Vicki Notaro/Stellar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She radiates delusional "I'M A STAR" vibes. And then her tweet.....

Hi everyone, does anyone want to find Nicola coughlan today in dublin and thrust a copy of my book in her hands please? She lovesssss Bravo and I just know she’d get a kick out of #realitycheck When your book’s been out a few weeks you have to hustle okay

The cringe. The thirst.

Reactions: 2
She radiates delusional "I'M A STAR" vibes. And then her tweet.....

Hi everyone, does anyone want to find Nicola coughlan today in dublin and thrust a copy of my book in her hands please? She lovesssss Bravo and I just know she’d get a kick out of #realitycheck When your book’s been out a few weeks you have to hustle okay

The cringe. The thirst.
She could spit at the lighthouse cinema from where she lives. She couldn’t go and stand outside to meet her of course that would be below her. And clearly isn’t well connected enough to have had tickets to it either…

• Haha
That Valentino Garavani bag with matching shoes is genuinely the worst thing I’ve ever seen anyone wear to a wedding. Money can’t buy taste etc. but that’s tacky on another level.

That Valentino Garavani bag with matching shoes is genuinely the worst thing I’ve ever seen anyone wear to a wedding. Money can’t buy taste etc. but that’s tacky on another level.
She literally dresses like Housewives New Jersey but in like 2005 era
Mob wife ott

Reactions: 3
I physically cringed at that story tagging Lisa Rinna about the Stoneybatter festival. I'm actually mortified for her.

Reactions: 3