Vegans and Ex-vegans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about a general vegan YouTubers thread? To discuss all the vegans and ex vegans fighting each other?

John Venus is no longer vegan and now hunts but still sells his workout plan. Lmfao!! Freelee is pissed, lots of vegans are pissed.

So many never really were vegan else they wouldn't go from ethical vegan straight back to McDonald's fast food. They wanted a usp and a trend to jump on!!

Anyone else like vegan drama?

Reactions: 7
I used to back when I was vegan. Occasionally I still watch Unnatural Vegan for her video responses (and science), just had a look at her YouTube and saw she did video about BLM which is going to be a mess 🤦🏻‍♀️ dare I watch?

Can’t believe Freelee is supposedly living off grid in the jungle now! Well, I can because she’s always been ‘out there’ and it seems like she’s not actually living off grid. She’s a pretty nasty person but I remember the drama when she broke up with Durianrider and everyone was briefly on her side

Who was the girl that went on raw till 4 / banana diet only to gain a tit ton of weight? Freelee would keep encouraging her by saying it was normal to gain weight as your body detoxes or something. She went to Chiang Mai and met Freelee / Durian, was into cycling. I think she was Belgian? I wonder what happened to her

I remember the Vegan Cheetah, his videos were enjoyable at first but he became the one of biggest drama queens in the community. Seems he’s fallen off the face of the Earth now?

The whole Freelee / Get Upset Girls drama was pretty big. Then the girls turned on each other because one was jealous and they both made videos like they’d split up

Of course not forgetting the former vegan Nikocado Avocado. He’s... a lot. Like he’s done incredibly well for himself in terms of growing his following / view count but at what cost 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
No drama from what I know, but I like Madeleine Olivia and Sustainably Vegan.
Absolutely hate Naomi Victoria, she is vegan for fashion surely with all the stupid hauls she does and endless Starbucks.

Mod edit: This was taken down because we were concerned about mentioning lots of small accounts. But it can go live as long as it's only about the larger accounts

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
On the subject of raw vegan, has anyone seen Freelee the Banana girl? A nasty piece of work and totally crazy

Reactions: 7
On the subject of raw vegan, has anyone seen Freelee the Banana girl? A nasty piece of work and totally crazy
I have only seen her when I was watching other you tubers like Vegan Deterioration doing reaction videos. From what I have seen, apparently Freelee has done so much damage with her diet that she is practically infertile, which shows how dangerous it is to have a such extremely restricted diet without medical attention.

I remember vaguely one of my friends trying to discuss diets with freelee (that’s the first time I have heard that name) years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Freelee is another subject entirely - she's a really unpleasant specimen. I was hardly surprised to see a video on why she doesn't support the BLM movement, vile creature she is

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Only posting this for the 'headline' please don't give her a view.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I went to read the comments of freelees BLM but they're turned off. It makes no sense why she's doing this. She can't sell many of her dangerous ebooks and will be demonetised for that. What's the point?

Her video is totally unwatchable with that bouncing up and down. Isn't that an exercise to do before starting the camera for energy? Not to keep doing it throughout 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Trigger warning, nicocado drops his burger and fries and cries 😬

He's doing so "well" with his views as people can't stop watching such a car crash. I worry what his end game will be.

• Wow
Trigger warning, nicocado drops his burger and fries and cries 😬

He's doing so "well" with his views as people can't stop watching such a car crash. I worry what his end game will be.

I once took a look in his comments, didn't delve far but the majority I saw were young girls with ED, boasting how long they had gone without food, watching him eat so they didn't need to, scary

• Sad
  • Wow
Freelee is another subject entirely - she's a really unpleasant specimen. I was hardly surprised to see a video on why she doesn't support the BLM movement, vile creature she is
She is totally insane, has anyone watched her anti blm video? Don’t want to give her views but curious as to what the hell she is claiming

I once took a look in his comments, didn't delve far but the majority I saw were young girls with ED, boasting how long they had gone without food, watching him eat so they didn't need to, scary
He gets more dislikes than likes these days. I think as the views have grown it's people watching for entertainment rather than just the ED crowd, but they're still very prevalent and as you say worrying.

Nick probably thinks he's being smart and can give it up and he's in control of it all. But he must have doubled his weight and that's going to have long term irreversible affects. One day he's going to be kicked off YouTube for extreme or dangerous content.

This is a great idea for a thread about vegan u tubers. I’ve watched a few recently. I just look mostly at channels that do recipes and food related stuff! I’ve never seen so many drama queens in one place all at once😀

Has anyone watched those vegan guys? Started off ok, but really starting to get on my nerves now.

Also, all the preachy ones, and ones you just know will return to eating meat in the next few years lol. The drama is a great laugh though. They turn really nasty when someone decides not to be vegan anymore!

Who was the girl that went on raw till 4 / banana diet only to gain a tit ton of weight? Freelee would keep encouraging her by saying it was normal to gain weight as your body detoxes or something. She went to Chiang Mai and met Freelee / Durian, was into cycling. I think she was Belgian? I wonder what happened to her
That was Julia Boer - I wonder what happened to her too.

That was Julia Boer - I wonder what happened to her too.
I wonder about her and all the young vegan teens who still lived at home and their parents seemed to be fine (and maybe even fund) their trips to Chang Mai with freelee/durianrider. Seemed batshit to let your 16 year old travel across the world to hangout with these older batshit vegans who got quasi-famous from criticizing other youtubers diets. Especially after the sexual assault allegations seemed to creep up. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Durianrider and some of those guys were questionable at best (and that's being kind).

Reactions: 6
I watch Naturally Stephanie and sometimes I still check up on Bonny Rebecca. Other than these two I don't watch many vegan YTbers anymore. Too much drama tbh. The majority of them were young girls who juat wanted to be vegan because it was in fashion back then and have now given up. Of course I don't watch Freelee/Durianrider or Vegan Gains. They're crazy.

Does anyone remember Essena O'Neil? I wonder where's she's at.

Reactions: 1
I eat mainly plant based so am always looking for inspiration. I like Cheap Lazy Vegan, The Happy Pear and The Avante Garde Vegan

Reactions: 8
It's funny how many of the health vegans aren't vegan anymore.

Freelee is insane, her antics might've been worth a whole thread but honestly she actually gets pretty ignored nowadays.