Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sandoval is vile, hes such a horrible narcissistic woman hating bad tempered arrogant prick.

Has anyone watched last nights ep yet? Im just watching it now and the way sandoval was looking at rachel in sur and made her sit in between them… could he be any more obvious? I really cant stand him. Also didnt like the way he was speaking to that Brett fella either he tends to talk down to people like hes superior… Oohhh hes such a wanker he deserves all of the backlash he gets IMO

Reactions: 15
Sandoval is vile, hes such a horrible narcissistic woman hating bad tempered arrogant prick.

Has anyone watched last nights ep yet? Im just watching it now and the way sandoval was looking at rachel in sur and made her sit in between them… could he be any more obvious? I really cant stand him. Also didnt like the way he was speaking to that Brett fella either he tends to talk down to people like hes superior… Oohhh hes such a wanker he deserves all of the backlash he gets IMO
How is Rachel such a good liar!? I would have no clue if the cheating didn’t come out. I can tell with Sandoval as he is so obvious with the staring! Even Lisa vanderpump mentioned it.

Go Charli for putting Rachel in her place! I want more charli and less Schwartz

Reactions: 8
How is Rachel such a good liar!? I would have no clue if the cheating didn’t come out. I can tell with Sandoval as he is so obvious with the staring! Even Lisa vanderpump mentioned it.

Go Charli for putting Rachel in her place! I want more charli and less Schwartz
Yes I'm here for more Charli! Some of the stuff she comes out with is quite funny

Reactions: 9
I'm up to the wedding episodes. Schwartz just mentioned to Katie that he needs his armpit hair trimming...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm up to the wedding episodes. Schwartz just mentioned to Katie that he needs his armpit hair trimming...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN?!
He’s so odd isn’t he ? Everyone loves him and thinks he’s harmless he’s a toxic, gaslighting, drunken man child . His baby voice and uselessness gives me the ick lol

Reactions: 21
Swartz looks so pale and fat these days lol.
Also watching these episodes when I know Tom and Rachel have already fucked is so creepy. Tom is trying to argue with Ariana for the sake of it, she’s being supportive as usual. And the frozen eggs 😭

Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought he acts like he hates women. His attitude and treatment towards Katie is honestly worrying, makes me uncomfortable. She’s the battered (best friend’s) wife in reality!
Exactly he's a total misogynist
---
He’s so odd isn’t he ? Everyone loves him and thinks he’s harmless he’s a toxic, gaslighting, drunken man child . His baby voice and uselessness gives me the ick lol
It worries me so much that someone like him (and there are many others) are on tv, their behaviour clearly shown, and STILL people don't see it as problematic. I get when you are in a relationship you miss things (we all have) but looking from the outside in indont get how anyone could defend him

Reactions: 7
Sandovals such a whiny witch
---
Also Lalas being such a witch i am annoyed that Raquel is giving her a reason to justify it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I'm here for more Charli! Some of the stuff she comes out with is quite funny
After watching the ep with the recording broadcasted over the speakers 😅 we need more comedic relief in these days, James can’t carry it on his own for much longer.

Schwartz was funny but I think everyone is irritated with his act now.

For all the bad tit they’ve done Kristen and Stassi gave some funny one liners in the interviews.

Katie is dull, lala just shouts, Arianna tells it how it is and Scheana is… Scheana.

I’m solidifying my point that I want to have more Charli on our screens.

Anybody else just bleeping irritated with sandovals teeth? Dunno what it is but when he smiles i just wanna round house him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rachel’s hair is driving me crazy. It’s so short and SO blunt. And each curl is the exact same and the ends still line up in the sharpest angle. I’ve never known hair to be angular. The half up half down do isn’t it either.

Reactions: 8
I'm fascinated by the financial shitshow of the Toms' new bar. I do not understand how they're a million dollars in debt and why the partner seems to have all the power in the relationship even though he hasn't put in any money. Like - what have they spent a million dollars on? Why was the entire kitchen staff let go just when they were about to open? Why do they keep having these stupid meetings in the place which looks absolutely ready to let the public in? What is going onnnnnn?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are they all obsessed with Oliver? He’s literally garcelle in a turtle neck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm fascinated by the financial shitshow of the Toms' new bar. I do not understand how they're a million dollars in debt and why the partner seems to have all the power in the relationship even though he hasn't put in any money. Like - what have they spent a million dollars on? Why was the entire kitchen staff let go just when they were about to open? Why do they keep having these stupid meetings in the place which looks absolutely ready to let the public in? What is going onnnnnn?
I think, and this is pure guesswork, that they were in charge of decor and like the idiots that they are, they went batshit and picked super expensive everything, forgetting totally about the basics of running a bar/restaraunt. Its like a party, you get the basics right first, food drink and then the rest afterwards. If people can't eat and drink then you've just got a pretty room.

I think Greg actually owns the building or something, I thought I read something about them paying him rent?

Reactions: 10
I think, and this is pure guesswork, that they were in charge of decor and like the idiots that they are, they went batshit and picked super expensive everything, forgetting totally about the basics of running a bar/restaraunt. Its like a party, you get the basics right first, food drink and then the rest afterwards. If people can't eat and drink then you've just got a pretty room.

I think Greg actually owns the building or something, I thought I read something about them paying him rent?
They want to do all the 'cool' and 'fun' stuff but none of the real graft that is actually involved in running a business - finding the right chef, entering details on the POS system, deciding on drink names.

No one in their right mind would burn through 1mil with no idea of when it will open.

Sandavile shouting continuously 'we just need it open' makes it evident that he hasn't a clue what is needed to actually get it open, otherwise he'd be getting his hands dirty to actually get it open.

LVP made the right decision by allowing them to only be the 5% face of TomTom
---

I wonder if all these people quit, instead of being let go, because they realise it's an absolute tit show

Reactions: 11
Sorry to derail gals, but Katie is in Manchester. Begging my fella to go stalk I'm the city to find her. I'm literally 40 mins away! Someone tell me calm down pls...
---
I also realise my spelling on that post is so bad. 😄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.