Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they regret the decision to move to the countryside…I know she doesn’t share a lot of her personal life but she does seem quite isolated/lonely to me. I wonder if she’s lost touch with some friends after she moved away from London…
I think a lot of influencers who made the rushed decision to move out of the city, especially during covid, now regret it. Victoria from inthefrow is one of them.

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of influencers who made the rushed decision to move out of the city, especially during covid, now regret it. Victoria from inthefrow is one of them.
The same friend I mentioned before (Lottie murphy) did the same and then moved back to London, I wonder if she wants to and Max is stopping her? must be pretty isolating

Reactions: 1
The same friend I mentioned before (Lottie murphy) did the same and then moved back to London, I wonder if she wants to and Max is stopping her? must be pretty isolating
If I had to guess I’d say it was the other way round…or Max maybe wants to go back to the US?

She looks so different now, her teeth look too big for her head. She is very naturally pretty but she just looks ill at this weight. Just repeating myself now but I really hope she is getting help!

Reactions: 9
If I had to guess I’d say it was the other way round…or Max maybe wants to go back to the US?
That is true, they did get married relatively quickly (presumably for his visa issue?) I cannot imagine her wanting to live in the US

Reactions: 4
That is true, they did get married relatively quickly (presumably for his visa issue?) I cannot imagine her wanting to live in the US
Have to say I’m not a huge fan of Max, but it can’t have been easy for him to uproot his life to move, especially as they are (or certainly used to be) quite anti-flying, so I guess they don’t see his family all that much?

Have to say I’m not a huge fan of Max, but it can’t have been easy for him to uproot his life to move, especially as they are (or certainly used to be) quite anti-flying, so I guess they don’t see his family all that much?
this is what I mean, clearly hasn't been well thought out by other of them.... I think someone else here said they are not friends with the woman who introduced them?

this is what I mean, clearly hasn't been well thought out by other of them.... I think someone else here said they are not friends with the woman who introduced them?
Yeah I’m sure I remember someone here saying it was Zanna Van Dijk who introduced them?

Yes Zanna introduced them in London but then sort of self-congratulated herself for doing so when they got engaged (comments were quickly deleted) and I think that must have annoyed them a bit

Venetia seems so lovely but she looks very worried, anxious and has lost a lot of weight compared to her earlier vlogs where she always seemed to eat healthy and work out regularly. It's clear she is undereating or something else is happening...I hope she's ok as she seems really tough on herself. I do think the fertility stuff might have something to do with things, she always said she really wanted kids in the past

Reactions: 6
Yes Zanna introduced them in London but then sort of self-congratulated herself for doing so when they got engaged (comments were quickly deleted) and I think that must have annoyed them a bit

Venetia seems so lovely but she looks very worried, anxious and has lost a lot of weight compared to her earlier vlogs where she always seemed to eat healthy and work out regularly. It's clear she is undereating or something else is happening...I hope she's ok as she seems really tough on herself. I do think the fertility stuff might have something to do with things, she always said she really wanted kids in the past

I like Venetia so I feel a bit guilty writing this. There is something really off about her weight. In her new video she is so thin you can see the outline of the bones in her face. But there’s also big portions of waffles etc, a lot of food content. I think I find that kind of thing triggering as I lived with someone with an eating disorder in my family for years and I think I still suffer the effects of it, its hard to describe but it feels like anger. So when I see her looking that thin but eating big portions of waffles etc I think oh stop it you didn’t eat that or if you did there’s more to the story.
I know that’s not kind but years of living with someone playing games with food has left me in a bit of a state myself. I know on a rationale level it’s an disorder but on an emotional level it’s hard not to be FFS you did not eat that can we stop with the BS.

• Heart
Agreed, she is unnaturally thin. You can see it's not the weight her body wants to sit at. She can't be eating waffles, surely!

Agreed, she is unnaturally thin. You can see it's not the weight her body wants to sit at. She can't be eating waffles, surely!
I eat waffles etc and I have the thighs to prove it. Outside of illness, chronic conditions etc weight is pretty simple - your weight generally reflects your diet, some people are luckier than others naturally but Venetia is thin naturally but not skeleton thin. There may well be a reason but even if that were the case if find it really triggering to watch someone make a vlog of mainly food including waffles & croissants while looking that thin. I know food has always accounted for some of her content but it feels off at the moment. When I saw the coffee shop I thought she s going to mention the croissant and of course she did! I wouldn’t have thought a vegan croissant is newsworthy in London of all places.
People talk about the effects of eating disorder on the suffers but it’s also damn hard & very draining to live with someone playing games with food. It probably shouldn’t but it really angers me that V with all her talk of social responsibility is putting this content out there.

Reactions: 5
I’d probably add, that the plant based diet she follows (all whole foods, not much junk) you do have to eat a lot more of it to maintain a healthy weight. There’s no butter, cheese, no deep fried food in her diet.

It’s still very much possible to be eating meals like she showed but still be undereating. Especially if you are an active person. And it’s not like we are seeing everything she eats.

Side note: I find it slightly odd the way she talks about Max’s cooking recipes. She’s done this in previous videos too. I can’t explain, like you’re home on your own, surely you don’t have to look at his recipes online and then call him after to show him and explain what you made? He always seems to want to comment on her cooking too like an examiner. Maybe just me but get a weird vibe.

Reactions: 3
I’d probably add, that the plant based diet she follows (all whole foods, not much junk) you do have to eat a lot more of it to maintain a healthy weight. There’s no butter, cheese, no deep fried food in her diet.

It’s still very much possible to be eating meals like she showed but still be undereating. Especially if you are an active person. And it’s not like we are seeing everything she eats.

Side note: I find it slightly odd the way she talks about Max’s cooking recipes. She’s done this in previous videos too. I can’t explain, like you’re home on your own, surely you don’t have to look at his recipes online and then call him after to show him and explain what you made? He always seems to want to comment on her cooking too like an examiner. Maybe just me but get a weird vibe.
I take your point but I still thinking something is off. There is plenty of fat & carbs in vegan croissants, waffles & chocolate. One of my male friends lost a lot of weight after quitting diary so I get it’s possible but it doesn’t explain the weight loss given now long she’s been vegan & why she looks so thin. My friend is thin but he looks healthy not like a gust of wind would blow him over.

Also why does she make such a thing of it - her vlogs are what she ate with a bit of Sky & books. It just seems bit performative to me.

I could of course be overreacting based on my own experience.

Can’t reply comment on the Max thing, I think they are a bit of an odd couple, he reminds me of one of those guys that goes door to door taking about their religion, she seems more worldly or something.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the vlog and RE the waffles - don't be deceived here, I've made recipes that only have oats, banana and chia seeds and pretty low cal but made a big batch

Just watched the vlog and RE the waffles - don't be deceived here, I've made recipes that only have oats, banana and chia seeds and pretty low cal but made a big batch
Another
Another fair point. I’m probably overly triggered. Just when I saw her face yesterday I had a huge reaction. I do think there is something up with the level of focus on food. Generally people with eating issues tend to make a production of eating and I can’t shake the feeling that she fits into that category.
Her vlog yesterday was just good really, a few mentions of Sky, books & fashion. Why so much food?!

• Heart
Another

Another fair point. I’m probably overly triggered. Just when I saw her face yesterday I had a huge reaction. I do think there is something up with the level of focus on food. Generally people with eating issues tend to make a production of eating and I can’t shake the feeling that she fits into that category.
Her vlog yesterday was just good really, a few mentions of Sky, books & fashion. Why so much food?!
Totally agree, it's evident food is on her mind a lot 🚨

Do Venetia and Max have a flat in London along with their place in the Cotswolds? I've noticed in a few of her vlogs that she seems to stay in the same flat now when she's in London, whereas she was staying in hotels a while back. I'm not sure if Max is based in London part-time as I don't follow him, but he does seem to be 'away this week' in a lot of her vlogs.

Do Venetia and Max have a flat in London along with their place in the Cotswolds? I've noticed in a few of her vlogs that she seems to stay in the same flat now when she's in London, whereas she was staying in hotels a while back. I'm not sure if Max is based in London part-time as I don't follow him, but he does seem to be 'away this week' in a lot of her vlogs.
I had assumed she owned the place in London as she lived there ages but I am not sure

I haven’t been able to get through any of her vlogs for ages…it’s basically make pancakes/make coffee/be preachy….

Reactions: 7