Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on discussing our fave ex SURvers and now their new just as chaotic lives in the valley ☺

So far on VPR - Ariana and Katie have distanced theirselves from the group as the rest embrace a live with Sandoval back in it. Schwartz has hooked up with the resident LA loonball and something tells us he won’t be getting rid of her anytime soon. Sandoval is like “rully rully sorry” and poor Scheana was passed over for DWTS despite taking dance classes!

The Valley has just started and Jax and Brittney are back jumpscaring us with numerous rounds of plastic surgery, their friends in the valley - with the exception of Jason 🩷 - are just as emotionally stunted as them. Kristen has a 6 stone boyfriend whose life is “99% still in Colorado” but she’s still forging ahead with her plans of pregnancy. Jesse is shaping up to be one of the worst humans I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread!

Still have to watch The Valley.

VPR - That was the most awkward convo between Sandoval and Katie in the kitchen....honestly I would have long since been gone rather than live in a house that I can't walk around in freely unless I notify my assistant first 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s bought her own place
Is someone going to tell her to move on from the Valley house now? She's bought a house, has money, a new man, a stint on Broadway. As the saying goes, living well is the best revenge. Sutton Stracke would to her to "Let the mouse go."

Reactions: 5
Whens the bloody sandwich shop opening? 🤣 Was it all just PR? How does Katie make her money? And A's new boyfriend gives me the heave 🤢

Reactions: 13
Is someone going to tell her to move on from the Valley house now? She's bought a house, has money, a new man, a stint on Broadway. As the saying goes, living well is the best revenge. Sutton Stracke would to her to "Let the mouse go."
Tbh if it’s financially in her best interests to stay in the McMansion I don’t mind it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Chrishelle mentioned having a reality star as a new client, so we can probably expect to see Ariana on Selling Sunset next season.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve never been an Ariana fan right from the start but what I do enjoy is how famous Tom Sandoval wants to be and how much he would love to do DWTS/selling sunset/ broadway etc and so for that reason I hope she continues getting all these jobs just to spite him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I listened to Katie and Dayna's podcast in the gym this morning, I enjoyed it! It felt like a conversation between friends for the most part and was very calm...I'll download a few more episodes to make a proper judgement.

I can't get on board with the Kristen love, I found her awful from the start of VPR.

Not watched The Valley yet, I'll make some time over the bank holiday to give it a go.

Was anyone else sick in their mouths a bit hearing the noises Sandoval was making in that weird breath work thing?? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I get why they are trying to make sandavol happen because like let’s be real Adriana you can’t remove him 100% from your love unless one of you leave the show. Like yes it’s reality tv but let’s be real you hang out at certain times to be on camera but duck me stop trying to make her forgive him this was only 3 months post so understand she doesn’t want to like be besties with him yet, especially because he takes no responsibility or accountability for anything.

but also why am I actually agreeing with jax taylor about Kristen having a baby with a guy who lives in another state. He makes good points say you break up it happened your stuck with him like just get a donor and have a baby by yourself if you just want a kid.
---
But another point why do all these people not understand the girls or even guys not putting new relationships or if they have the more money( schenna) like it’s called protecting your self. Yes you hope you don’t break up but things happen, take lala she had no house and Randal kicked her out. Also seems like the case with jax and Brittany maybe jax is the only one on the deed because she’s moved out of the house to an air b and b not him. Like tit happens so make sure you look after yourself why are everyone my vanderpump and the valley questioning people doing this ???? It’s actually the only smart thing they do
---
Whens the bloody sandwich shop opening? 🤣 Was it all just PR? How does Katie make her money? And A's new boyfriend gives me the heave 🤢
Katie has been on reality for over ten years and she actually seems to have used her money smartly. She’s also had pod casts and didn’t she have a lip stick for while these people can get like 50k for an add or promotion it’s crazy!
I heard it was about to open like everything done and tables outside and something happened with permits and they lost their ability to trade until it’s sorted and someone said the powers above where making it hard, like other shops complaining and just being harder on them making them the poster child for being tough type of thing.

Last edited:
I don’t really understand why now was the time for Schwartz to bring up the scheana thing - presumably the producers didn’t even know this happened as it wasn’t during filming time?
obviously they are aware it’s a failing show and all are trying to keep their jobs but it just seems so odd after over ten years?
a misguided attempt to take the heat off Sandoval or purely to get at Katie?

Reactions: 7
I can’t get over Katie getting with Max! Isn’t Max Dayna’s ex? She’s besties with Dayna and they do a podcast together? Weird.

Ariana doing her best to make Tii swerve Sandoval was hilarious. She clearly wants him to get NO witches.

Reactions: 6
I thought the Lala hanging out with Sandavol so weird!! Why did she agree to that? Seems totally out of character for her!

I thought the Lala hanging out with Sandavol so weird!! Why did she agree to that? Seems totally out of character for her!
Shes always hated him!

They should have ended it on the high of the Scandoval drama. Sounds like they are totally reaching for storylines

Shes always hated him!

They should have ended it on the high of the Scandoval drama. Sounds like they are totally reaching for storylines
Yeah very true, probably why they settled on a Sandavol redemption 🙄 but why is everyone going along with it? Scheana has 0 loyalty. Am doing a rewatch and she insists on Kristen getting ready with everyone before her wedding, even though Ariana told her multiple times that she was uncomfortable with her there. Ariana needs to give her the boot, her vs Scheana would’ve been a better storyline.

Has anyone watched this weeks the valley yet? Brittany’s face!!!!! It’s permanently “😩” since her surgery!

edit to add I’m really liking the valley more than VPR, I don’t know if it’s because I’m in my 30s and most of my friend group are now married, settled and have kids so the drama is a bit more relatable rather than just “you made out with my boyfriend 10 years ago” or this person found out something through phone locations 😂

Reactions: 8