Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Venetia and massively respect her ethics and commitment to sustainability. I do miss her old day to day vlogs of her life though, they were so enjoyable to watch.
I do wonder if her going so “all in” on activism is taking a toll. It seems she barely posts then is doing the weekly “offline 48” post. She obviously holds herself to such high standards on her activism but it must be so difficult to live your life around that. I remember her saying she cried because someone posted a critical comment about her only picking expensive vintage places as recommendations and not recognising her privilege- she obviously gets so anxious and takes everything to heart. Then she is so careful with food, drink, companies she associates, everything she reads and buys. And it seems Max has exacerbated this even more in her personal life.
she seems so lovely I really hope she finds time for herself and to be spontaneous, carefree like she was in her old vlogs.
Also Maxs cooking how is he a “chef” it’s literally the same dry broccoli pasta with nutritional yeast on it every other video. the vibe around competing with her on how his cooking is better just seems off as well

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I love Venetia and massively respect her ethics and commitment to sustainability. I do miss her old day to day vlogs of her life though, they were so enjoyable to watch.
I do wonder if her going so “all in” on activism is taking a toll. It seems she barely posts then is doing the weekly “offline 48” post. She obviously holds herself to such high standards on her activism but it must be so difficult to live your life around that. I remember her saying she cried because someone posted a critical comment about her only picking expensive vintage places as recommendations and not recognising her privilege- she obviously gets so anxious and takes everything to heart. Then she is so careful with food, drink, companies she associates, everything she reads and buys. And it seems Max has exacerbated this even more in her personal life.
she seems so lovely I really hope she finds time for herself and to be spontaneous, carefree like she was in her old vlogs.
Also Maxs cooking how is he a “chef” it’s literally the same dry broccoli pasta with nutritional yeast on it every other video. the vibe around competing with her on how his cooking is better just seems off as well
I agree, I think if you really need to take 48 hours a week off social nedia it probably isn't something you should base your career on, totally agree about max's cooking how he has written and sold cookbooks is beyond me!@

Reactions: 4
I agree, I think if you really need to take 48 hours a week off social nedia it probably isn't something you should base your career on, totally agree about max's cooking how he has written and sold cookbooks is beyond me!@
He made a basic vodka pasta recipe, decided to change the recipe and blend the sauce which only had tomato, onion and garlic, then acted like it was an expert chef tip he was giving to do so. Also no Italian ever would do that to a pasta sauce. Sorry it just really bugs me! Haha

Reactions: 3
As has been spoken about in the Niomi Smart thread, she is REALLY thin now, did her and Max every post stuff together? I cannot remember but she seems to be alone a lot, especially as they live in a rural location

I really hope she’s ok. There’s obviously something going on behind the scenes. I’ve been noticing her weight loss since summer but now this is drastic.
She looks shockingly thin. I hope she's not ill! If she's not, I would hope family and friends have stepped in for an intervention. I have never seen a 30 year old woman with a neck like that, she needs some serious help if it's not an illness.

Reactions: 10
She looks so thin, you can tell from her neck it’s not her natural weight. Also I used to follow her YouTube for years so she’s definitely lost a lot of weight.

I really hope she’s ok. She is very vocal about how anxious she gets and seems to be posting less and less on social media.
She seems like a genuinely lovely person who truly cares. It’s hard to tell as she doesn’t post much personal stuff anymore but I hope she’s ok. The weight loss seems to have accelerated after this move out of london.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She looks so thin, you can tell from her neck it’s not her natural weight. Also I used to follow her YouTube for years so she’s definitely lost a lot of weight.

I really hope she’s ok. She is very vocal about how anxious she gets and seems to be posting less and less on social media.
She seems like a genuinely lovely person who truly cares. It’s hard to tell as she doesn’t post much personal stuff anymore but I hope she’s ok. The weight loss seems to have accelerated after this move out of london.
And even in the last couple of months it has really accelerated

• Sad
Rosanna is great friends with Pacho Jaipur the polo player, otherwise known as Maharajah Padmanabh Singh, the “king” of Jaipur. His net worth is reported to be in the billions. They go back a good few years and he has always made sure Rosanna and family have been looked after in Jaipur. He also listed an apartment in the Palace on Airbnb at £8k a NIGHT so I wonder if Rosanna is staying in a “kindly gifted” apartment…
I’ve been waiting for a Rosanna thread for ages…… not just to rant but to rave too. I am obsessed about Rosanna. Her wedding dress was out of this world. If only we could all have Matthew Williamson design our wedding dresses (French Connection sale for me 😂).

I came here to comment what the hell happened. She looks so thin :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Are they still together? Max keeps posting about not being able to create content because he isn’t in the right headspace/putting pressure on himself etc

Pretty sure they are still together they comment on each others insta posts all the time and he commented on todays one.

Anyone see her story today? I am wondering if she is stressed about wanting to get pregnant and not being able to, one of her good friends (Lottie Murphy) is pregnant now so I wonder if this is making it even more difficult for her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone see her story today? I am wondering if she is stressed about wanting to get pregnant and not being able to, one of her good friends (Lottie Murphy) is pregnant now so I wonder if this is making it even more difficult for her
I can't see any stories from her. Did she delete them?

I can't see any stories from her. Did she delete them?
must have done, anyone else see it? it was about women saying duck you to everyone, not apologising for having/not having children/working/not working after having them etc

Maybe they regret the decision to move to the countryside…I know she doesn’t share a lot of her personal life but she does seem quite isolated/lonely to me. I wonder if she’s lost touch with some friends after she moved away from London…

Reactions: 6