Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Leena Norms, she really makes me think. Holds herself accountable and produces such great opinion pieces on these topics. I'd check her out if people are feeling like they need someone a bit more "normal" to follow.
That being said, I really enjoy Venetia's content and her approach!

Reactions: 1
Venetia should make more book videos! I miss when she did more vlogs and stuff, now everything on her Instagram is all performative and woke

Reactions: 5
she's just jumping on what is trendy, honestly please don't let her fool you she doesn't actually care! she's just like niomi smart except she's less dim and knows what to say to come across woke.
this is just some rich girl who is living off her parents and spouting whatever she thinks makes her look woke. it's all about her image, trust me, she doesn't care.
i think you can tell when people are genuine and want to dismantle capitalism from a non-selfish perspective.
and UGH i hate the way she keeps saying she's privileged without contextualising it, she just says it so people can't say anything about her. she doesn't use to do anything good and she doesn't bring it up in the right way, it's all self-serving.
i really don't like her, i especially don't like her cause i can see how she's got people fooled. she did a podcast with aja barber and she was such a white dick in it. basically asking aja to teach her what to say to white people about cultural appropriation.
if you care about systemic racism, you will do the research yourself and not ask a black woman for her labour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if you want to speak out against cultural appropriation, do your research and understand it fully. but she doesn't because she just wants to look woke, without any of the effort.

i much prefer niomi smart, i think she's a bit more dim and well meaning. whereas venetia seems more sly and manipulative.
Could not agree more with you! Venetia or ‘Neesh’ as she likes to be called, only cares about mixing and being friends with all the right influencers and her Chelsea set from her old partying days. Oops turns out you’re going to struggle keeping up with your old fashion luvie pals, they wouldn’t dare be seen or photographed standing next to someone in Oxfam seconds!
Definitely moulds herself into whoever she is dating, has no real USP herself except for being able to talk non-stop garbage. She’s so preachy and woke.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Could not agree more with you! Venetia or ‘Neesh’ as she likes to be called, only cares about mixing and being friends with all the right influencers and her Chelsea set from her old partying days. Oops turns out you’re going to struggle keeping up with your old fashion luvie pals, they wouldn’t dare be seen or photographed standing next to someone in Oxfam seconds!
Definitely moulds herself into whoever she is dating, has no real USP herself except for being able to talk non-stop garbage. She’s so preachy and woke.
does anyone else notice how her mannerisms/expressions are starting to look more and more like Max's? it is so weird. Some of his recipes seem so bizarre, is banana peel even really safe to eat? It must be full of pesticides

Yes! Also does anyone get a bit of a ‘white saviour’ vibe from her.

• Heart
Have you seen their family home? It is like a castle or something. Fair play to her though at least she acknowledges her privilege, most people who would like to eat and live in a sustainable way can't afford to as it's too expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have you seen their family home? It is like a castle or something. Fair play to her though at least she acknowledges her privilege, most people who would like to eat and live in a sustainable way can't afford to as it's too expensive.
I think this is the main thing I actually like about Venetia's content, she doesn't shy away from expressing how her privilege effects the way she is able to live sustainably. Most people, even just students, can't even get close to her way of living. There are other sustainable vegan influencers who act like that lifestyle is easy and 100% attainable for everyone, and refuse to acknowledge that they are wealthy and privileged enough to shop local and save the world

Reactions: 4
I think this is the main thing I actually like about Venetia's content, she doesn't shy away from expressing how her privilege effects the way she is able to live sustainably. Most people, even just students, can't even get close to her way of living. There are other sustainable vegan influencers who act like that lifestyle is easy and 100% attainable for everyone, and refuse to acknowledge that they are wealthy and privileged enough to shop local and save the world
Couldn't agree more. I think Venetia's content is refreshing in her niche space of (mostly) hyperprivileged cis white social media environmental/vegan activists. I also appreciate the fact that her tone is a lot more mature and sedate, and she doesn't come across as OTT in her vlogs. I feel like an adult watching another adult discuss actual, real world issues, which is more than I can say for most social media 'influencers'. Not sure about Max - he seems a bit intense but maybe he's just very earnest?

Reactions: 1
I actually find her youtube much more tolerable than her instagram. Her instagram can come off as very priveliged and preachy. I guess youtube is a platform where you can elaborate and maybe chill out more, rather than yell. Her vlogs are actually quite nice and enjoyable, although boring sometimes

Just looking at her most recent insta post, I don't get why she cannot advise people about brands that are more ethical, people cannot buy everything from charity shops (underwear etc) but also due to size issues, I personally would like to know about more ethical companies. Also her fashion sense is so bizarre, the outfit in that post is just :oops:

Reactions: 4
Love the choker she's wearing in her new video. Went to check it out and it's £155!

• Wow
Where would she manage to find that second hand seeing as she doesn't buy new clothes?
I find it weird that she does keep posting what she is wearing, as even if she has got it second hand/it is from years ago, you are effectively inspiring people to copy your "look" and probably buy more clothes

Reactions: 3
So she’s officially signed off for her long Xmas offline period... but do we think she’s going to defy the tier 4 guidance and go spend it at her parents massive country manor like she usually does?? My bets are yes. I don’t really trust this woman’s activism given how close friends she is with Niomi smart and all these other incredibly privileged influencers.

So she’s officially signed off for her long Xmas offline period... but do we think she’s going to defy the tier 4 guidance and go spend it at her parents massive country manor like she usually does?? My bets are yes. I don’t really trust this woman’s activism given how close friends she is with Niomi smart and all these other incredibly privileged influencers.
100% she will, all influencers seem to act like the rules don't apply to them. I wonder if her sister and her husband and child also go? Agree it is superodd she is friends with someone like Niomi if she is as "sustainable" as she claims to be.
I also find her constant going on about taking "time off" social media strange, her whole career is based on social media yet she is constantly going on about how awful it is? most of us don't need a "break" from SM as we don't live our lives on it like she does

Reactions: 7
100% she will, all influencers seem to act like the rules don't apply to them. I wonder if her sister and her husband and child also go? Agree it is superodd she is friends with someone like Niomi if she is as "sustainable" as she claims to be.
I also find her constant going on about taking "time off" social media strange, her whole career is based on social media yet she is constantly going on about how awful it is? most of us don't need a "break" from SM as we don't live our lives on it like she does
Just had a quick nosey at her sisters insta and she posted on stories that her and husband and child are isolating, so presumably yep they are all going to gather at the parents country home. You’re right, these influencers literally do not care about anyone but themselves. So entitled.

Agreed, I find the constant needing to go offline so bizarre. Like this is literally your job? If you can’t handle it bc it gives you major anxiety, then maybe you shouldn’t base your entire career around social media? I do agree that we should all limit our time on social media, but does she not realise most of us have regular jobs and don’t spend our entire day scrolling through Instagram? I don’t need to turn my phone off for an entire weekend 😂

Am definitely intrigued by what her deal is, I just don’t buy all her sustainability and activism given the privileged socialite circles she seems to come from. If anything she seems to have shaped herself to fit culty Max’s lifestyle?

Just had a quick nosey at her sisters insta and she posted on stories that her and husband and child are isolating, so presumably yep they are all going to gather at the parents country home. You’re right, these influencers literally do not care about anyone but themselves. So entitled.

Agreed, I find the constant needing to go offline so bizarre. Like this is literally your job? If you can’t handle it bc it gives you major anxiety, then maybe you shouldn’t base your entire career around social media? I do agree that we should all limit our time on social media, but does she not realise most of us have regular jobs and don’t spend our entire day scrolling through Instagram? I don’t need to turn my phone off for an entire weekend 😂

Am definitely intrigued by what her deal is, I just don’t buy all her sustainability and activism given the privileged socialite circles she seems to come from. If anything she seems to have shaped herself to fit culty Max’s lifestyle?
God it is SO enfuriating when I am making such an effort, not seeing family for the first time ever at xmas and they are just doing what they want, and it is hardly like she would be spending her xmas alone in a tiny flat anyway.
Yeh I agree she has basically totalled adapted herself to be like Max, she always seems to be fawning over how great everything he does is

Reactions: 3