Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am bleeping livid! Stop the world I wanna get off!
I never liked Raquel, but this whole innocent, woe me act is vile. The girl is desperate.
And Tom, him, his tash and crappy arse band can get in the bin.
Poor Ariana, so glad she has Katie and Lala, I can't believe how wound up I am by this.
Both vile pieces of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know this is exciting fun entertaining tea but I just can’t even deal with how awful Raquel is (obviously sandavol too but let me not get started on him) awful awful people I feel so so sorry for Ariana

Reactions: 12
I never liked Raquel, but this whole innocent, woe me act is vile. The girl is desperate.
Poor Ariana, so glad she has Katie and Lala, I can't believe how wound up I am by this.
Both vile pieces of tit!
Unpopular opinion but I never liked ariana she always seemed so smug. Tom has always come across as a head so his cheating doesn't surprise me tbh but why not someone less close to home?! None of them have any shame

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but I never liked ariana she always seemed so smug. Tom has always come across as a head so his cheating doesn't surprise me tbh but why not someone less close to home?! None of them have any shame
They are a horrible vile toxic group of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Both vile pieces of tit!
I am too. I really feel bad for Ariana. bleeping Raquel the Bambi eyed witch. Oooff the reunion!
It’s def true, James has posted on his instagram and he was best mates with Tom. It’s quite cool he has Ariana’s back too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tom and Raquel are filthy little arseholes, but realistically, Tom and Ariana’s relationship ran wayyyyy longer than it ever should’ve. He wanted marriage and kids, she never did, why the bothered for all the years they did is beyond me. Also I truly can’t think of a cast of characters that are all just such revolting people? Every single one of them is just a terrible person and while it makes for amazing tv, duck they all suck 😂

Reactions: 12
I don't know what to believe with these reality shows. Everything is so orchestrated on these programmes and these people willing to do anything for a paycheque. Aside from Ariana being hurt the most by this, thanks Tom, thanks a lot. Now the pus-filled boil on the butt of humanity, Jax Taylor is estatic punching the air, yelling at Brittany I told you about Tom, didn't I tell you about Tom? Yessss! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know what to believe with these reality shows. Everything is so orchestrated on these programmes and these people willing to do anything for a paycheque. Aside from Ariana being hurt the most by this, thanks Tom, thanks a lot. Now the pus-filled boil on the butt of humanity, Jax Taylor is estatic punching the air, yelling at Brittany I told you about Tom, didn't I tell you about Tom? Yessss! 🤮
For sure!! Jax will love this. So do we think Tom Schwartz was in on it too. Sad. What a betrayal

Reactions: 9
Arianna is far too good for Tom , ive always found him to be very creepy. Prob a blessing in disguise if it ls all true.

Reactions: 14
For sure!! Jax will love this. So do we think Tom Schwartz was in on it too. Sad. What a betrayal
Absolutely. We all thought they were playing it up to cover Jo, but it was to cover the affair.

I feel like when it happened with Stassi and Kristen, they were young, on drugs and in an almost incestuous group dynamic.
---
Also typical of Katie to make sassy comments and woo me. Schwartz and her were separated, it's totally different.

Kristen and Scheane rallying around her is the cutest thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m too cynical but the video of Ariana and Kristen together has made me struggle to believe any of this is real and not just a grab at ratings

Reactions: 1
What is the timeline between the wedding and now? She kissed Schwartz at schena's wedding and now this has come out about Sandoval, so maybe she tried with Schwartz and he didn't want to get with her because of Katie so she moved on to Sandovol!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.