Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I know Raquel is so in the wrong but Lala is just embarrassing in this season! She’s such a bully. She didn’t mind cheating when it was her with Randall.
If Scandoval didn't happen, she would have got so much stick for her behaviour this season.

Tbf Katie didn't have to go 😂 but agree Schwartz is spineless, either shouldn't have kissed Rachel orrr did it and owned it with Katie instead of crawling back to her whilst they were having dinner to check they were cool. I don't know how she put up with him for so long, but glad she's free from him now. He really doesn't respect her at all.
I think she was very astute in realizing that Schwartz loved/loves her, but never liked her. They were a bad match to begin with.

The reports that Rachel went to a mental health facility is BS. She is at Miraval, A HEALTH RESORT! Sandoval is visiting her there. First the TRO, now the alleged checking into a mental health facility. Her PR team are beyond ridiculous. 😤

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Everytime I see how everyone else's kids are so cute, I KNOW Stassi must be seething. Not to talk down about a child's look, I just know Stassi is that shallow.

Loool you’ll get slated for this but I’ve thought the same 🤣 but I think stassi does think she’s really cute 🤣🤣

also what is Brittany dressed as here? Is it bo peep? Why the purple cape I’m confused lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Loool you’ll get slated for this but I’ve thought the same 🤣 but I think stassi does think she’s really cute 🤣🤣

also what is Brittany dressed as here? Is it bo peep? Why the purple cape I’m confused lol
Shes dressed as bo peep from Toy Story

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awee he is a wee cutie. His parents are absolute dickheads though
I feel like everyone has forgotten what Jax (and Brittany) are actually like... behind the happy insta family smiles. After watching his behaviour on TV and saying that he's a work in progress for 7 years, he definitely hasn't completed the transformation of his personality now he's no longer on our screens.

Reactions: 6
I feel like everyone has forgotten what Jax (and Brittany) are actually like... behind the happy insta family smiles. After watching his behaviour on TV and saying that he's a work in progress for 7 years, he definitely hasn't completed the transformation of his personality now he's no longer on our screens.
Hes a complete sociopath amd she isn't much better

Ditto Stassi.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I truly ask this with curiosity and not aggression but - according to whose consensus?
The reddit threads and insta fandoms are quite ruthless towards her. Which I don't think it's granted, I think she just looks like a kid while the other ones are cute kids. From my understanding, because she's Stassi's daughter and Stassi always has soemthing to say about other's physical appearance, people don't mind.

Reactions: 4
Horrendous please cancel her Stassi is the first person to violently slag off someone else’s child.

I don’t believe Rachel is in a resort at all, thinks she’s at Coachella with Scumdevil… in disguise.

Brock did it

Ariana never supported her mate Katie and that was f-ed up too

Reactions: 3
Has Stassi actually slagged off someone’s kid? Confused. I think her kids cute lol.

Reactions: 3
Stassis kid is cute now, I don’t think she was but she is now 🤣 Ocean on the other hand……not that she’s not cute but she’s just so much like her dad & he’s not the most attractive man I’ve seen.

Reactions: 4
Think the thread should be about the cast mates and not their kids, especially concerning their appearance

Reactions: 17
Think the thread should be about the cast mates and not their kids, especially concerning their appearance

It’s about ALL things Vanderpump we are all free do discuss. Don’t like it, ignore it.

Whenever Randall is on screen all I can see is big Ed from 90day fiance 🤦‍♀️ how did Lala ever have sex with that man 🤮 all for some private jet trips and a range rover.. gross

• Haha
Reactions: 21
surely young children’s appearances are off limits though? Seems a bit unnecessary
It wasn’t a vicious personal attack though. The OP just stated that the baby isn’t as cute as stassi would want her to be. It means more to stassi than us 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
surely young children’s appearances are off limits though? Seems a bit unnecessary
I really apologize for bringing this up. It's a wide spread topic in the fandom, I didn't know it would cause a stir and I really don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

Let's change topic, I'm really fond of Ally. I think she has a good head on her shoulders, she's sweet and doesn't put up with everything James does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.