Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me sad to watch Cruz, I didn’t know he had developmental issue and was practically mute 😔 it might be autism. Awful how Jack said he compares him to other kids. I do think the Jax and Britney split is a publicity stunt (her talking to paps and him taking suggestive pics with his publicist) but it won’t surprise me if he does leave her for a younger, skinnier version soon.
At the county fair there’s a clip where he flaps his hands and stims - it is identical movement to my autistic niece. We had no idea age 2/3, it was only age 4 when she still wasn’t speaking and stimming all the time that we really realised. Looking at the signs now, it’s so obvious but back then, we just didn’t know. I hope they get the right help for him and themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 6
At the county fair there’s a clip where he flaps his hands and stims - it is identical movement to my autistic niece. We had no idea age 2/3, it was only age 4 when she still wasn’t speaking and stimming all the time that we really realised. Looking at the signs now, it’s so obvious but back then, we just didn’t know. I hope they get the right help for him and themselves
The thing he was doing to make all the bunnies face the same way seemed like an autism thing too (but admittedly I don’t know too much about it). I hope he’s got a diagnosis now and is getting the help he needs too. I just fear because Jax is such a trash human he won’t take it well but hopefully I’m wrong.

Reactions: 7
Jax is already not taking it well. Thank goodness Brittany is seeking outside help. I hope she continues to do what's best for her and Cruz, and doesn't get back together with that POS.
1000006008.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow I hadn't seen Brittany since she was on VDPR ...quick question.. why is her mouth now upside down

• Haha
Wow I hadn't seen Brittany since she was on VDPR ...quick question.. why is her mouth now upside down
She had a face lift to fix her neck looking like a turkey I think - She has said that its back to normal norw though x

Reactions: 1
Wish Brittany would put the girls away.
Jesse is a complete fuckwit..

Sandovol still on the poor me band wagon...he must be fuming the amount Ariana would have made "off him being miserable"

Wish Brittany would put the girls away.
Jesse is a complete fuckwit..

Sandovol still on the poor me band wagon...he must be fuming the amount Ariana would have made "off him being miserable"
She looked awful in her second look confessionals, sorry I cant remember what she was wearing. Look at her eyes, i know she had a face lift but oh my god, all i can think of is a fox eye lift (i think its called)
I cant bear Jesse or Janet.

I'm relly over Arianna now, shes doing my head in.

That orange dress in the confessionals is at LEAST a size too small.
She needs some good friends to tell her that it doesn’t look good

It's actually so sad to see what Brittany has done to herself. She was so beautiful. Can't help but feel alot of it was to do with trying to live up to Jax's standards too.

I love that James was 'pressing his little buttons' at Coachella. Sandoval must be seething.

Reactions: 12
Anyone catch the bit when Kristen was waffling about someone not being a good person and they played loads of old clips of her being vile from VPR days😅 GOLD

She lives in delulu land-how has she supposedly been in therapy for YEARS and still acts/thinks the same way 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brittany’s boobs look squashed beyond comfortable in the orange dress. When she was wearing the purple bra top with purple over shirt- one of her boobs looked bruised from some angles

Reactions: 5
Haha i'm crying, my fella will occasionally watch VPR, he was fully invested last season. I'm catching up whilst he's watching the match, and he said schwartz looks dahmer ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
James is sooo mellowed out and so much more mature these days! I actually don’t think he and Ally will last. And tbh I don’t think she sees him as end game. Not aligning on marriage and kids is huuuuge.

Have you guys seen this?

• Haha
James is sooo mellowed out and so much more mature these days! I actually don’t think he and Ally will last. And tbh I don’t think she sees him as end game. Not aligning on marriage and kids is huuuuge.

Have you guys seen this?

Jesus Christ that's terrible. I love how Scheana's sister is in this, but no one else from the show could bear to be in it.

Have you guys seen this?

She pulls a fully iced cake out of the oven?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Michelle is regretting her choice of words about Kristen now we know she’s had a mc, I know she couldn’t have known what was going to happen but it made me cringe watching it.

Reactions: 3