Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTinyHuman

I have fuck all respect for her since I applied for a job at Stellar.

The application required two pitches of what you would see in the magazine. One of my pitches ended up in the very next fucking issue.

It was far too intricate for it to be pure coincidental. I was so close to invoicing them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

shins

Omg FINALLY a thread on this one. She is an idiot, rotating instahuns on Stellar covers throughout the year. I stopped following her after they had that tone deaf cover of Terri during BLM. She refused own her mistake and clearly hasn't learnt anything.
I can't believe this magazine is still in business compared to U magazine which stopped running a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 12

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Ok…so let’s waste precious time over whether fat, trans Vicki likes New York or Dublin? im lost. Her and her husband are distracting. Two fat goons.
Truly one the most horrible comments i've ever seen on here?

What kind of a person gets so bothered about what soneone else weighs? I weigh myself weekly and thats the only weight i care about.

Not to mention needless transphobia, what on earth is that about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Gossipgal991

As requested in the so sea gull thread..

Editor in chief of stellar magazine
I feel like she will secretly love this , that there’s a thread about her. I just dislike her so much , she kisses up to so many people and the stellar podcast is rubbish. I think she’s so full of her own importance. 🙄

Reactions: 10

SaussieSambo

I used to stand up for her a little, but god she's unbearable lately

Get ready for the diet talk and blaming medication for her weight gain as per usual
I don't know her from Adam, but I can tell exactly what sort of person she is just from her online persona. The sort of person who, a week before it's her birthday, will start telling EVERYONE that it's her birthday soon and then never fucking shut up about it on the day. I could never be friends with her. Jesus Christ.

The thing is, you can tell that she's actually probably really insecure because she hardly ever goes selfie-mode on Insta videos (and if she ever does, it's usually with a stupid fucking dog filter or else with the make-up TROWELLED on) and she basically uses Insta to brag about all of the STUFF she has (here's my house, here's my sitting room, here's my drinks trolley, here's my flashy job, here's all the free stuff I got sent, here's the latest gadget Joe bought, here's Joe, tee hee hee.) And he's as bad, TBH, with his stupid hair and his tacky car. Pair of doses.

I remember just before Christmas there she posted about 'treating' herself to a new watch in Field's (this was after posting a pic of all the Brown Thomas bags in her room in the WESTBURY, dontchaknow). Because I'm a nosy bitch, I had to look on the Fields website and see how much it was and it basically cost a grand for this flashy watch. Imagine being able to just drop a grand on a watch, just like that?! I mean, if you can afford to do it, fair enough. But then bragging about on social media with your BT bags in the background... they must be loaded but whoever said 'money can't buy class' above was bang on.

All this to say that I don't think she realises it, but she brings half of it on herself with her obsession for HAVING STUFF. It's tacky as fuck.

Also I'm not into judging anyone on their appearance at all, but she also doesn't realise that she'd look a million times better without the layers of make-up and the 'stenos'. I feel a bit sorry for her, she seems a bit lost at times.

Reactions: 10

Longtimebrowser

Truly one the most horrible comments i've ever seen on here?

What kind of a person gets so bothered about what soneone else weighs? I weigh myself weekly and thats the only weight i care about.

Not to mention needless transphobia, what on earth is that about?
Agreed… I actually flinched when I read it.

Reactions: 9

bellbells16

VIP Member
How many times did Vicki put So Sue on the cover? I’ve found at least 4 and they’re all the same pose.
A4C9D1C2-BF36-4F63-85E6-ABC7EA16125A.jpeg
21540C5E-C567-4198-9A54-543C543C8AF2.jpeg
B80D5317-3952-497A-9290-D162AE8491D5.jpeg
01F27748-B3F9-42BF-B64E-83ED9E030AAF.jpeg

Will be interesting to see what direction the magazine goes in without her but it was so stale under Vicki.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

bellbells16

VIP Member

Sooo boring . I’m 34 and tons of people in my age can’t or won’t have kids ... not that special or unique these days - maybe 40 years ago lol
She has honestly been writing variations of that story for 10+ years! She needs to find something else to write about, she’s in no way a special unicorn🥱

dclnwat

I really have to disagree with the Nadia comments, i get the same snooty vibe from her! I understand that Ireland is small but the fact she has the travel column via Vicki is something else altogether, severe jobs for mates vibes, which is such a problem in Ireland and it’s shameful they can be so brazen about it. I wouldn’t also take Nadias travel advice for anything but a guided tour, she doesn’t seem to pay her way around much, everything is a more or less structured press trip. I’d rather take the advice of someone who’s doing it all themselves/investing their own in money in what’s good and what’s not, not just following the PR Teams schedule

RedRibbon

I don't mind Vicki, but I can't stand the sleep updates. Surely a 35 year old doesn't need 10.5 hours sleep a night. Maybe I'm jealous, but that seems like utter laziness to me 🤣

Ruthless21

I wonder if Rebeca got passed over for editor replacement and that’s why she left
The mag is rubbish anyway. There's rotating faces on the cover, it never changes up. Insta Huns and almost famous faces, I wish they would have people who have talent or worked hard. How many 90s songs, Tom com movies, housewives can we compare. It's all really fake.

bellbells16

VIP Member
Well, Nadia did get her travel column the very first month Vicki took over as editor of Stellar so no matter how much she's liked or not or good at her job, she's been Vicki's best friend since school and that's the only reason why she has it. Also, I'm pretty sure that she started out as a travel writer after Vicki couldn't go on a press stay so she sent Nadia instead. Nadia used to be a makeup artist.

Which insta hun do you predict will be on the next cover? I bet Vicki is only dying to get Nicola Coughlan on the cover now that she's doing so well from Bridgerton, but wouldn't put her on the cover before.

I also saw that Valerie has started her own beauty newsletter. I wonder how that went down with Vicki?👀

Ah listen. It was an alternative wedding, I wouldn't begrudge anyone that. They did it their way, fair play to them.

I just can't get over the state of Vicki these days. She's still a young woman and she has aged so so terribly, if you compare her to 10 years ago. She was so naturally pretty and now she looks genuinely ill from all of the face tweaking and whatever has happened to her diet / lifestyle for her to have gained the weight she has. She looks late 40s at least.

She's really not ageing well, if you look at photos from her from her 20s. She was actually gorgeous back then, if we're to believe the photos from back when she met the hubby that she flashes to so often. And the makeup. THE MAKEUP! For the love of god, like. The brows are comedic, the lipstick is a joke. For someone that runs a fashion magazine. It's nuts.

• Wow

Reinhold

Some of the comments are a bit harsh on her. I just find it funny that she seems to have a certain amount of topics to put on social media-her weight, the food she eats, her living room, her dogs, her anxiety, the fact she doesn't want to have kids, the Batter. You could play bingo with these each week.

Reactions: 7

bellbells16

VIP Member
I’m so sick of the same influencers being put in the cover of Stellar by Vicki. There are loads of talented people in Ireland who could be on the cover. I can think of at least 10 Irish actresses and broadcasters who would be great (I would list them but I’m a petty bitch and I don’t want to be giving the Stellar crowd good ideas!!!😂)

Reinhold

For such a "market leader", it's a shame that all she does is try to jump on the back of trends, normally months too late. So much for having her finger on the pulse..