Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had assumed she owned the place in London as she lived there ages but I am not sure
Oh, I thought this was a different flat, but I guess I wasn't really paying attention. That makes sense then. Although she did have a few hotel stays in London after they'd moved out of the flat. Maybe she rented it out for a while. I don't think she's said anything about the flat but she doesn't really share anything private at all.

I think she mostly uploads vlogs these days to share her Sky Cinema ads.

Reactions: 5
Oh, I thought this was a different flat, but I guess I wasn't really paying attention. That makes sense then. Although she did have a few hotel stays in London after they'd moved out of the flat. Maybe she rented it out for a while. I don't think she's said anything about the flat but she doesn't really share anything private at all.

I think she mostly uploads vlogs these days to share her Sky Cinema ads.
I think for aomeone like her with very rich parents it would be kind of the norm they would help her buy, renting a flat alone in London if you can afford not to is a total waste of money

Reactions: 4
I know Venetia has mentioned in the past that Max always tries to make a better version of anything she cooks - and now, he's gone and included this story in his new book. Do neither of them realise that this doesn't exactly cast him (or their relationship) in the best light? He sounds like a controlling asshole who makes her feel like nothing she ever does is good enough.

And she seems OK with it. Yikes!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I know Venetia has mentioned in the past that Max always tries to make a better version of anything she cooks - and now, he's gone and included this story in his new book. Do neither of them realise that this doesn't exactly cast him (or their relationship) in the best light? He sounds like a controlling asshole who makes her feel like nothing she ever does is good enough.

I miss her old content where she shared more recipes. I’ve noticed since she been married she shares less. She used to have a blog with recipes on too, which she has deleted since she’s been with Max.

Reactions: 7
I miss her old content where she shared more recipes. I’ve noticed since she been married she shares less. She used to have a blog with recipes on too, which she has deleted since she’s been with Max.
Imagine how it must feel, that every time she makes a meal, she has this asshole standing over her telling her he can do it better. Ugh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Imagine making a nice meal for someone and them turning around and just saying "I can do better" it's not even like he says "I adapted it to make it healthier for example. Just I made it better. Ridiculous and also ridiculous that she seems fine with it

Reactions: 13
Yeah and she’s deleted most of the videos from before she met Max too. I used to really enjoy her content but now I barely make it through her vlogs.

• Wow
The Max competitive thing is bizarre…mostly because his food is so repetitive and average. But he’s convinced her he’s a professional chef when he has zero training.
I miss her old content she seemed so happy and relaxed. Also she clearly loves cooking probably why she started doing the recipe for disasters. So seems a shame Max has to spoil that for her and be so controlling in the kitchen

Reactions: 5
I can’t work out if it’s just aging as she’s what 34? But she looks so gaunt and tired. Hope she’s ok

Reactions: 6
I can’t work out if it’s just aging as she’s what 34? But she looks so gaunt and tired. Hope she’s ok
I think she’s early 30s yeah. I also don’t think it helps that she wears a lot of oversized clothes and clumpy shoes…and HUGE glasses, all those things swamp her.

I think she’s early 30s yeah. I also don’t think it helps that she wears a lot of oversized clothes and clumpy shoes…and HUGE glasses, all those things swamp her.
She looks increasingly thin, I wonder if this whole thing about max criticising her food (that is what he is doing) is contributing to some kind of ED

6.min 50 of a 21 min fashion video before she even gets round to the outfits. zzz
---
As has been spoken about in the Niomi Smart thread, she is REALLY thin now, did her and Max every post stuff together? I cannot remember but she seems to be alone a lot, especially as they live in a rural location
I often wonder that tbh. For a married couple they seem to be apart a lot
---
also this...
1679949857160.png
2 hrs no likes..
---
I'm getting something very ED about her breakfasts.. How can she be so gaunt and eat more on a plate on her breakfast than I do all day? MASSIVE pancake stacks and 3 pieces of toast stacked high with a million toppings...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The Max competitive thing is bizarre…mostly because his food is so repetitive and average. But he’s convinced her he’s a professional chef when he has zero training.
I miss her old content she seemed so happy and relaxed. Also she clearly loves cooking probably why she started doing the recipe for disasters. So seems a shame Max has to spoil that for her and be so controlling in the kitchen
Used to loveeee her old content, something so relaxing about watching her potter about the kitchen, used to find her quite funny too and there was never anything preachy about being vegan. I’m glad it’s not just me who gets odd vibes from Max 🙃 she deleted a load of her OOOTD highlight stories - I think she got rid of any that contained fast fashion brands even though she clearly wasn’t trying to advertise buying new from them. Used to flipping love getting style inspo from her stories!

Reactions: 4
In her old videos (the few left!) she looks so comfortable, happy and bubbly, a world away from how she is currently is :( It was interesting she talked about her ED in her early 20s in her latest vid. I wonder how in the past that all is for her. Her new life in the countryside seems a lot smaller/ more isolated.

She practically looks like a different person
oh wow, very eye opening to the change in her! I always wondered if she got with Max too quickly after her previous boyfriend. Like she didn’t want to be alone. Does anyone know why they broke up? They seemed like a great couple and he was very easy on the eyes 😭😂

Reactions: 2
oh wow, very eye opening to the change in her! I always wondered if she got with Max too quickly after her previous boyfriend. Like she didn’t want to be alone. Does anyone know why they broke up? They seemed like a great couple and he was very easy on the eyes 😭😂
She seemed to get with Max very quickly after her previous boyfriend! I don’t know what happened but I always got the impression they’d been together for years but split not long after they moved in together.

Reactions: 3
She seemed to get with Max very quickly after her previous boyfriend! I don’t know what happened but I always got the impression they’d been together for years but split not long after they moved in together.
And j would imagine the marriage was somewhat rushed because of visa issues

Reactions: 2