Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say that I have been following Venetia for a while and lately it looks like she’s lost a ton of weight. On her Instagram story today I barely recognised her face, it was so gaunt. It also seems like since she lost weight she’s posting more bikini pics, wearing more crop tops, etc., so maybe it was intentional. Seems to have happened very suddenly though or maybe it’s just me?
I have noticed weight loss for a while but my for her face today. That seems drastic. She looks so gaunt.

Reactions: 6
She's always been skinny since I've followed her (only in the last year or so) but she really doesn't look well in those stories. Wow.

Screenshot_20220713-061217_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes, she's looked gaunt for a long time but this is a new levels of frailness. I get bizarre vibes from her husband, if I were her family or friends I would be hugely concerned tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That’s partly why I stopped following her, I just can’t get on board with Max. I do hope she is ok, she’s always seemed a bit lost to me, like she doesn’t really know what path to take and she hasn’t yet found what makes her truly happy…🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yes, she's looked gaunt for a long time but this is a new levels of frailness. I get bizarre vibes from her husband, if I were her family or friends I would be hugely concerned tbh
Same , the fact that she has mentioned more than once how he doesn't really let her cook in the kitchen so she cooks while he is away is odd. Her latest stories she is so thin her head looks too big for her body, very worrying

I didn’t want to comment on her appearance / do wonder if it’s her just aging in the face - pus she’s not that ‘tiny’ imo

However I did get controlling vibes the last video I watched with him properly in it. And I watched some older vids and do feel like she lost her spark a bit :(

I didn’t want to comment on her appearance / do wonder if it’s her just aging in the face - pus she’s not that ‘tiny’ imo
Thing is when it comes to EDs or abnormal weight loss due to stress or other factors people don't necessarily have to be tiny to get the telltale signs. Even those of average size or above you can tell if they're smaller than they're built to be, or malnourished, because something looks 'off' beyond normal weight loss. For me it's all in the face. Venetia has always been very slim but lately it seems in her stories / videos like it's a lot of effort to use her facial muscles when she's talking. That doesn't happen at 30

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is a lovely person but definitely seems to be battling something. In her videos from a few years ago, she is slim but has curves, and seems a lot more fun loving. She definitely seems quite isolated in their country place and a lot more worried/ anxious in general. She definitely looks tiny in all those bikini pics compared to a few years ago or even at her wedding where she seems happy and healthy. Venetia also talked about having disordered eating in the past a few videos back and having to constantly stay on top of things. I hope she's ok :( It seems like all the time on social media is getting to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I would guess at the very least she’s very anxious about climate things - which I totally get - and it must be hard to not be able to escape it because it’s her thing.

It’s sad if that’s the case, because she’s actually trying to make positive change and she’s aware of the world around her, meanwhile other vapid influencers are clueless and living in ignorant bliss.

Reactions: 4
I think, in her latest video, she seems also a bit angry. Like there's a lot of tention she's keeping in herself.
Made me feel quite uncomfy to watch her make the salad and being so aggressive with the fork.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else wonder whether Venetia and Max are conflicted about having children? In previous Q&As on her youtube page (including one with Zanna van Dijk which has since been deleted), she has said she would like to have kids and seemed very sure of this. She has not brought this topic up since dating and marring Max and also becoming a climate/ fast fashion activist. She is 33 this year (obviously still quite young) and mentioned in one of her more recent YouTube videos that a lot of her friends have had babies recently.

good point, i wonder if he is one of the climate actvists that think having children is irresponsible? alternativrly it could be they ate trying but she is so thin now so cannot conceive? feel bad for her either way

Reactions: 3
Yes someone else I followed who is part of extinction rebellion has said she wants children but won't have them because of climate change. Must be a tough moral standpoint, especially if her and Max have differing views on it.

Reactions: 2
i thinl it is a weird standpoint to take in a way, like i get having loads of children isn't a good idea, but if we don't procreate anyway we will become extinct anyway. or is it just keeping the word for animals?

Does anyone else wonder whether Venetia and Max are conflicted about having children? In previous Q&As on her youtube page (including one with Zanna van Dijk which has since been deleted), she has said she would like to have kids and seemed very sure of this. She has not brought this topic up since dating and marring Max and also becoming a climate/ fast fashion activist. She is 33 this year (obviously still quite young) and mentioned in one of her more recent YouTube videos that a lot of her friends have had babies recently.
Yeah, I have wondered what her stance on having kids is. She once said she considered completely giving up air travel due to carbon footprint concerns - so maybe she has similar concerns regarding children. I haven't watched her videos for very long so don't know if she has addressed this. I really don't know much about Max to know what his stance on having children is. Did she get more into the climate/fast fashion activism after meeting him? If so, maybe he's the driving force here.

Yeah, I have wondered what her stance on having kids is. She once said she considered completely giving up air travel due to carbon footprint concerns - so maybe she has similar concerns regarding children. I haven't watched her videos for very long so don't know if she has addressed this. I really don't know much about Max to know what his stance on having children is. Did she get more into the climate/fast fashion activism after meeting him? If so, maybe he's the driving force here.
She has said in the past (since marrying him iirc) that she wants children (if she can have them) but as other people have commented, she seems much more stressed/anxious since being with him so I imagine he is

I used to love watching single Venetia as even though she was rich, she came across as quite relatable. After having my own battles with anxiety I loved watching her videos with tips and her cooking. But now she seeks so preachy and is so highly strung all time. I don’t understand how if she’s so anxious, why is she drinking coffee all the time as surely the caffeine isn’t helping? She’s a shell of the person she used to be.

Just watched Venetia's latest YouTube video... in it, she says she will be leaving YouTube in the not too distant future to basically protect her privacy. I will miss watching her videos but it does seem like it would be best for her mental health. I also wonder if it's because she's pregnant or planning to get pregnant as I cannot imagine her ever putting her child on social media - it probably coincides with a big life shift? She also definitely seems a lot less fun loving than she was in the old days, I hope she gets her spark back soon

Honestly, I don't think she was making a ton from YT anyway, she never got a ton of views.