Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she ever regrets getting married so fast? To me she seems besotted with him…but not in a very healthy way. All her videos lately have been around the ‘slow weekend at home’ theme….she seems quite isolated since she moved out of London…although she is very selective with what she shows online.
Does anyone know why they got married so quickly? They don't seem like a "when you know, you know" kinda couple and I didn't even think Venetia would be particularly "into" marriage, especially a fast one. Not judging if this is the reason but was it so Max could get British citizenship or something? That's all I can think of

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why they got married so quickly? They don't seem like a "when you know, you know" kinda couple and I didn't even think Venetia would be particularly "into" marriage, especially a fast one. Not judging if this is the reason but was it so Max could get British citizenship or something? That's all I can think of
i presumed it was for visa reasons tbh. the kitchen thing is so bizaree, especially as sbe seems to really love being able to when he is away

Reactions: 6
Yeah I definitely got the vibe it was their only option other than long distance. I am a bit scared for Venetia, her husband gives me such weird vibes and she is so gaunt now.

Reactions: 9
She seems to really be struggling with her self-confidence and seems quite withdrawn in her vlogs - I do like Venetia and as far as content creators go, I really think she has her heart in the right place, so I hope she's ok. The tone and vibe of her vlogs are definitely quite different from the kind of self-assured content on her Instagram, but I suppose the latter is more curated anyway. Max creeps me out, he seems very intense but I don't know anything about him nor do I really follow his content.

• Heart
I wonder if any of her friends or family questioned how fast they got married, considering it was (very!) long distance? I had a similar thing with a friend who was in a long distance thing (although both in the same country) with a guy she met online. They got married really quick and a lot of people were asking if she was sure about committing her life to a guy she’d probably spent about a month with in total. Each to their own I guess!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I definitely got the vibe it was their only option other than long distance. I am a bit scared for Venetia, her husband gives me such weird vibes and she is so gaunt now.
He seems like a real control freak to me. So intense. I get the impression that anything Venetia does, certainly in the kitchen, and maybe in other areas of life too, is never good enough. He knows best and his way is the right way.

I never watched Venetia's videos before she was married so I don't know how much she might have changed - but I will say that she always strikes me as being a bit unhappy.

Reactions: 7
I always wonder how much she enjoys all the zero waste/no fast fashion etc. Very admirable pursuits, but sometimes it comes across like she’s in too deep and feels the pressure to make no mistakes if that makes sense. I much preferred her veganism content, like cooking videos. I wonder if she feels pressure from Max - I remember they taste tested a vegan chocolate bar once, and he was harping on about the packaging which wasn’t the point of what Venetia was talking about at all. She even told him he was taking the fun out of it 😕

I always wonder how much she enjoys all the zero waste/no fast fashion etc. Very admirable pursuits, but sometimes it comes across like she’s in too deep and feels the pressure to make no mistakes if that makes sense. I much preferred her veganism content, like cooking videos. I wonder if she feels pressure from Max - I remember they taste tested a vegan chocolate bar once, and he was harping on about the packaging which wasn’t the point of what Venetia was talking about at all. She even told him he was taking the fun out of it 😕
Agree 100%, I definitely think she’s pushed herself too far down the sustainability route, especially since she’s been with Max. Like in her New York vlog she was saying how guilty she felt about flying and seemed really upset about it, I understand that Max has friends/family in the US but if it upsets you that much then don’t do it! I think that’s why she deleted a load of her old videos of clothes hauls, holidays etc…

Reactions: 7
Max gives me weirdo controlling vibes but I think a lot of her Mental health talk & breaks from social media are more her wanting to come across as holier than thou rather than genuine issues

Agree 100%, I definitely think she’s pushed herself too far down the sustainability route, especially since she’s been with Max. Like in her New York vlog she was saying how guilty she felt about flying and seemed really upset about it, I understand that Max has friends/family in the US but if it upsets you that much then don’t do it! I think that’s why she deleted a load of her old videos of clothes hauls, holidays etc…
So true, also a shame she deleted so many videos as I loved her old content. She is very watchable.

Reactions: 5
Why does Max seem like the most bang average 'chef' in existence
Read those words the wrong way round first :ROFLMAO:

Annyway, I really like Venetia - I think she genuinely cares, tries to make a difference, and works hard at it.

Reactions: 2
Idk she talks about how she used to spend so much on clothes etc. so surely it’s a lot easier for her to now only buy second hand if she had a really good full wardrobe of clothes already?

Reactions: 1
Idk she talks about how she used to spend so much on clothes etc. so surely it’s a lot easier for her to now only buy second hand if she had a really good full wardrobe of clothes already?
Exactly, the most sustainable choice is surely whatever you already own? So many influencers miss this point and advertise yet another sustainable pair of leggings. It's really not sustainable if you have 100 pairs of them is it?!

Reactions: 4
Exactly, the most sustainable choice is surely whatever you already own? So many influencers miss this point and advertise yet another sustainable pair of leggings. It's really not sustainable if you have 100 pairs of them is it?!

She definitely buys a lot more than she lets on even if it’s second hand. Always a new outfit in the oootds and all the pieces are very trend driven still

Reactions: 3
I do generally like Venetia I think her heart is in the right place but man I do not need to see her make coffee on stories every. single. morning 😂

• Haha
Came here to say that I have been following Venetia for a while and lately it looks like she’s lost a ton of weight. On her Instagram story today I barely recognised her face, it was so gaunt. It also seems like since she lost weight she’s posting more bikini pics, wearing more crop tops, etc., so maybe it was intentional. Seems to have happened very suddenly though or maybe it’s just me?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Came here to say that I have been following Venetia for a while and lately it looks like she’s lost a ton of weight. On her Instagram story today I barely recognised her face, it was so gaunt. It also seems like since she lost weight she’s posting more bikini pics, wearing more crop tops, etc., so maybe it was intentional. Seems to have happened very suddenly though or maybe it’s just me?
Oh gosh you're not wrong ☹

Reactions: 3