Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this weeks the valley yet? Brittany’s face!!!!! It’s permanently “😩” since her surgery!

edit to add I’m really liking the valley more than VPR, I don’t know if it’s because I’m in my 30s and most of my friend group are now married, settled and have kids so the drama is a bit more relatable rather than just “you made out with my boyfriend 10 years ago” or this person found out something through phone locations 😂
Supposedly it takes time to heal!

Hope for her sake it does heal because she's looking a bit Daniella Westbrook at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched this weeks the valley yet? Brittany’s face!!!!! It’s permanently “😩” since her surgery!

edit to add I’m really liking the valley more than VPR, I don’t know if it’s because I’m in my 30s and most of my friend group are now married, settled and have kids so the drama is a bit more relatable rather than just “you made out with my boyfriend 10 years ago” or this person found out something through phone locations 😂
Yeah I’m really enjoying it too! Watching Vanderpump at the moment feels like a chore hearing them constantly going on about the same thing, I agree it is deffo more relatable! I wonder if Lala and Schena will try and jump ship to The Valley now it’s seeming more popular?

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m really enjoying it too! Watching Vanderpump at the moment feels like a chore hearing them constantly going on about the same thing, I agree it is deffo more relatable! I wonder if Lala and Schena will try and jump ship to The Valley now it’s seeming more popular?
I think so - scheana just moved from marina del ray to the valley and I’m sure Lala already lives out there or moved fairly recently. I wouldn’t be mad about it, I like Lala and scheana makes good television

Reactions: 7
Jax is such an immature twit. Always always fishing to create a drama. Not even James is as bad as Jax

Brittany had natural beauty before all her work, It has not done her any justice.

Reactions: 7
VPR - Jo crying while the mean girls huddled in a corner was so grade 5! 🤦‍♀️ I think she really likes Schwartz but he's keeping her around til someone better comes along.

Katie and Arianna are the ultimate mean girls at this point. I think Ali spreads gossip, and is riding on James coattails for her 5 min of tv fame, she's so bland, can't stand her either.

Katie is doing a good job of jumping in and out of bed with various people...eeew. :sick:

All these people are awful lol :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t really understand why now was the time for Schwartz to bring up the scheana thing - presumably the producers didn’t even know this happened as it wasn’t during filming time?
obviously they are aware it’s a failing show and all are trying to keep their jobs but it just seems so odd after over ten years?
a misguided attempt to take the heat off Sandoval or purely to get at Katie?
I honestly think it's because there's nothing going on atm so they're digging up old drama for views

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if anyone else watches GK Barry on tik tok or watches her saving grace podcast but she’s guest on scheananigans 😂😂😂
Just thought it was so odd watching a clip of her and scheana interacting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Scheana is so thin this season, her face looks awful. I'm really into the Valley already - how CREEPY is Kristen's boyfriend, dear lord

Reactions: 8
Completely back what LaLa said about the whole dog situation. She can blame Tom but ultimately clean your tit up and have an environment safe for an animal to exist in. Especially knowing she eats things she shouldn’t. It’s not like it’s a cleaning cupboard full of dangerous chemicals. It’s a bedroom hun.

Reactions: 11
Scheana is so thin this season, her face looks awful. I'm really into the Valley already - how CREEPY is Kristen's boyfriend, dear lord
Why does Kristen always have such fucked uo boyfriends? She’s never had a normal one 🤣

Katie & Schwartz have come a long way , they both handled her dalliance with Max surprisingly adult like. well compared to the screaming match between Ariana & Sandoval.

what kind of living conditions is Ariana in. That’s so gross, having takeout leftover in your bedroom 🤮 whoever thought Lala would be the voice of flipping reason.

James had me in stitches drawing the line in the sand. 🫠🤣

Reactions: 10
You could see how uncomfortable Ariana made everyone when she was screaming at Sandoval. You know it’s bad when even James and Lala feel bad for him. It didn’t click until now that Katie got with Max purely to spite Schwartz for getting with Scheana…

Watched the first two episodes of Vanderpump Villa. It’s a mess and I love it!

Ariana honestly needs some therapy or anger management at this point for her own good. She really is acting like the narcissist right now.

Reactions: 5
The way he flipped in 2 seconds repeatedly swearing was wilddddddly unhinged
When she was saying how OCD he was too my alarm bells started ringing. Not that there's anything wrong that but added in with all the other personality traits he has too and his temper . Eeek

Reactions: 2