Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice her husbands most recent story he refers to a “low waste “ cooking hack as opposed to zero waste as he did before ? (Unless I’m misremembering)
I don't follow him anymore but pretty sure he's about lowering/zero food waste, they've never been zero waste except for like a month challenge type thing iirc.

I think Ven is just trying to be real about plastic/package use etc, considering zero waste is inaccessible to a large majority, change needs to come from the top.

Reactions: 1
There's been a lot of chat over on Niomi Smart's recent threads about how people think Max is super creepy and looks a bit like a cult leader. I never thought that until they said it and now it's all I can see?! Does anyone else think this?

Reactions: 4
There's been a lot of chat over on Niomi Smart's recent threads about how people think Max is super creepy and looks a bit like a cult leader. I never thought that until they said it and now it's all I can see?! Does anyone else think this?
yeh I've always thought this tbh. i cannot beleieve he apparently usedto model ?

Reactions: 2
Yes 100%. I was commenting over on niomis thread about this too 😂 he definitely creeps me out. Also it feels like Venetia has completely moulded herself to him too and now seems cult-ish herself?

Reactions: 7
Yes 100%. I was commenting over on niomis thread about this too 😂 he definitely creeps me out. Also it feels like Venetia has completely moulded herself to him too and now seems cult-ish herself?
yeh she does thd same weird vacant smiley expression and just stares into camers just like him. he seems quite controlling, i remember when they got the coffee machine him reminding her they could only have 1 a day was weird

Reactions: 6
yeh she does thd same weird vacant smiley expression and just stares into camers just like him. he seems quite controlling, i remember when they got the coffee machine him reminding her they could only have 1 a day was weird
I’ve def noticed the vacant smiling too. That’s very weird re the coffee but not surprising... I remember in a vlog she wanted to try this vegan chocolate bar that has recyclable/compostable packaging or something yet he was really weird/critical about her consuming something with packaging bc it wasn’t zero waste. Generally they seem very regimented about food and perhaps not in the healthiest way.

they were introduced by a friend.. but if i remember well, said friend wasn't invited to theit wedding? or am i thinking of someone else?
Actually I think it was Zanna Van Dijk!! Remember that from a Venetia vlog, Zanna said they would have heaps in common

What happened between Venetia and Zanna, does anyone know? They don't seem very close anymore, at least on their social media accounts. I do like Venetia and feel I've learned a lot from her sustainable fashion content on Instagram. She seems genuine and I respect the fact she doesn't blast everything on social media.

Umm so her videos keep popping up at the top of my YouTube (I think because I watched one when I was checking out creepy Max). Sorry but they are sooo annoying, in this video she was talking about getting into an altercation in a cafe because even though packaging was compostable there wasn’t an actual bowl for them to use. Can you imagine being stuck next to them at a dinner party..

side note, her vids are really well edited.

Does anyone else think their relationship seems quite imbalanced? in fotos together she often seems to be gazing at him while he looks at the camera, and she's always praising every single thing he does/cooks etc while he rarely does the same

Does anyone else think their relationship seems quite imbalanced? in fotos together she often seems to be gazing at him while he looks at the camera, and she's always praising every single thing he does/cooks etc while he rarely does the same
Yes but I just find him weird in general. Did she delete her YouTube videos that have her old bf in them? I wanted to watch some old videos and couldn't find them. Weird because the old bf was only ever in the background.

Agree with the person who said the videos are really well edited. Why do they always drink tea out of glasses? I have a glass mug from IKEA I use for tea sometimes but it has a handle. Using a regular glass seems impractical!

Reactions: 3
I find it so weird that she is making a massive deal out of oatly getting investment from Blackstone...yet seems to pop into whole foods which was bought by Amazon (?!?).

She shops in Sainsbury’s which sells meat products etc and is obviously a for profit company with its own gas & electricity arm. She flew somewhere in a video to visit a factory and preach about sustainability. She seems to be constantly snacking on those rank looking vegan protein bars that are covered in plastic/foil (But may not eat a banana cos it’s not seasonal).

Obviously she may be doing a bit more than the average person but I find the oatly faux outrage a bit grating. Side note, I’m not actually CEO of Blackstone.

• Heart
I find it so weird that she is making a massive deal out of oatly getting investment from Blackstone...yet seems to pop into whole foods which was bought by Amazon (?!?).

She shops in Sainsbury’s which sells meat products etc and is obviously a for profit company with its own gas & electricity arm. She flew somewhere in a video to visit a factory and preach about sustainability. She seems to be constantly snacking on those rank looking vegan protein bars that are covered in plastic/foil (But may not eat a banana cos it’s not seasonal).

Obviously she may be doing a bit more than the average person but I find the oatly faux outrage a bit grating. Side note, I’m not actually CEO of Blackstone.
but it would be hilarious if the ceo of blackstone spent their time on tattle 😂 i totally agree about the flight thing, i am wondering what they'll do when max wants to go back and visit family/friends

but it would be hilarious if the ceo of blackstone spent their time on tattle 😂 i totally agree about the flight thing, i am wondering what they'll do when max wants to go back and visit family/friends
Hahaa yess it is actually me 👀

No idea! Must be so annoying for them that his family live in America, not good for the eco image

• Haha

she's just jumping on what is trendy, honestly please don't let her fool you she doesn't actually care! she's just like niomi smart except she's less dim and knows what to say to come across woke.
this is just some rich girl who is living off her parents and spouting whatever she thinks makes her look woke. it's all about her image, trust me, she doesn't care.
i think you can tell when people are genuine and want to dismantle capitalism from a non-selfish perspective.
and UGH i hate the way she keeps saying she's privileged without contextualising it, she just says it so people can't say anything about her. she doesn't use to do anything good and she doesn't bring it up in the right way, it's all self-serving.
i really don't like her, i especially don't like her cause i can see how she's got people fooled. she did a podcast with aja barber and she was such a white dick in it. basically asking aja to teach her what to say to white people about cultural appropriation.
if you care about systemic racism, you will do the research yourself and not ask a black woman for her labour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if you want to speak out against cultural appropriation, do your research and understand it fully. but she doesn't because she just wants to look woke, without any of the effort.

i much prefer niomi smart, i think she's a bit more dim and well meaning. whereas venetia seems more sly and manipulative.

• Heart