I was wondering if her disappearing was from the animal abuse being found out or HMRC were investigating her and she had to hide how much money she spends. Im so pleased to find this thread. It's everything we have been saying for so many years.

Reactions: 11
Known vicky for a long time, and knew all this about her dogs when she started her channel. I remember her defending her actions at the time. She was one hated woman in the village. I just would watch her YT for a laugh and cringe at the shear amount of crap all over her house, the greed, and waste of money was unbelievable. The hypocrisy. I always hoped one day someone would uncover the truth about her. I was wondering if her disappearing was from the animal abuse being found out or HMRC were investigating her and she had to hide how much money she spends. Im so pleased to find this thread. It's everything we have been saying for so many years.
Welcome ! we're thinking it's over the animal abuse being discovered as it was the vids on here she deleted first although it 's a double whammy if HMRC are on to her aswell (y)

Reactions: 6
Welcome ! we're thinking it's over the animal abuse being discovered as it was the vids on here she deleted first although it 's a double whammy if HMRC are on to her aswell (y)
It will be the dogs for sure but as you say a double whammy couldn't happen to a more deserving person šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are the family like they come across as an odd bunch for sure šŸ˜‚

• Haha