Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Schwartz might be a massive idiot but no one can deny he is absolutely dishy
Not anymore, with his puffed up face and eyes like pissholes in the snow. Inner dickishness reflects in outward appearance more and more as you grow older imo. He honestly repulses me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is a bit of a puffy sweaty piss eye in the snow mess but I still think he’s pretty fit which is a shame for me. But your description hahaha - brilliant. I also think Jax is a bit of alright in an only if he’s been cleared for all the STDs literally beforehand and I mean to the second.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is a bit of a puffy sweaty piss eye in the snow mess but I still think he’s pretty fit which is a shame for me. But your description hahaha - brilliant. I also think Jax is a bit of alright in an only if he’s been cleared for all the STDs literally beforehand and I mean to the second.
I hate all the men so much I find them all unattractive, jax is probably good in bed though, he's practised enough 🤣

• Haha
Oh my god, currently sobbing at Tom and Katie’s wedding and it makes it even sadder cause I know where they are now 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Read this entire thread today. I've been watching since the first series on ITV2 and have been desperately speaking "Vanderpump Rules" into my Sky remote DAILY since this story broke about Rachel and Sandotwat. It's not on terrestrial tele yet! I'm getting Hayu through prime asap. I've always been drawn to it for Below Deck and VPR has tipped me over the edge.

• Heart
Read this entire thread today. I've been watching since the first series on ITV2 and have been desperately speaking "Vanderpump Rules" into my Sky remote DAILY since this story broke about Rachel and Sandotwat. It's not on terrestrial tele yet! I'm getting Hayu through prime asap. I've always been drawn to it for Below Deck and VPR has tipped me over the edge.
Wise move! Welcome 🤗

Reactions: 7
I just caught up with VP, I almost got the impression Raquel was truly into Swartz. He clearly wasn’t into it, maybe Sandoval swooped in while she was feeling rejected.

Reactions: 5
Nahhh I think it was all a big scam the whole Schwartz kiss, in part some of it was set up by producers. Anyway Scandoval was for sure happening way before the wedding…. Possibly since the engagement he paid for (idiot) How could Ariana not think this weird?!!! Anyway I think Schwartz found out around the time of the wedding and perhaps was told to back off. Rachel liked the attention of both so it seems she was more into it. Situation was a win/win for her.

Reactions: 6
Why does Sandoval NEVER think the men are in the wrong? Just seen the party where they play the recording of Faith and Jax to Brittany and Sandoval is annoyed at Ariana? He really does just hate women doesn’t he?

• Heart
I’ve always thought he acts like he hates women. His attitude and treatment towards Katie is honestly worrying, makes me uncomfortable. She’s the battered (best friend’s) wife in reality!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.