Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's her sister? How have you seen her family home? Had no idea she was so wealthy till I found this thread!
Her sister is Rosanna Falconer, also an influencer with a decent following on insta. Venetia will often story or vlog from her parent’s country estate (pretty sure it’s somewhere in/near the Cotswolds)... it’s where she got married and it’s fairly obvious that they are very wealthy. If you google her, you’ll see she used to be a TV presenter before all the sustainability activism she’s gotten into more recently and has always run amongst the very wealthy and privileged socialite circle in Chelsea!

Reactions: 6
Her sister is Rosanna Falconer, also an influencer with a decent following on insta. Venetia will often story or vlog from her parent’s country estate (pretty sure it’s somewhere in/near the Cotswolds)... it’s where she got married and it’s fairly obvious that they are very wealthy. If you google her, you’ll see she used to be a TV presenter before all the sustainability activism she’s gotten into more recently and has always run amongst the very wealthy and privileged socialite circle in Chelsea!
Wow, she comes across fairly down to earth so I wouldn't have guessed. But what did I expect from someone called Venetia 😅
I do actually quite like her, even if lately she does seem to be bordering on too woke. She seems better at practicing what she preaches than many so called "sustainable" influencers (*cough Zanna cough*) and I do love the awareness she's raised about garment workers and fast fashion. She's the reason I've stopped buying from places like Boohoo and Missguided.
I will admit I did wonder when she posted about going offline if she was going to flee tier 4 to visit family!

Reactions: 4
Still not back from her hiatus. I had a quick look at her socialblade bc I was curious and she’s followed and unfollowed a couple accounts over her “social media break” so is it all bs? Also she seems to be losing quite a lot of followers which is interesting.. ~800/month!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Still not back from her hiatus. I had a quick look at her socialblade bc I was curious and she’s followed and unfollowed a couple accounts over her “social media break” so is it all bs? Also she seems to be losing quite a lot of followers which is interesting.. ~800/month!
I'm not really surprised tbh, I think over the pandemic hearing rich influencers living in beautiful big houses, still making an income while so many are suffering, complaining about how hard things are is putting lots of people off. I assume this "break" is that she is at her parents' house and if she is now she shouldn't be travelling back to London

she’ll come back with an air of superiority about how it was ~so great~ being offline for a longer period and yet still fail to recognise that within itself is a massive privilege

Reactions: 7
she’ll come back with an air of superiority about how it was ~so great~ being offline for a longer period and yet still fail to recognise that within itself is a massive privilege
I actually find it insulting that people like her seem to think social media is somehow damaging, yet they make their income there. Makes 0 sense

Reactions: 10
I actually find it insulting that people like her seem to think social media is somehow damaging, yet they make their income there. Makes 0 sense
Yes sorry please tell me more on your social media about how healthy it is to take time off from your work whilst the rest of us are so limited 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally. It’s infuriating. Preaches about turning your phone off and joining her “offline 48” movement, yet still wants you to like her ads and paid promos (they’re all sustanaible tho guyzzzz, so it’s ok) 🙄 also willing to bet she’s still at her parents country home.

Reactions: 7
Totally. It’s infuriating. Preaches about turning your phone off and joining her “offline 48” movement, yet still wants you to like her ads and paid promos (they’re all sustanaible tho guyzzzz, so it’s ok) 🙄 also willing to bet she’s still at her parents country home.
exactly! If you don't live on social media it shouldn't be necessary to have a break surely?! I wish more people would call her out on this. She has become particualrly insufferable since being with Max

Reactions: 3
exactly! If you don't live on social media it shouldn't be necessary to have a break surely?! I wish more people would call her out on this. She has become particualrly insufferable since being with Max
Yes I imagine most people are able to not look at social media too much during the working day so that's why they go on it in their free time? They probably get a break when they are working. I'm a journalist so I have to use it all day every day but even on my weekends/days off it would be a privilege to go offline completely!

Her sister Rosana also hasn't been on Instagram for a while either. I came on this thread to see if anyone knew anything here. I like Venetia and while she might come on strong, I appreciate her intentions are in the right place. Becoming rare in the world-- especially right now.

I do find the whole Offline 48 thing a bit confusing while she makes a living online.

Her sister Rosana also hasn't been on Instagram for a while either. I came on this thread to see if anyone knew anything here. I like Venetia and while she might come on strong, I appreciate her intentions are in the right place. Becoming rare in the world-- especially right now.

I do find the whole Offline 48 thing a bit confusing while she makes a living online.
I can't believe she is STILL offline!

I can't believe she is STILL offline!
Willing to bet she’s still at her parents in the countryside. Max hasn’t come back online either yet which is quite telling. They probably don’t want to let on they’re not in London, as they would’ve had to have left when London was already in tier 4.

Willing to bet she’s still at her parents in the countryside. Max hasn’t come back online either yet which is quite telling. They probably don’t want to let on they’re not in London, as they would’ve had to have left when London was already in tier 4.
Yeh I agree, so ridiculous, yet more rich people acting as if the rules don't reply. I wonder what her excuse will be when she finally comes back as this lockdown is set to last a while...

Max posted on his stories today (he’s finally back online) to promote his cookbook and it’s definitely filmed in her parents house, I recognise it from her past vlogs. Honestly so disgusted at them defying the guidance and clearly travelling to her parents for Christmas when London was already in tier 4. So that’s definitely why she’s been offline this whole time. This all in the middle of a raging epidemic in the UK when are thousands of people dying every day. Definitely unfollowing, I’m so sick of all influencers and their sense of entitlement.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Max posted on his stories today (he’s finally back online) to promote his cookbook and it’s definitely filmed in her parents house, I recognise it from her past vlogs. Honestly so disgusted at them defying the guidance and clearly travelling to her parents for Christmas when London was already in tier 4. So that’s definitely why she’s been offline this whole time. This all in the middle of a raging epidemic in the UK when are thousands of people dying every day. Definitely unfollowing, I’m so sick of all influencers and their sense of entitlement.
and of course no mention as to why he has been offline all this time but has to come on just to shill his book. Typical influencer. I wonder when she will finally come back online and if she will mention it at all, lockdown is clearly going to go on quite a bit longer....

and of course no mention as to why he has been offline all this time but has to come on just to shill his book. Typical influencer. I wonder when she will finally come back online and if she will mention it at all, lockdown is clearly going to go on quite a bit longer....
Yeah good luck to her trying to explain it away given lockdown is going to last until mid Feb at least if not longer!! I do wonder if her followers have caught on.

Yeah good luck to her trying to explain it away given lockdown is going to last until mid Feb at least if not longer!! I do wonder if her followers have caught on.
I saw Max's latest stories, is he back in the London flat? yet more rule breaking if so :mad: Trying to make out being so woke/environmentally friendly etc and risking of spreading a hugely contagious disease because of their own selfishness, ingoring the rules, is just....... It really is like influencers (a la Hannah Gale) view themselves as key workers

• Angry
She’s back. Why has she done a weird third person bit at the end of the caption?
that is SO odd, one of my pet hates is people referring to themselves in the 3rd person.
So that whole long, boring caption basically just says she will be doing the same as before, anti-fast fashion posts, stupid dancing posts, posts about things she likes... what is new? nothing. I wish her fans would call her out for breaking the rules. I also just don't get why, if her mental health suffers so much from social media, she has decided to make this her career? Lots of people don't like/suffer from aspects of their job, but generally do not have the option ot just take months of at a time

Reactions: 5