Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Pandoras husband Jason is being sued for sexual harassment.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe why LVP was very sensitive and warning Peter at the start of this season about dating and fooling around with employees such as Racquel.

Reactions: 7
Can you guys remind me what Tom Schwartz has done? I saw some Tom slander earlier in the thread. I’ve always like him 🫣 but maybe I can’t remember his problematic behaviour. Can y’all remind me?

Can you guys remind me what Tom Schwartz has done? I saw some Tom slander earlier in the thread. I’ve always like him 🫣 but maybe I can’t remember his problematic behaviour. Can y’all remind me?
The main ones for me are his constant cheating on Katie and how horrible he is to women especially when he's had a few drinks. Tequila Katie had a rep but Tequila Tom was also pretty awful 😂 I think because he's kind of goofy and has that adorable slacker charm thing going on, it can be hard to see it sometimes - even though I'm critical of him, I'm much warmer on him compared to most of the other men.

Reactions: 7
The main ones for me are his constant cheating on Katie and how horrible he is to women especially when he's had a few drinks. Tequila Katie had a rep but Tequila Tom was also pretty awful 😂 I think because he's kind of goofy and has that adorable slacker charm thing going on, it can be hard to see it sometimes - even though I'm critical of him, I'm much warmer on him compared to most of the other men.
Were those rumours ever confirmed?

Pandy’s Jason always came across as creepy and sly to me, I’m not particularly surprised

Reactions: 6
I think also because tequila Katie isn’t very likeable, he got away with so much. Watching back the series , they never should’ve married. It’s quite sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Almost finished season 2 now. Their relationships are all so weird they’ll be in long term relationships and making a huge deal whenever they have sex with their long term partners 😂. They are all in sexless, loveless relationships for the show it seems like!

Reactions: 6
If you're gonna extra pay for it, see if you can get it via peacock - I saw on insta they'll be releasing an extended cut of the reunion

I think I had it when I was using nowtv to watch it.. .but then you'll have to pay for nowtv + peacock or whatever. Bloody capitalism and them exploiting our love for drama

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.