Vicki Notaro/Stellar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s 1€ next summer in my local SVP I’ll get it for a beach read

If it’s 1.50€ forget about it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That NYC article was so dull & basic. I’m surprised she didn’t do the sex and the city bus tour.

She is extremely basic, never minded, but the fact that this qualifies as paid journalism is mind blowing.
Ok…so let’s waste precious time over whether fat, trans Vicki likes New York or Dublin? im lost. Her and her husband are distracting. Two fat goons.

I don’t think she’s fat, I thought she looked great on her basic NYC holiday. Her food looked rotten though.

Ok…so let’s waste precious time over whether fat, trans Vicki likes New York or Dublin? im lost. Her and her husband are distracting. Two fat goons.
Truly one the most horrible comments i've ever seen on here?

What kind of a person gets so bothered about what soneone else weighs? I weigh myself weekly and thats the only weight i care about.

Not to mention needless transphobia, what on earth is that about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

What kind of a person gets so bothered about what soneone else weighs? I weigh myself weekly and thats the only weight i care about.

So mentioning/typing the word ‘trans’ is transphobic now? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1

Agreed… I actually flinched when I read it.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s fat, I thought she looked great on her basic NYC holiday. Her food looked rotten though.

She's not fat. I hate that word. I think her face has changed a lot over the last few years and her features aren't as defined is all. Don't think it's weight could be any kind of fillers where she didn't need them.

I think she could be the most beautiful attractive person in the world. It's her personality and attitude I find appalling & unattractive! 2 co-hosts on the steller podcast, one of which left steller and the other has another podcast. There's a common denominator there- Vikki!

Reactions: 4
What was the poster trying to do by calling some one who isnt trans, trans? Presumeably designed as an insult - which is transphobic
Feel free to mute, it’s just a comment. My god!
---
Feel free to explain yourself and how you were being inclusive if you wish 🙃
How I’m being inclusive?
---
A
Also were you literally waiting online for a response, that was fast. If fighting online is your thing (which I believe it is) good luck, I don’t have the time!
---
It was also more of a drag joke, as per the previous page tbh. But anyway, if anyone wasn’t trying to cause offense here they shouldn’t be
I think her greed irritates me more than it should, I need to unfollow!
---
Agreed… I actually flinched when I read it.
I meant to write drag actually, as per the previous page. I’ll wrap you in cotton wool next time.

Last edited:
---

How I’m being inclusive?
---
A

Also were you literally waiting online for a response, that was fast. If fighting online is your thing (which I believe it is) good luck, I don’t have the time!
---

It was also more of a drag joke, as per the previous page tbh. But anyway, if anyone wasn’t trying to cause offense here they shouldn’t be

---

I meant to write drag actually, as per the previous page. I’ll wrap you in cotton wool next time.
Ha my timing was just genuinely good! No wish to start a fight and im not really the type to mute.

I know i have said things off hand that i shouldnt have which seems to have been what happened here, lets all be be friends!

• Heart
---

How I’m being inclusive?
---
A

---

---

• Haha
Reactions: 5