Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Tom's band. I literally can't.
---
Brittany’s boobs look squashed beyond comfortable in the orange dress. When she was wearing the purple bra top with purple over shirt- one of her boobs looked bruised from some angles
Wow I think it definitely is bruised! Her boob job was years ago right?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
James is sooo mellowed out and so much more mature these days! I actually don’t think he and Ally will last. And tbh I don’t think she sees him as end game. Not aligning on marriage and kids is huuuuge.

Have you guys seen this?

That is so cringy! :LOL: 🥴 Aly and James are temporary, she's using him to get on tv and get her 15 min of fame....she annoys me in the show she's such a gossip.

Reactions: 5
I am sure Jax paid for them not long after they got together- he was dictating how big she should go as he was paying!
That was so gross, that he did that. But that's also the problem with getting big implants when you're young and skinny. When you get a little older, have a baby, gain a little weight - now you're completely disproportional, can't find clothes that fit, and probably have terrible back pain. I hope her check from the show (and/or their plastic surgeon "friend's" discount) is enough that she can get them removed or replaced with smaller ones.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe Jax of all people having a go about Brittany's drinking.
We only see a certain amount on TV but she doesn’t look like she has a problem?
So many of the Bravo cast mates have had run ins with alcohol and she looks far from it.
Jax is trying to paint himself as an angel and putting people down in his wake, that’s a narc trait

Reactions: 5
Jax is trying to paint himself as an angel and putting people down in his wake, that’s a narc trait
He's totally pointing out everyone else's issues, in order to try and draw attention away from his own crumbling marriage, rampant rumors that he's been cheating, and the (alleged) resurgence of some of his other old habits. I hope none of his Valley castmates were naive enough to actually think he's their friend. Jax doesn't have friends - every relationship he has is purely transactional. He's a narcissist and a sociopath.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about Michelle - she defo cheats on her husband. In fact I think they cheat on each other. Are they still together now? I’ll be surprised if they are.

Reactions: 3
Brittney has blocked Jax and their publicist Lori on Insta. Maybe he’s been caught out 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He's totally pointing out everyone else's issues, in order to try and draw attention away from his own crumbling marriage, rampant rumors that he's been cheating, and the (alleged) resurgence of some of his other old habits. I hope none of his Valley castmates were naive enough to actually think he's their friend. Jax doesn't have friends - every relationship he has is purely transactional. He's a narcissist and a sociopath.
He’s closer to Sandoval than he thinks!! He can’t sort himself out without dragging people behind him or his past.
“Yeah I know what I did was bad BUT YOU DO THIS SOOOO”

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what possessed Britney to MARRY someone like jax. He’s a POS and doesn’t even hide it.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she's trying to make Good as Gold happen again 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wish Stassi was still on VPR so we could see what she has to say about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about Michelle - she defo cheats on her husband. In fact I think they cheat on each other. Are they still together now? I’ll be surprised if they are.
No they’re divorcing, she’s now with someone new. The director they were all talking about was Quentin Tarantino. His wife is very similar to Michelle too !
---
Actually makes me sad looking at pics of how Brittany used to look. She was beautiful😩
Jax always made her feel like she wasn’t good enough!
I feel like she’s tried to keep up with all the other girls and has gone too far now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
No they’re divorcing, she’s now with someone new. The director they were all talking about was Quentin Tarantino. His wife is very similar to Michelle too !
---
Actually makes me sad looking at pics of how Brittany used to look. She was beautiful😩
Jax always made her feel like she wasn’t good enough!
I feel like she’s tried to keep up with all the other girls and has gone too far now
When Britney first came on to VR, she was the most beautiful female cast member they have had! It’s sad looking at that picture, this sounds so awful but I find her hard to look at on screen.

Reactions: 9