Vegan and Plant Based Recommendations and Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2
All I want in life is a vegan halloumi alternative and life is complete 😅
Not sure if this was mentioned already but Tesco do a free from halloumi. It's not the same as actual halloumi and there's no squeak but if you griddle it it's really nice. It's more like a breaded cheese without the bread if that makes any sense! It's very nice with salad, falafel, pitta and houmous!
ua1iyms64jyda2hlfwue.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tried the ‘New York Style No Salt Beef’ sandwich yesterday and hoooooly duck - it was so worth the £3.50!!! Was never a fan of pickles either but left them in the sandwich, I am now fully converted 🙌🏻 Would definitely recommend.

I also picked up their vegan cheese, it’s lovely! Had some this morning with marmite on toast.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had these for breakfast. Not vegan. Quite edible.
A32FD01B-D91B-4C06-AC89-463F55BE5EB2.jpeg
Bought at an offer price. Would not pay full price.

Reactions: 1
If anybody is interested I have just been in Asda and they still have the Linda McCartney Veggie and the Rosemary and Onion sausages on offer for £1.25 a box and 2 Mozzarella Burgers for the same price. I don't eat them but my hubby eats eggs and loves baked scotch made with the sausages and thinks those burgers are the best veggie ones ever so had a stock up today.

Reactions: 5
If anybody is interested I have just been in Asda and they still have the Linda McCartney Veggie and the Rosemary and Onion sausages on offer for £1.25 a box and 2 Mozzarella Burgers for the same price. I don't eat them but my hubby eats eggs and loves baked scotch made with the sausages and thinks those burgers are the best veggie ones ever so had a stock up today.
Very good deal.

Reactions: 1
Kids had the asda vegan kievs and said they were really nice. They smelt really garlicky

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any recommendations for vegan Caesar dressing? Ideally shop bought if there’s a good one, if not, homemade!

Does anyone have any recommendations for vegan Caesar dressing? Ideally shop bought if there’s a good one, if not, homemade!
I’ve not tried it myself, but I’ve heard the M&S Plant Kitchen Caesar Dressing is really good! I’ve always kept an eye out for it in my local store but they never seem to have it in 💔

Reactions: 5
I’ve not tried it myself, but I’ve heard the M&S Plant Kitchen Caesar Dressing is really good! I’ve always kept an eye out for it in my local store but they never seem to have it in 💔
Thanks, weirdly I am just outside an m&s so will go and have a look. Would be rude not to pick up a cookie while I’m there too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.