Vicki Notaro/Stellar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at that too and everyone else normal. I think it's an insecurity, she can't be natural for whatever reason

Reactions: 2
Rosemary McCabe spilling tea on Micheal o Doherty and VIP/Stellar etc
Wonder what Vickis experiences would be there?

Reactions: 6
Rosemary McCabe spilling tea on Micheal o Doherty and VIP/Stellar etc
Wonder what Vickis experiences would be there?
It speakers volumes about her that she did two stints working there and that she went back to work for him. She was one of the longest working there and she only left before she was pushed because stellar was a sinking ship.

Reactions: 4
Id say he had plenty to say both behind her back and to her face
But she’s that type of bitchy qween herself !

Reactions: 3
she triggers me . such a greedy pig & so arrogant with everyone . i used to think she was pretty but now she’s just a puffed up moon face. always looks medicated . the pics of her in the blue dress are just of someone who has over indulged in life . too much time to nurse her two day hangovers , too much food too much alcohol . too much botox and fillers

she triggers me . such a greedy pig & so arrogant with everyone . i used to think she was pretty but now she’s just a puffed up moon face. always looks medicated . the pics of her in the blue dress are just of someone who has over indulged in life . too much time to nurse her two day hangovers , too much food too much alcohol . too much botox and fillers
Yeah, she's manky. Gorging on everything, a pin would burst her!

Reactions: 1
I like Rosemary and I find her honesty and no bs refreshing.

I thought what she had to say about Stellar and Michael O'D quite interesting. I'm familiar with working with the most toxic cretins of men and being unable to call them out because of their power and watching people let them away with stuff that is deeply unprofessional at best and completely abusive at worst.

I'd say Vicki dealt with the same bs but learned to turn a blind eye because she was in the inner circle, until she burned out and decided to quit. Also familiar. I can't imagine Michael was a bed of roses to her either. Somehow I feel like she's a grafter whose happy enough to schmooze herself as long as she's getting what she wants out of it.

I thought Rosemary’s stories were interesting. I remember Vicki saying she was v anxious at times around the same time she worked for stellar. He sounds like he’s hard to work for.

Yeah I remember her implying the place / job did a number on her. Usually burning out / work related health issues will come from poor to toxic management from the top down. I'd say Michael is everything that had been implied but Vicki will never say it.

Yeah I remember her implying the place / job did a number on her. Usually burning out / work related health issues will come from poor to toxic management from the top down. I'd say Michael is everything that had been implied but Vicki will never say it.
I think this makes Vikki more professional?! Although I enjoyed rosemary spilling the tea & the goss I thought it came across as sour grapes,

Reactions: 1
I like Rosemary and I find her honesty and no bs refreshing.

I thought what she had to say about Stellar and Michael O'D quite interesting. I'm familiar with working with the most toxic cretins of men and being unable to call them out because of their power and watching people let them away with stuff that is deeply unprofessional at best and completely abusive at worst.

I'd say Vicki dealt with the same bs but learned to turn a blind eye because she was in the inner circle, until she burned out and decided to quit. Also familiar. I can't imagine Michael was a bed of roses to her either. Somehow I feel like she's a grafter whose happy enough to schmooze herself as long as she's getting what she wants out of it.
I think this makes Vikki more professional?! Although I enjoyed rosemary spilling the tea & the goss I thought it came across as sour grapes,
I think Vicki was just his favourite. I don’t think she worked that hard, regularly hungover in the office but he just turned a blind eye

I think Vicki was just his favourite. I don’t think she worked that hard, regularly hungover in the office but he just turned a blind eye
in fairness god help him working with those 2 self indulgent arrogant blobs. haven’t checked out rosemary mccabe in years but i thought she was equally as pathetic as vicky. i ageee its def more professional to keep your mouth shut she’s sooooo cringe and tacky and desperate to be relevant

Stop herself and the husband have both packed on weight they are absolute gluttons.

Reactions: 2
I think her book sounds rubbish. I hate the real housewives franchise. This seems to be housewives fan fiction.

Reactions: 7
I think her book sounds rubbish. I hate the real housewives franchise. This seems to be housewives fan fiction.
It’s like a book that would come free with a summer edition of a magazine
More etc used to give away this type of books !for the summer hol

Reactions: 5