Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiki999

I am truly not watching the same show as some of you.

Arianna made it clear to production she didn't want to be around a man who lied and cheated on her for months which is totally understandable and they agreed to still film her which they could have said no to. She has put up with Scheana and Lala on multiple occasions justifying talking to Tom and all her responses have been don't put that around me. She was even kind to Schwartz when he told he is literally going to move into the home she built with Sandoval and he ruined. Production has a duty of care to its cast members and given the emotional and mental toll that Tom put on her plus her previous history of mental health struggles (which Tom used against her) it's literally insane that they would encourage any sort of interaction.

For those who say that Arianna is on a reality show so she has to show her life... she is showing her life, she's not talking to him that's the reality. Lala doesn't discuss Rand and has hidden most of their relationship on the show for years, Scheana is always trying to keep people away from questioning Brock and his past, I love James and hope it;s not true but not once has the controversy around whether he might be violent to his partners been mentioned this season when it's been swirling round online. No one, apart from Arianna apparently, has to film anything they don't want to.

Lala has never liked Sandoval so it's incredibly two faced that suddenly she can see his point of view when she was literally front and centre screaming at him at the last reunion when it was beneficial to her. I also firmly believe that Sandoval was very much involved with the restraining order against Scheana or that if he had wanted Rachel to dop it she would have done it in a heartbeat so he's not a good friend to Scheana either.

It's pretty clear to me that production are punishing Arianna for not allowing them to film anything with Tom and know that if they won't have that in the future there is no show. Lala and Scheana clearly see that too and are desperate to either shame her into engaging or creating another way that they can carry on the show. Lala and Scheana are trying to over produce a reality show and Arianna is living her reality which is obvious from those last 10 mins of the finale. Sandoval's hot mic moment shows how manipulative he is.

Also Brittany stayed with Jax when he cheated so there was no side to pick and aside from that the narrative has always been everyone loves Brit and not Jax. Stassi did not film with Jax for almost a whole season and all Stassi's actual friends have always been Jax haters especially... Katie Maloney.

Rant finished, I'm prepared for the hate 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34

SaintLeo

VIP Member
The Toms going into the tattoo place in that car with the back to front baseball cap and bad bleach blonde hair gave me a massive ick. They’re 40 going on 14. A real life Beavis & Butthead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

LockdownLurker2020

I CANNOT stand Janet!!

i don’t particularly like Kristen but who does this Janet bitch think she is… janet love, you've been on tele 5 mins girl and already come across so unlikeable and bitchy and as for her husband how does he put up with her?

sorry all, needed to get that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

florida1011

Chatty Member
everyone realises that it was Ariana who contacted production when she discovered the affair right?! Filming had wrapped for season 10 and Ariana contacted production to have it filmed - because like she said, the audience should see the good, bad and ugly of their lives because that’s what they signed up for.
in the sit down conversation with Sandoval and Ariana at their home, she literally said any last words before we never speak again! I don’t think she is being unreasonable at all by saying she does not want to film with Tom or him have access to her and her life.
(Teresa and Melissa on rhonj are literally doing the same thing - refusing to film with each other)

Lala and scheana literally bought their new homes thanks to capitalising off Ariana’s pain and rather than thank her and be a girls girl and have her back, they turned on her and sided with sandavol - it all speaks mean girl jealousy.

I personally think production did a great job with this final episode - the audience got to see how calm, collected and mature Ariana is and we all saw how bitter and jealous Lala is, and we all saw (what most of us already knew) that Sandoval is a big fucking tosser

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Keera

VIP Member
I take so much issue with everyone saying oh well scheana did the same, or any of the cast
Back in the day. Doing something like this at the age of 19-21 is very different to doing it when ur 40 in a ten year relationship with pets, freezing eggs/embryos and paying a mortgage. Sandoval wants a young girl to fawn over him and make him feel like a rockstar, always has done and always will do, he makes amazing TV but will always be a horrific person 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I am truly not watching the same show as some of you.

Arianna made it clear to production she didn't want to be around a man who lied and cheated on her for months which is totally understandable and they agreed to still film her which they could have said no to. She has put up with Scheana and Lala on multiple occasions justifying talking to Tom and all her responses have been don't put that around me. She was even kind to Schwartz when he told he is literally going to move into the home she built with Sandoval and he ruined. Production has a duty of care to its cast members and given the emotional and mental toll that Tom put on her plus her previous history of mental health struggles (which Tom used against her) it's literally insane that they would encourage any sort of interaction.

For those who say that Arianna is on a reality show so she has to show her life... she is showing her life, she's not talking to him that's the reality. Lala doesn't discuss Rand and has hidden most of their relationship on the show for years, Scheana is always trying to keep people away from questioning Brock and his past, I love James and hope it;s not true but not once has the controversy around whether he might be violent to his partners been mentioned this season when it's been swirling round online. No one, apart from Arianna apparently, has to film anything they don't want to.

Lala has never liked Sandoval so it's incredibly two faced that suddenly she can see his point of view when she was literally front and centre screaming at him at the last reunion when it was beneficial to her. I also firmly believe that Sandoval was very much involved with the restraining order against Scheana or that if he had wanted Rachel to dop it she would have done it in a heartbeat so he's not a good friend to Scheana either.

It's pretty clear to me that production are punishing Arianna for not allowing them to film anything with Tom and know that if they won't have that in the future there is no show. Lala and Scheana clearly see that too and are desperate to either shame her into engaging or creating another way that they can carry on the show. Lala and Scheana are trying to over produce a reality show and Arianna is living her reality which is obvious from those last 10 mins of the finale. Sandoval's hot mic moment shows how manipulative he is.

Also Brittany stayed with Jax when he cheated so there was no side to pick and aside from that the narrative has always been everyone loves Brit and not Jax. Stassi did not film with Jax for almost a whole season and all Stassi's actual friends have always been Jax haters especially... Katie Maloney.

Rant finished, I'm prepared for the hate 😂
I agree with you! That hot mic moment sums Sandoval up. Like Ariana said he could have communicated with her off screen in millions of different ways, he chose the filming of the finale. He’s so fake and everything he did the last couple of episodes was calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

florida1011

Chatty Member
Yes we (the viewer) is watching it a year on. However cameras picked up just 3 months after this all happened. So I’m not sure your point? If you cannot understand the stance of a woman who has just found out her partner of 10 years (whom she shares a mortgage with) has been cheating on her with her best friend, in their shared home then wow 🤯
Just because she found another man doesn’t mean she has moved on emotionally from the trauma that the affair caused her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Keera

VIP Member
Carry on discussing our fave ex SURvers and now their new just as chaotic lives in the valley ☺

So far on VPR - Ariana and Katie have distanced theirselves from the group as the rest embrace a live with Sandoval back in it. Schwartz has hooked up with the resident LA loonball and something tells us he won’t be getting rid of her anytime soon. Sandoval is like “rully rully sorry” and poor Scheana was passed over for DWTS despite taking dance classes!

The Valley has just started and Jax and Brittney are back jumpscaring us with numerous rounds of plastic surgery, their friends in the valley - with the exception of Jason 🩷 - are just as emotionally stunted as them. Kristen has a 6 stone boyfriend whose life is “99% still in Colorado” but she’s still forging ahead with her plans of pregnancy. Jesse is shaping up to be one of the worst humans I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I can't watch this season as I'm not interested in the "Sandoval redemption arc." I used to like Lala despite her flaws, but I've unfollowed her on social, ditto Scheana. They're awful people.

I hope Arianna continues to FLY HIGH and leave these scumbags behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Keera

VIP Member
I’ve never been an Ariana fan right from the start but what I do enjoy is how famous Tom Sandoval wants to be and how much he would love to do DWTS/selling sunset/ broadway etc and so for that reason I hope she continues getting all these jobs just to spite him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Keera

VIP Member
Im on a rewatch - im on S5E6 - Ariana has just announced she’s starting work on her cocktail book, Tom is FURIOUS that he hasn’t gotten that opportunity and acts awfully towards her and she calls him a little bitch. The camera pans in on his face and he looks so angry I swear that was his villain origin story and he just played the long game to get back at her after that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Keera

VIP Member
I feel like I had the same relationship Jo and Schwartz have when I was 19 storming in and out of clubs arguing with someone who very clearly had no interest in me apart from a late night hook up 😂 but they are 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ZoraZ

The most entertaining part of VPR for the past few seasons have been James's confessionals honestly

Reactions: 14

florida1011

Chatty Member
Jo is cray cray in my opinion, watching her doing the robot in the middle of the street when Schwartz invited her to SF last week was ultimate cringe.
I don’t think anyone bullied her or acted like a mean girl towards her - this is a woman who supported an affair and hid it from others. She spent thanksgiving with Ariana and Tom at their home all the while knowing Tom was fucking rachit head rachel - she totally deserves dragging

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
View attachment 2943262
The trays are too big for their not very appealing sandwiches. And what is with the random cucumber garnish? The sandwiches and wraps in the food tastings on VPR looked more appealing then these.
That's a pickle, often found on the side or sandwiches in the US. I feel if they just put a handful of potato chips crisps on the side it would make a huge difference, and fill out the tray more.

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Whens the bloody sandwich shop opening? 🤣 Was it all just PR? How does Katie make her money? And A's new boyfriend gives me the heave 🤢

Reactions: 13

florida1011

Chatty Member
official opening date for the sandwich shop is May 22 🙌🏼

in other news… Ariana continues to stay booked and busy, she’s returning to broadway in August 👏🏼

someone check in on the ugly sisters (scheana and lala) 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Was anyone else sick in their mouths a bit hearing the noises Sandoval was making in that weird breath work thing?? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick