Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't get over her advertising the cat cafe when she knows she's banned from owning an animal for life ,there were people in the comments thanking her as they had just lost a pet or saying how kind she is for taking the time to show that on her channel as it brought them such joy looking at the animals and she was agreeing and saying how much she loves visiting to see the animals as she loves them so much .I wish I had of screenshotted more of the comments ,the woman is unbelievable :cautious:

What for ?
it was a college in Durham talking about the governments plans for GCSE/A-level students and what should happen for those doing BTECs

Reactions: 3
She was obviously around when her parents were abusing those dogs, I wonder what her side of the story is.
I thought that. I said before that I'd love to have a dog but I'm not well enough to look after one so it would be cruel to get one. But when I was little, my family had a dog and if there had been anything wrong with him, we'd have noticed within minutes. Why didn't her kids?

Reactions: 5
Her daughter was making YT vids back then there’s a vid on her channel of her reactions to her old vids from 2014 , imagine letting a young child put vids of herself online.

Reactions: 6
Her daughter was making YT vids back then there’s a vid on her channel of her reactions to her old vids from 2014 , imagine letting a young child put vids of herself online.
I'm so glad I grew up before the internet existed and so did my kids. It horrifies me that people let their kids be all over social media. Don't they know that pedalo's love to watch them? Plus how many kids are going to be cringing in the future that all their peers can see them as kids? Kids should have their privacy protected imo.

Reactions: 7
I cant stop thinking about those poor dogs! I read the article last night and saw the pictures. Absolutely disgusting!!

For her to make a youtube account reaping in all the sponsors, free stuff, discounts etc after knowing what she done!! She must have something wrong with her. People sending her "friend mail" every video a haul. Knowing that she was so cruel and evil treating her dogs like that.

She comes across so family orientated I'd of thought she would have welcomed dogs into the family and cared for them like any other dog owner does.

I'm not a fan of her daughter. I dont know what it is theres just something about her. She was obviously around when her parents were abusing those dogs, I wonder what her side of the story is.

I really really hope that her friends from "across the pond" find out what's she has done.

I dont know how people found out about what she had done, but she was quick to come off of social media. She knows what she has done is disgusting and evil, she should be ashamed to show her face!!
I always thought she was false and shady. Not to mention down right greedy.

Reactions: 8
Her daughter has uploaded a video about how she packages her orders. I wouldnt wanna buy from her. I know that sounds nasty. With the state of her room, if she dropped any of the materials she was using while making earrings you wouldnt know what was on them!! And I wouldnt give any money to that family. I know she probably wasnt involved with the harming of those dogs but she obviously knew something.

I read that shes said that her mums accounts were hacked or something that's covering up for her. I know Vicky is her mum but I would be disgusted if that was my mum that caused harm to those dogs.

I'm surprised no one has commented on her videos as her comments are on she has 3 dislikes I wonder if that's because people have found out or people in general just didnt like the video.

In regards to her going to that Cat Cafe. She should be ashamed. Hasnt she got someone in her family that she used to buy dog things for? Obviously I cant back up my comment cause there are no videos but I'm sure it was her sisters dog or something. Surely whoever's dog it was would be aware of what she has done. If that was me I wouldnt let her anywhere near.

The daughter is hard to watch she’s so immature and disorganised idk how performing arts is for her she’s got no appeal at all.

Reactions: 4
Her daughter has uploaded a video about how she packages her orders. I wouldnt wanna buy from her. I know that sounds nasty. With the state of her room, if she dropped any of the materials she was using while making earrings you wouldnt know what was on them!! And I wouldnt give any money to that family. I know she probably wasnt involved with the harming of those dogs but she obviously knew something.

I read that shes said that her mums accounts were hacked or something that's covering up for her. I know Vicky is her mum but I would be disgusted if that was my mum that caused harm to those dogs.

I'm surprised no one has commented on her videos as her comments are on she has 3 dislikes I wonder if that's because people have found out or people in general just didnt like the video.

In regards to her going to that Cat Cafe. She should be ashamed. Hasnt she got someone in her family that she used to buy dog things for? Obviously I cant back up my comment cause there are no videos but I'm sure it was her sisters dog or something. Surely whoever's dog it was would be aware of what she has done. If that was me I wouldnt let her anywhere near.
omf i watched one of her vlogs before and when she was packing orders she was eating a sandwich. didnt wipe or wash her hands either 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
omf i watched one of her vlogs before and when she was packing orders she was eating a sandwich. didnt wipe or wash her hands either 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I have just watched that video 🤮🤮
She said that they were cat sitting for their neighbour!! And I noticed that she said she didnt vlog because her auntie had came over this was from 5 months ago when we were in lockdown!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I have just watched that video 🤮🤮
She said that they were cat sitting for their neighbour!! And I noticed that she said she didnt vlog because her auntie had came over this was from 5 months ago when we were in lockdown!!
Which vid is it please?

I’ve just seen all this as wondered where Vicky had disappeared to and am very shocked! Does anyone think she’ll come back or is this the end of the channel?

re the daughter though- We weren’t in lockdown 5 months ago?! We were out of lockdown in July and didn’t go back in till November for the month. Also, I know everyone is saying she must have known what her parents were up to, she must have been what, 7 or 8? I’m not sure what an 8 year old can be expected to do. I agree though how incredibly young she is for 17, my daughter is 18 and seems at least 6/7 years older!! And engaged after a few months at 17? Most of which has been in lockdown?! Crazy

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen all this as wondered where Vicky had disappeared to and am very shocked! Does anyone think she’ll come back or is this the end of the channel?

re the daughter though- We weren’t in lockdown 5 months ago?! We were out of lockdown in July and didn’t go back in till November for the month. Also, I know everyone is saying she must have known what her parents were up to, she must have been what, 7 or 8? I’m not sure what an 8 year old can be expected to do. I agree though how incredibly young she is for 17, my daughter is 18 and seems at least 6/7 years older!! And engaged after a few months at 17? Most of which has been in lockdown?! Crazy
Were different family / friends allowed indoors during this time ? I doubt Vicky would make an appearance again if she had any self respect but her greed would probably take precedence over that.

Reactions: 4
In tier 1 yes they were, not in 2 or 3. Maybe they were in tier 1?
I’m not sure how I feel about this whole situation. I mean what she did was truly truly awful, and I’m a big animal lover with pets myself.
But people do change, regret things, and perhaps she’s really tried to move on, it was a long time ago. I know I’m not the same person I was 8 years ago (I think it was 8 years ago this happened?)

I watch her, but jeez couldn’t live like that, never seen so much clutter in all my life. It just looks like an episode of hoarders and a total mess! And nobody needs that many snacks! But I always thought she came across as a nice person, maybe she really really regrets what she did and has tried to change, we just don’t know. I’d feel very bad for her if she’s really tried to change, start a new life and then it’s taken away from her. Not sure what to think really- should she never be allowed to live a public life again? She did a terrible thing, but im always up for 2nd chances- otherwise how would anyone for example ever come out of prison and get a job?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is that you Vicky 😂 There’s absolutely no excuse for anyone to leave animals to suffer in that way if the animals weren’t wanted why not hand them over to someone that who could have taken care of them my thoughts are brought back to the animals suffering and not the greed of the owners that continue to pull the wool over people’s eyes hiding behind a good Christian persona....leopards never changed their spots, never a truer saying...Maybe if she made a full video of admission to her subs I'm sure they'd make up their own mind if she deserves to be forgiven .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Those poor animals were neglected for months and months, starved and left outside to rot away.
She and her husband sat in that house stuffing their faces whilst the dogs were slowly dying a few feet away from her.
She’s a witch. End of

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Berkshire Lass/Vicky fan girl I think you're on the wrong thread. Of course we all change, I'm not the same person as 8 years ago. However I wasn't an animal abuser. I agree with rehabilitation to a degree but the fact she shut down her channel, her daughters vlogs are being monitored on over drive says it all. So no I don't believe she feels any remorse.

I’m certainly not a fan girl lol I find so much so bizarre. I mean who needs a hot cocoa station at all, never mind a second one because she can’t be arsed to walk across a room to the other one 😂😂😂😂 and I’ve never known anyone buy so much tat/clutter/spend a fortune on nothing. I’ve no idea where she possibly puts it all

I’m just not sure what the answer is- her daughter is in a crap position here. I think you’re right- the only way is probably to do a video which does acknowledge it, try and convince people if she has changed and let people make their mind up or not.she can’t make her daughterdelete comments and lie forever!

Reactions: 3