Vegans and Ex-vegans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with everything that’s been said about TVG’s, especially Paul. He really has become a virtue signaling irritating arse.subscribers are utterly cringe as well😂

His rants about covid are embarrassing, as are his wittering on about being the subject of a burglary.! He has mentioned this numerous times it’s just godawful embarrassing.
Also, I’m sure there’s more to his dismissal from his job. I’d love to hear the other side of the story.
😀
I find Jason equally irritating tbh. They both barely work and arse around on the allotment, and making ‘content’ for U tube. What a joke.

They were shooting their mouth off (especially Paul) about not going to a vegan festival cos they were worried about covid.- and lecturing anyone who was going. LMAO, that Jason still got covid. They could have gone to the festival, and lived a little and actually had fun!! At least if they got covid there, they would have been doing something interesting for a change.

I don’t watch the Vegan Queens. I hate drag, and their mate Stuart gives me the creeps!
Imagine going to see the Vegan Queens crap show, with Paul’s 80 a day tit pub singer voice 🤮 I find the way he talks about his drag persona Gemini in the third person a bit creepy, like someone with multiple personality disorder. 😬

Paul isn’t about having fun at VCO the moaning misery was probably too busy being jealous of the other more successful YTrs, maybe that’s why he really doesn’t want to go back there. 😂 I didn’t know they’d had a burglary, so he’s been moaning about that now, I think he’s often fishing for sympathy, money and gifts from their subs. Paul mentioned that they needed a part for their car in their live and people started donating money, he also mentioned about wanting another air fryer. 🤮 And their ticket for Vegan Camp Out was actually a gift from someone, what an ungrateful sod, he could have at least let Jason go with a friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They didn’t get burgled at home. It was a few years back, and I think it took place at some work do or some such. He’s milked it for all its worth. He says he has ptsd from it, and refers to it as the ‘horror’😂
I got the distinct impression that Jason would have gone to vegan camp out, but Paul wasn’t having any of it!
Also, how many bloody times does he have to keep saying ‘my husband’ when he refers to Jason. Yes
we know. So what?
As for the Vegan queens. He’s Always trying to send traffic to it. It’s utterly abysmal, and creepy at the same time.

Reactions: 3
As for the Vegan queens. He’s Always trying to send traffic to it. It’s utterly abysmal, and creepy at the same time.
He's very open about how he wants to grow both channels, in a way that's drawing back the curtain too much and just feels very cheap. I wish he would edit his videos more. I find it irritating when youtubers talk about channel analytics too much with their subscribers. It just feels very transactional. Make content people actually want to watch, and hope the algorithm picks you up. He'll probably use the money the fools are sending him to buy subs at some point.

He's very open about how he wants to grow both channels, in a way that's drawing back the curtain too much and just feels very cheap. I wish he would edit his videos more. I find it irritating when youtubers talk about channel analytics too much with their subscribers. It just feels very transactional. Make content people actually want to watch, and hope the algorithm picks you up. He'll probably use the money the fools are sending him to buy subs at some point.
When you say it feels very transactional, he used to be a sex worker and made a video about it. Theres nothing wrong with sex work between consenting adults and he’s not ashamed of that which is fine, but what really bothered me in the video, is he made no distinction between that and child prostitution and pedos.

Paul said he tried to do a talk at VCO and they never even bothered replying to him, that’ll be the real reason he doesn’t wanna go there anymore. Hes been sacked from nearly every job he’s been in and has admitted he’s unemployable. And of course the narcissist in him can’t resist having a go at anyone in the comments who dares to disagree or criticise anything they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Miles becoming an anti vaxxer is not a surprise imo, a lot of vegans seem to be at the moment, I don;t know if anyone follows Taira's family (they rarely post tbh) but I am pretty sure she is anti covid vaccine too. I hadn't followed miles in ages, I am pleased he made a video about the unfairness of trans people competing in women;s sports though as most people in the public eye seem to be ignoring it

Reactions: 1
For myself I’d say only two of my vegan friends are anti vax the rest have had the jab and I’m vegan and I’ve been double jabbed, so I wouldn’t necessarily go by vegan YTrs. I don’t have any problem with people who don't want the jab, we all still spread covid anyway, it just reduces the deaths and takes the pressure off the NHS and I wouldn’t wanna end up in hospital with this much worse Delta variant.

hey. I made an account just to chat here because I'm also very concerned. I used to follow miles back when he was in a relationship with emma laird (fellow youtuber). I unfollowed him a while ago because his vegan lifestyle is very unattainable, as he eats huge amounts of expensive food etc.

but now the real problem. I've started following jil and noticed that she was very anti biotics, talking about how they were poisonous etc.

a few months later miles had a stomach ulcer and literally felt the need to talk about his decision to take this life saving medicine (antibiotics), probably because of jil. I remember him being in immense pain and them not going to see a doctor til last minute. he could have died.

now I just had a look back at jils instagram and I was shocked at what I found. at least half of her community are holistic anti vaxxers as well who think the pandemic was planned because the government sensed that people were becoming too 'conscious'.

she literally thinks that the vaccine connects us to the 5g network and spreads other misinformation that can easily be debunked, like the claim that the pcr tests cannot differentiate between covid and the regular flu.

I feel sorry for miles friends, I believe jil and his bond is very strong and therefore there isn't a lot that they can do. but omg, miles used to be a clinical dietician, I really don't get the pipeline from trusting medicine to thinking there's an evil plan behind all of it.

Im sure they have a super intimate relationship, but I would like miles to keep his no bullshit attitude and not bow down to "alternative truths" just because he is in love. that's not healthy crazy cool :/

I've followed both Miles and Emma (before she disappeared) and had no idea they were ever going out. When was this?

When you say it feels very transactional, he used to be a sex worker and made a video about it. Theres nothing wrong with sex work between consenting adults and he’s not ashamed of that which is fine, but what really bothered me in the video, is he made no distinction between that and child prostitution and pedos.

Paul said he tried to do a talk at VCO and they never even bothered replying to him, that’ll be the real reason he doesn’t wanna go there anymore. Hes been sacked from nearly every job he’s been in and has admitted he’s unemployable. And of course the narcissist in him can’t resist having a go at anyone in the comments who dares to disagree or criticise anything they do.
Ah yes, I remember that video he did where he talked about how he outed a public figure client of his in the tabloids. He's a reprehensible human being at times.

• Heart
Paul is a rather nasty piece of work. I didn’t see it in the beginning, and although not vegan or even veggie, I liked their shopping hauls, and occasional meals out vlogs.

i actually found them on utube when I was searching for holiday vlogs.

It’s become apparent over time though, that despite all the talk of them being lovely humans (as they love being called), they are anything but, and are basically out for what they can get. Paul is extremely reactionary and thin skinned, and it’s become very obvious as time goes by.

Paul has a new vid up! Haven’t looked at it yet, but the title suggests it’s more whinging and preaching about covid. Change the bleeping record love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Paul is a rather nasty piece of work. I didn’t see it in the beginning, and although not vegan or even veggie, I liked their shopping hauls, and occasional meals out vlogs.

i actually found them on utube when I was searching for holiday vlogs.

It’s become apparent over time though, that despite all the talk of them being lovely humans (as they love being called), they are anything but, and are basically out for what they can get. Paul is extremely reactionary and thin skinned, and it’s become very obvious as time goes by.

Paul has a new vid up! Haven’t looked at it yet, but the title suggests it’s more whinging and preaching about covid. Change the bleeping record love.
Jason has had Covid for a few days now, no sign of a vlog diary for him but now Paul has it, he's going to do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paul is now telling us that he and Jason have very strong lungs as they do breathing exercises every night and "have done for years". OK does that counteract the heavy smoking huns?

• Haha
Paul is now telling us that he and Jason have very strong lungs as they do breathing exercises every night and "have done for years". OK does that counteract the heavy smoking huns?
Eh .- very strong lungs😀 They’re both smokers, and Paul is having some investigation for something on his lung. Think he’s had a couple of X-rays.How bloody deluded is he! I notice their vids are getting a lot of downvoting!

Eh .- very strong lungs😀 They’re both smokers, and Paul is having some investigation for something on his lung. Think he’s had a couple of X-rays.How bloody deluded is he! I notice their vids are getting a lot of downvoting!
I downvoted it after he launched in to an abusive tirade against the viewers 😂 he has such resentment simmering below the surface at all times! Started going on about people being “selfish” and “relying on healthcare” because of their “stupidity” at not accepting the vaccine (again) which is a bit rich when he is presumably a lifelong heavy smoker and now relying on that same health service to assist him with his lung investigations. Get a bit of compassion Paul!

edit to add: maybe they do need their own thread 👀

Reactions: 5
Miles is going to do a Q&A. Do you guys think he might answer questions about being anti vax?

I watched that Miles video about trans women in sports and while he had some valid points, the way he talked about how much he 'loved' women gave me the creeps. I've heard similar from creators before who end up being abusive. Not saying Miles is, but that section of the video made me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 2
I watched that Miles video about trans women in sports and while he had some valid points, the way he talked about how much he 'loved' women gave me the creeps. I've heard similar from creators before who end up being abusive. Not saying Miles is, but that section of the video made me uncomfortable.
Jil is all about feminine energies, feeling your menstruation, being a "receptacle", etc., so Miles probably got into that too. With that opinion you're always "honoring the goddess" in every woman, while actually perpetuating the biological determinism we have been trying to get away from.
I don't know if Miles would be abusive. But Miles and Jil have both not been in relationships for ages before meeting each other. There are definitely reasons for that and definitely some skeletons in the closet. Jil often writes about how painful their relationship is and how much she cries, but she sees it all as part of a transformative process. They are healing each other on a spiritual level by confronting their dark sides (I have no idea what they might be), according to her. It just looks like an unhealthily symbiotic relationship to me.

• Wow