Vicki Notaro/Stellar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested in the so sea gull thread..

Editor in chief of stellar magazine
I feel like she will secretly love this , that there’s a thread about her. I just dislike her so much , she kisses up to so many people and the stellar podcast is rubbish. I think she’s so full of her own importance. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Really dislike her - so fake and entitled I remember an article about not having kids she did years ago - get over it u don’t want kids ur so special - crazy looking brows also and seems like a gluton always on about food - just eat it and shut the fook up or else diet and loose weight - the endless chat on diets 🤦‍♀️😬

Reactions: 5
Really dislike her - so fake and entitled I remember an article about not having kids she did years ago - get over it u don’t want kids ur so special - crazy looking brows also and seems like a gluton always on about food - just eat it and shut the fook up or else diet and loose weight - the endless chat on diets 🤦‍♀️😬
Yes,I also see her as a glutton too. She’s very entitled , always bragging , staying in fancy hotels , the constant chat about how she’s so happy just her and her “amazing Hubbie”. They both just seem so greedy to me. She also always goes on about her amazing life she has. I think she’s secretly raging she’s not some hot young thing.😂

I think she has interesting content and style. I like that she’s not stick thin and enjoys her grub like the rest of us 😂 But I just wish she’d stop over lining her lips so much with the bright lipstick. It drives me insane. She’s a good looking gal but completely ruins herself with the lips. She openly admits to getting Botox so when doesn’t she get the lips done??

Reactions: 3
good Eating and drinking , that’s all she does then complains she’s not as thin as she was 😂
She thinks she’s an influencer or instahun- she’s nothing to look at! Nothing special about her at all. How many times can she post the same photos of her living room and navy wall??? Zzzz

She thinks she’s an influencer or instahun- she’s nothing to look at! Nothing special about her at all. How many times can she post the same photos of her living room and navy wall??? Zzzz
she fell down the stairs today so she’s having a bad day 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Yep shes definitely a nobody but comes across as quite smug and unlikeable. I randomly follow her on twitter and she irritates me so when I saw a couple of people requesting this thread I said I'd post it. I was kind of shocked anyone else knew who she was 😆

Reactions: 1
Omg FINALLY a thread on this one. She is an idiot, rotating instahuns on Stellar covers throughout the year. I stopped following her after they had that tone deaf cover of Terri during BLM. She refused own her mistake and clearly hasn't learnt anything.
I can't believe this magazine is still in business compared to U magazine which stopped running a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 12
I’m so sick of the same influencers being put in the cover of Stellar by Vicki. There are loads of talented people in Ireland who could be on the cover. I can think of at least 10 Irish actresses and broadcasters who would be great (I would list them but I’m a petty witch and I don’t want to be giving the Stellar crowd good ideas!!!😂)

Reactions: 7
I’m so sick of the same influencers being put in the cover of Stellar by Vicki. There are loads of talented people in Ireland who could be on the cover. I can think of at least 10 Irish actresses and broadcasters who would be great (I would list them but I’m a petty witch and I don’t want to be giving the Stellar crowd good ideas!!!😂)
I agree. It’s a very basic and generic magazine now. I just find her whole personality hard to tolerate to be honest. I feel like she plays victim and she actually has such a good life.

She came into where I work before, didn’t know her at all, only copped it was her when saw the husband !

Reactions: 2
Snooty....it's not from her anyway.....empty vessels make the most noise. Joe's family would be quite well to do. We'd have some mutual friends.

Reactions: 1
Her brows are awful. I think she got embroidery done before and they looked really well but then she started filling them in more to make bigger. It’s quite bizarre - they are simply too big for her face and look super fake.

Reactions: 4