Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really out of the blue question but is she related to Jess Wright? Just thinking same surname and they actually look quite similar

The fact she reckons she gets abuse on here is laughable, she just needs to stop reading end of

Reactions: 3
How embarrassing getting an article in Grazia, and all you end up talking about is Tattle. Does she not realise all she’s doing is drawing more attention to the site

Reactions: 5
Thing is she's one of the MAIN people who give Tattle advertisement I'd never heard of Tattle before she did a video on it and and at the time I joined she had maybe one or two comments said about her. I actually have a feeling she's on here herself

Reactions: 6
She has one 12 page thread on here which is basically nothing... needs to get over herself 🙄

Reactions: 5
FYI - it’s not just for influencers, Coronation Street, Emmerdale and EastEnders all have threads too 😘

Reactions: 4
Makes me sad that her mum is ill and all she really did was defend Leo.
She could of raised awareness about what her family is going, if you read the last few comments it’s actually about being worried about her because we feel she’s gonna get hurt.
ALOT of defending Leo 👀 Get over yourself Vic its not that deep, he cheated on you

But again, the vast majority of posts in this thread either say they like her, feel awful for what's happening or are giving Leo the side eye. As threads go, I'd say she's got one of the nicer ones. Maybe she just doesn't like hearing people calling out Leo. She even admitted he got with another girl almost instantly after they split which seems like same girl he was rumoured to be messaging behind her back. If that situation happened to her friend and he was now using her, she'd have something to say about it.

Genuinely, I think most people in this thread actually quite like her or feel awful for her.

Reactions: 9
But again, the vast majority of posts in this thread either say they like her, feel awful for what's happening or are giving Leo the side eye. As threads go, I'd say she's got one of the nicer ones. Maybe she just doesn't like hearing people calling out Leo. She even admitted he got with another girl almost instantly after they split which seems like same girl he was rumoured to be messaging behind her back. If that situation happened to her friend and he was now using her, she'd have something to say about it.

Genuinely, I think most people in this thread actually quite like her or feel awful for her.
I agree 100% she is a really nice girl but Leo is obviously giving off a bad impression on people for us all to agree on here that something seems off with him! She’s lovely but it’s like watching one of your friends constantly go back to a toxic ex/situation she’s been through enough tit with him in such a small space of time…people care about her and just want to see her out and away from the situation with Leo

Reactions: 3
I reckon she just wants a baby and going back to Leo is one way to get that. She's mentioned before how she gets baby fever from seeing him with her niece so that could be motivation to go back to him even though he treats her badly.

Reactions: 1
I gotta be honest I don’t think she’s a nice girl, I think it’s a front. She really showed her true colours with the whole Izzy situation months ago