Vicki Notaro/Stellar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said before he works in Microsoft and given his age I’d say he’s pretty senior and tech pays very well. Also I’d say between her book and columns she’s doing very well. She’s always going on about not having children and this is definitely a big perk when you don’t and if you have money.

My partner is pretty senior in tech and I've a pretty well paid job too and we dont have kids either, and couldn't afford to travel as often or as extravagantly as she seems to. I'd say a lot of it is being business expensed either through his US tech job or her "research for her book".

Reactions: 1
The hotel they’re staying in NYE is at least 1 $k a night, they must be raking it in!
Guarantee it’ll be for a travel column. She’s done it a few times where she posts it like a holiday for the two of them and then she’s back a week and there’s a link to a story on her travels.
The plaza aren’t inviting Vicki in for afternoon tea if it’s not for the paper.

Reactions: 3
So much shite! They have these blowout holidays multiple times a year where they dine our three times a day in the most indulgent restaurants and then back on the diet / gaming bandwagon before doing it all again a few weeks later.

Reactions: 2
So much shite! They have these blowout holidays multiple times a year where they dine our three times a day in the most indulgent restaurants and then back on the diet / gaming bandwagon before doing it all again a few weeks later.

She does look like she's lost some weight after her procedure though.

Good Jesus, her face, what is she doing to it!!??
She is an attractive girl, naturally good features, hair etc but bloody hell the botox and the fillers are destroying her.
On the food thing, they are basically binge eaters. They're not foodies who love trying new and different restaurants, they just stuff themselves with processed crap.

Reactions: 4
Good Jesus, her face, what is she doing to it!!??
She is an attractive girl, naturally good features, hair etc but bloody hell the botox and the fillers are destroying her.
On the food thing, they are basically binge eaters. They're not foodies who love trying new and different restaurants, they just stuff themselves with processed crap.
Interesting you find her attractive! I can’t stand her face, everything to me looks bloated and oversized and in your face. Head of her Dad too

Interesting you find her attractive! I can’t stand her face, everything to me looks bloated and oversized and in your face. Head of her Dad too
Ah I just think she pre the mad brows, red overlined lips, botox and fillers she had a pretty face. I can't understand how no one close to her has told her to lay off all the extra-ness!!!

The sheer volume of food the two of these little dumplings put away is enormous
Can’t believe they ate and ate and ate like that for 4/5 days
Most people would be puking

Very manly features. The food is gross. Like a before from an overesters anonymous 🙊

Ah I just think she pre the mad brows, red overlined lips, botox and fillers she had a pretty face. I can't understand how no one close to her has told her to lay off all the extra-ness!!!
agree to all of this. Her lips on her latest video 🫠 whyyyy so overlined and gross looking.

• Sick