Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i picked up on this right away.. wtf is he doing referring to his fecking WIFE like that? orhave they split and he does actually have a roommate?
I have heard Venetia refer to Max as her roommate before. I guess they think it's cute? It's not.

Reactions: 6
It wasn't even the roommate bit that got me, if that's a joke between them then fair enough. But two facepalm emojis and speaking like she's stupid for not knowing how restaurant kitchens work. It's giving 'I'm an actual chef, cooking is just her internet hobby' he just can't help but belittle her

Reactions: 10
Also how busy is their kitchen that he'd ever need to use chef terms like that to make sure noone is in the way?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also how busy is their kitchen that he'd ever need to use chef terms like that to make sure noone is in the way?!
I doubt he'd even let her go near the kitchen full stop if he's in the house. He;s so controlling

Reactions: 5
I doubt he'd even let her go near the kitchen full stop if he's in the house. He;s so controlling
Yeh that's very much the impression I get, pretty sure she's even commented that she only cooks when max isn't around as she can't go in the kitchen

• Sad
She seems happy to be allowed to cook when he's away for work. It's such a shame as it seems to bring her lots of joy!

Here from Niomi Smarts's thread~ calling your wife a roommate whaaa, and um if you've been in professional kitchens for that long you don't need for her to watch a tv show to get what you've been saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still don't understand how Venetia got the Women's Prize judge job. I do like her but she's not someone who I would think of when it comes to reading. There's so many good booktubers that would have been a better fit.

Do you think they would have chosen and approached her or it is more likely her management managed to secure it for her?

Reactions: 3