Vicki Notaro/Stellar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she just writes self indulgent articles now about her own life then I take it? The "teaser" for the latest one on her stories is peppered with typos. Doesn't bode well for a former editor-in-chief šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
I find it so strange how different she looks in older photos and videos. Iā€™ve never seen someone to change so much. Itā€™s not just aging, her face is just completely different, does anyone else see it?!

I think she's just a lot bigger now and has gone to town on the tweakments with that over-puffy, cat-like effect. The drag-queen-esque makeup doesn't help either.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s a nice looking girl, but she canā€™t claim to be martine McCutcheonā€™s lookalike anymore. Sheā€™s mentioned it before when tweeting about love actually.

• Haha
Just dropping by to illustrate why I canā€™t stand this one. Posting ceasefire now posts and then posting known Zionist Selena Gomez because she like her jaysus hair. Piss poor research from ā€œjournalistā€ Vicki

Reactions: 1
Looks like the print version of Stellar is gone. I knew Vicki was jumping ship last year when the going was still good.

What the hell has she done to her face? Her lips are botched. Iā€™ve never seen worse brows.

did ye see the photos from the family wedding. They all look like a dealz version of the Adams family

• Haha
Ah listen. It was an alternative wedding, I wouldn't begrudge anyone that. They did it their way, fair play to them.

I just can't get over the state of Vicki these days. She's still a young woman and she has aged so so terribly, if you compare her to 10 years ago. She was so naturally pretty and now she looks genuinely ill from all of the face tweaking and whatever has happened to her diet / lifestyle for her to have gained the weight she has. She looks late 40s at least.

Reactions: 8
Ah listen. It was an alternative wedding, I wouldn't begrudge anyone that. They did it their way, fair play to them.

I just can't get over the state of Vicki these days. She's still a young woman and she has aged so so terribly, if you compare her to 10 years ago. She was so naturally pretty and now she looks genuinely ill from all of the face tweaking and whatever has happened to her diet / lifestyle for her to have gained the weight she has. She looks late 40s at least.
Yeah true and they are private on instagram so I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to be commenting. Though I did think it looked like such a fun wedding.

I think the over lined lips and massive eyebrows distort her face shape and sheā€™s so used to seeing herself like that now she doesnā€™t actually realise it looks mental. If she toned down the make up a huge amount and eased off on the Botox she could look a lot better I think.

Reactions: 3
It did look like a good wedding. I thought it was v generous of Vicky to give Shelley her wedding dress.

Reactions: 5
I think she is DEEP in her RHOBH etc era and feels this facial look is normal šŸ«„

Sheā€™s charging people to come to a launch party?! I need to stop following her. Everything about her is irritating and life is too short!

I feel like I saw her in the background of someone's VIP style awards pics. Strange that there's no stories.

She has some up now, every single one of them doing a ridiculous ā€˜peace & poutā€™ pose everyone used to do in 2016ā€¦ šŸ˜³ itā€™s like she has no idea how to take a photo which is strange in her line of work

Reactions: 4