Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just seems so devoid of life nowadays, Max probably zapped it all out of her lol

Reactions: 7
agreed, it is really sad. She doesn;t seem to do anything fun, it is just Max's cooking/latte art/work for her
Yeah I remember in her early videos she seemed to really enjoy cooking but now he’s kind of taken that away from her it seems. I don’t get why he’s so popular, he has over 900k followers!

Reactions: 6
I know nothing about her except I saw a comment saying she's in her 40s and Max looks 12. Is that true? lol.

Max annoys the shite out of me! His recipes are made to look good on 20 second vids but are actually terrible. They seem like the worst kind of insufferable couple.

Also her fashion content is laughable. A wealthy idiot telling the plebs not to buy clothes. The bloody cheek.

Where did you see Venetia is in her 40's?! I think they are both early 30's.
Some random commenter on her Instagram. It was on an earlier post that mentioned Max. I did some Googling and Venetia was pictured in a Daily mail article with some other poshos that apparently are the second coming of feminism. Gimme a break.

Some random commenter on her Instagram. It was on an earlier post that mentioned Max. I did some Googling and Venetia was pictured in a Daily mail article with some other poshos that apparently are the second coming of feminism. Gimme a break.

Yeah she’s tried very hard to gloss over her ‘Chelsea Set’ past, but the internet never forgets…🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
her latest vlog, I am only half watching but she seems to eat SO little? the valentines post, some toast and then a tiny portion of risotto... also "I never take an hout out of a work week to read"... erm... even people who aren't sef employd do not work 24/7 in their work week do they? also the rando invsaligm comment, isn;'t that gifted to literally every influencer now? I would be shocked if she was paying

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's lost a lot of weight since she got married if I remember correctly. Previous posts in the thread have also talked about how Max comes off as extremely controlling of the kitchen and food so maybe that has affected her... Sad to see it as she used to be much more bubbly and healthy

She's lost a lot of weight since she got married if I remember correctly. Previous posts in the thread have also talked about how Max comes off as extremely controlling of the kitchen and food so maybe that has affected her... Sad to see it as she used to be much more bubbly and healthy
She said a few videos ago that she basically isn't allowed to cook when he's home, I get that he's a chef but if it brings her joy then I think it's very sad that she's not allowed to partake in it

Reactions: 8
It's funny because she probably said that in jest like 'oh! Hehe! My husband is a cook so I can't even step foot in the kitchen, that is his territory!', but even if she said it in jest I am of the belief that there is always an undertone of truth in any joke this this.

I wonder if she ever regrets getting married so fast? To me she seems besotted with him…but not in a very healthy way. All her videos lately have been around the ‘slow weekend at home’ theme….she seems quite isolated since she moved out of London…although she is very selective with what she shows online.