Vegans and Ex-vegans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I stopped following unnatural vegan a while ago because yikes.

Also those vegan guys, the go fund me was to buy a drone? Are they serious! I can’t believe anyone would donate to that.
when did the unnatural vegan thing happen? so disappointing as she seemed very sensible

when did the unnatural vegan thing happen? so disappointing as she seemed very sensible
It’s a few things over the years that turned me off. I’d already unfollowed her by last June but I did see some influencers repost things where she had flat out said that there’s no problem with racism in veganism and refused to listen to what anyone was saying in return. I don’t know about any other anti BLM stuff she may have said.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
YouTube keeps recommending Julia Ayers to me and she is a bit annoying so I don’t generally watch them. But I was bored and watched a what I eat in a week. I found myself getting so irritated that she constantly refers to herself as we! I hate when youtubers do that because I’m a crotchety old bag 😂

I've not followed her recently, but Brianna has since become very preoccupied with the gym and has in the past posted photos of herself looking (probably unhealthily) lean.
Yes I saw that, and commented on her posts numerous times about how unhealthy she was looking. It seems that she gained a lot back again after lockdown and having gyms close - because the few stories she did post a few months ago she definitely looked healthier in her face, and was struggling with her body changes and not being able to work out. She struggles so much more with her ED than she'd ever admit at the time.

Unnatural Vegan went full anti-BLM and started making super questionable content last year.
Oh yikes I didn't know that - as I really haven't watched her in like 5 years! That's pretty tit actually I'm disappointed. :cautious:

I know Bonny Rebecca stopped being vegan, but did her friend Emma also change her diet? I don't watch her much these days. I wonder how bonny 's ex is doing these days.

Yeah I stopped following unnatural vegan a while ago because yikes.

Also those vegan guys, the go fund me was to buy a drone? Are they serious! I can’t believe anyone would donate to that.
I was gobsmaked that people were stupid enough to donate for a drone!

She also tried to defend That Vegan teacher's racism in a roundabout way by equating homophobia to veganphobia becuase you can "choose to not be in a same sex relationship if you are gay" which is just so many layers of messed up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This is super random but I need someone to watch on Tuesdays. Do you have any recommendations on people who post on Tuesdays lol? :D Especially vegans or ex vegans or some vlogs or some drama!

Okay, Miles is definitely anti-vax. His partner, Jil Zeletzki, has gone completely off the deep end, sharing conspiracy theories in her instagram stories. Miles went off some long term medication last year. At first I thought, great, but now I wonder if that was perhaps ill advised. Jil seems to believe that your body always knows best, and you can judge from the vibe someone gives you if their advice is sound. I think she's a bad influence. She's totally kooky and unscientific, and, apparently, also dumb as duck. What a shame. I understand that Miles is happy to finally be shagging his youtube crush, but this is really bad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Such a shame, always liked him 🙁 not keen on him and jil
Also did I make this up or did he used to have clients as a nutritionist and work for the NHS? Or was he private? Either way, not sure if he still does that but hope they're getting good advice.

Reactions: 1
Such a shame, always liked him 🙁 not keen on him and jil
Also did I make this up or did he used to have clients as a nutritionist and work for the NHS? Or was he private? Either way, not sure if he still does that but hope they're getting good advice.
I have no idea. Miles says, they work all the time, only the videos look like an endless holiday. I really don't know what this work consists of though.
Jil is getting worse. She says, she can tell who is vaccinated because of the radiation this person emits. And there's a big plan behind it that "they" are orchestrating. I feel sorry for her but I'm also angry. She has a reach and she is doing harm. People have even commented about it under Miles' latest video but some people claim their comments were deleted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I can't believe Miles ended up with an anti-vaxxer. Such a shame, he always seemed very grounded and like someone who has an understanding/appreciation for science and facts.

I watched quite a lot of Miles in lockdown 1. His content is so aggravating to me now that I switched off. Constantly checking himself out and if I hear 'bloobs' or 'strawbs' one more time...:sick: . The anti-vaxxer stance is a shame. Every time I find a vegan youtuber who seems sensible, there's always something unpleasant bubbling under the surface.

Those Vegan Guys seemed like a useful resource at first- the shopping hauls are usually worth watching. However, Paul comes across as so ignorant in some videos- I wish people would stop comparing homophobia to racism, it's not the same thing! I didn't know about the GoFundMe, that's hilarious 😂

Anyone watch Kiera Rose? She's vegan but not necessarily a vegan-youtuber. She doesn't post often but she seems like a genuinely lovely person.

Anyone noticed that Jason of those vegan guys does this weird sniffing thing where he wrinkles his nose all the time. I find it really annoying!

paul’s last couple of vids are yet more naval gazing.😀Self absorbed arse!

Anyone noticed that Jason of those vegan guys does this weird sniffing thing where he wrinkles his nose all the time. I find it really annoying!

paul’s last couple of vids are yet more naval gazing.😀Self absorbed arse!
Yes, and Paul does that cough/throat clearing thing. Learn to edit, I beg of you!

I watched quite a lot of Miles in lockdown 1. His content is so aggravating to me now that I switched off. Constantly checking himself out and if I hear 'bloobs' or 'strawbs' one more time...:sick: . The anti-vaxxer stance is a shame. Every time I find a vegan youtuber who seems sensible, there's always something unpleasant bubbling under the surface.
He's pretty arrogant and comes across as privileged.

Reactions: 2